Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most-documented psychic of the 20th century. Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. Although Cayce died more than 60 years ago, the timeliness of the material in the readings lives on—with subjects like discovering your mission in life, developing your intuition, exploring ancient mysteries, and taking responsibility for your health. Members of Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), the nonprofit founded by Cayce in 1931, have access to the entire set of 14,306 readings in an online database.
- Lives in
- Followed by 58 people
Friends · 58
- One—One—One—One; oneness of God, oneness of man’s relation, oneness of time, oneness of purpose, oneness in every effort—oneness—oneness! -Edgar Cayce reading 900-429.
The pattern of oneness is embedded within each and every one of us. Read more with our latest blog from our monthly Enlightenment Series: http://bit.ly/2z8WAm4
This blog is part of Lesson 11 of our 2018 Enlightenment Series. Members can access all of the available material, which also includes an online video and downloadable monthly practice with homework, in the member-only section of our website at EdgarCayce.org/members. Not a member? Join now.0 0 0 0
- For #WellnessWednesday, Dr. Jo Adamson shares the importance of having healthy natural fats as part of a balanced diet in our latest blog.
https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/fat-is-not-a-four-letter-word/0 0 0 0
- We have a new Reflections show up on our site and podcast. In this episode, Peter Woodbury talks with Kim O'Neill a renowned medium, channel, and angel communicator. Kim will be one of the main speakers at our Annual Psychic Development Conference-Embracing Your Sixth Sense in November.
Listen on the go on our podcast page http://edgarcayce.libsyn.com/
https://youtu.be/ltquX-mFabw0 0 0 0
- What does this reading mean to you? Let us know in the comments and help us share the wisdom. While storms and trials are necessary in every soul, as we see manifested in nature, only in contentment does GROWTH make manifest.
#EdgarCayce reading 699-1
Learn about Cayce and request free information at EdgarCayce.org/learn-more0 0 0 0
- Watch our CEO Kevin Todeschi as he talks about the future of Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVbiFvOQDn4&t=222s1 0 1 0
- Our Podcast is live! Reflections: The Wisdom of Edgar Cayce currently has 6 episodes and we will be adding new content monthly. You can find it on iTunes, Google Play Music, Google podcasts, Spotify, and just about any Podcast provider you subscribe to or follow these links:
iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/reflections-the-wisdom-of-edgar-cayce/id1436711876?mt=2
Google Play Music – https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/I3hex2dz5zyzmbibrz3nmzx6quq
Official Podcast Page (through Libsyn) - http://edgarcayce.libsyn.com/website
Subscribe to the show and share with your friends!1 0 2 0