- That one guy.. at
- Studied Stupidity Tolerance atClass of Ass Whooping 101
- Lives in
- Followed by 131 people
Friends · 124
- Despite the Trump Administration's best efforts to ignore this situation, cities have taken the lead. Read on..
https://www.mnn.com/health/healthy-spaces/blogs/cites-embracing-100-renewable-energy-Sierra-club0 0 0 0
- When major industry players divest from fossil fuel energy, the world wins...
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/one-of-the-worlds-biggest-power-plant-developers-just-gave-up-on-coal/0 0 0 0
- So much for the 'agriculture science' behind Bayer/Monsanto's genetically modified and chemically treated bull****... Try some REAL SCIENCE, ****ers..
https://www.ecowatch.com/regenerative-agriculture-ucs-2606499414.html0 0 0 0
- What the heck is going on here?!? Google, helping China to create the world largest censorship and tracking engine.. for money, of course.
https://theintercept.com/2018/09/21/google-suppresses-memo-revealing-plans-to-closely-track-search-users-in-china/0 0 0 0
- Little grey chicken!!0 0 0 0
- It's kinda like talking to the wind.. But F U C K It.. Any content created by me is really mine on here. So even if it's a fancy f u c king diary.. I don't give a s h i t. Maybe someone will start reading this and there will be my s h i t still hangin around on Minds and Onstellar.0 0 0 0
- What the hell happened to the internet?!? Man.. When it first started the possibilities seems vast and wonderful! Then some dumb S H I T happened and look at the F U C King mess we have now.. Amazon slave shops hurrying out your new porn DVD and the box of Chinese socks for grandpas Christmas gift.. Facebook selling your data to, meh, whoever got some cash.. YouTube adpocalypse.. Twitter shadowbans.. Google location tracking.. Censorship and deplatforming happening alarmingly regularly.. It's a F U C King nightmare come to life.
Wanna know what that aforementioned dumb S H I T was? In the same way as has happened with many wonderful things, some F U C King douchbag came along and said the only reason to do this is if "I" make money off of it.. so just like a long line of amazing breakthroughs that could potentially change human life for the better in fundamental ways if given freely was instead stomped into commercialization that made one person or group of people obscenely wealthy while taking a big ol' S H I T on the rest of humanity as a whole.
This fundamental battle between basic altruism and savage greed was played out thoroughly in the example of Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla. These two men were undoubtedly pioneers in electricity and inventions regarding its use. The massive difference being that Tesla wanted his inventions to be free for all mankind and Edison was backed by J. P. Morgan so any product or invention HAD to be sold for profit in this model of the world.
Granted, the profit motive has been highly effective in driving ambition, but absolutely unfettered raw capitalism is taking everything that's good and nice about being alive and slathering it in oil and animal S H I T and serving it back to you, with a big fat price tag to go with it. Mostly, this form of ISM isn't compatible with life at any level.. We would not be here without these models, BUT at some point we must realize when they are no longer conducive to a sustainable healthy living situation on the planet and seek a better model for the health of the world as a whole instead of just our little nation and the health of all living things not just humanity.
1.The pharmaceutical industry where cures are not created, lifetime customers are.. however short that may be.. with either insulin or oxycodone. By supplanting the regulatory bodies with there very own stooges, these guys have made billions on aggressive marketing tactics to have doctors prescribe their drugs. This industry has done more harm than good by its for-profit model. THIS year, overdose deaths in the USA could reach 60,000. That is more Americans than died in the entire Vietnam War. That's up from about 55k last year, and the 50k the year before.. See where I'm going here? Isn't selling drugs fun?
2.The food production and distribution under a for-profit model is the dumbest thing we could have done for ourselves. It's been proven that 40% of all food produced, every year, goes straight into a landfill. Imagine that for a second, open the fridge and dump almost half of it into the trash can! Are ya feeling that right there in the wallet? The unfortunate by-product that is vented directly into the atmosphere from these landfills is methane from the rotting food mixed with everything else we call 'trash.' Methane is also a more effective 'greenhouse gas' at trapping heat in the atmosphere. Yay.. Capitalism...
3. Energy production is a necessity for modern life. It's such a fundamental part of our lives that being deprived of it for financial reasons seems a crime of humanity. To have people one part of the world living in relative comfort while people in other parts of the world are starving, dying and being blown up for the resources needed for that comfort seems another huge human tragedy.
And for you hardcore capitalists, when you realize your children have become the valuable underground commodity, like rhino horn and elephant tusk, traded and sold on the black market for the most nefarious of possible reasons, what will you say of your puritanical belief in the almighty dollar?
So what did happen to the internet? It got divided up a bit and sold..The major cartels were going to be the only winners, and they knew that from the beginning. It's the same old S H I T, new generation.. Every goddamned thing out there including the literal light going into your eyeball is for sale!! Why?? Is greed REALLY the most powerful human motivator in the world?? I sure as hell hope not..
How can we change this? What model needs proving before we can break this cycle? Quick, before we go extinct!!! Is it Ubuntu? Or the Venus Project? Meritocracy? Or perhaps Universal income? Robots with AI that finally come and rescue us from our own ejaculations? Or will they speed us along on our trajectory and take our place here on a planet minus humans? Can we change it? Will we be able to do it in time to save our planet from the extremes of potential climate changes? Am I worried about the wrong s h i t? Will blockchain and crypto save us all???? What do YOU think?? No, seriously, I'm asking!! Tell me what you think...0 0 0 0
- One. Single. Word... Scumbag!!
https://www.pcgamer.com/ajit-pai-doubles-down-on-stance-that-states-cant-enact-net-neutrality-rules/0 0 0 0
- #CENSORSHIP and what the F U C K is up with these guys thinking they're the CUSS POLICE? Hey , Dafuq is going on? Keep your asterisks off my thread! I thought this type of media was going to have less B U L L S H I T... Come on, seriously?? F u c k i n g stupid a$ $ video games aimed at kids try this dumb s h i t. Humans F U C K I N G cuss.. Get the f u c k over it. Maybe MINDS is a better place to be.. This issue is all over right now and you b i t c h e s wanna be stupid about free expression through profanity??? F U C K OFF...@onstadmin0 0 0 0