Although new to the paranormal community, I'm quite hip to the reality of ET's, the conspiracy facts that are so much a part of our lives and so much more. My major 'red pill' experience came while binge-watching David Wilcock's "Wisdom Teachings" show on Gaia. I'm loving all I'm learning about who I really am! More to come later . . .
- Followed by 70 people
- Does anyone need a ride to Soul Tech from the North Coast of California? I'll be going north on Hwy 101 to 199 in Oregon, over to I-5, up to Portland and east to Trout Lake. If you are anywhere along that route, please PM me ASAP.0 0 0 0
- Due to issues related to my now dearly departed cat, Arnold, I'm EXTREMELY late in finalizing my transportation details for Soul Tech at ECETI later this week. I plan to drive my own car from Rio Dell in Humboldt County, California, what we affectionately call the North Coast. If anyone else finds themselves with a last minute need for a ride, I would be most happy to have some company who can share the driving and fuel costs. I was planning to leave on Tuesday but might have to wait until Wednesday. To save time, I'm going north on US Hwy 101 to 199 in Oregon and across to Interstate 5 then north to Portland and on to Trout Lake. If you're somewhere along that route and want some high vibrational company, send me a PM.1 0 1 0
- Hello folks. I finally figured out how to upload a profile pic. I have more photos to upload but I'll do that tomorrow. I've got some exciting news to share with everyone and a new group to start.1 0 0 0
- As I write this, a gorgeous redwood tree is being murdered in the yard behind mine; she's not diseased, she's just become an inconvenience to the neighbors who have a stewardship over her. How I have loved that tree, whom I have dubbed "Big Sister," for she has truly sheltered and comforted me as any big sister would do. Redwoods are ancient and although individual trees may die from various causes - age, disease, lightning strike, MAN - their roots are shallow and send up new shoots all the time. Where I live in coastal northern California, people have to pull up the shoots if they don't want a redwood tree in a particular spot (the same is true for blackberry vines; they're EVERYWHERE!). Sequoia Sempervirens, so named because it lives forever, unless its roots are poisoned. It also reproduces by way of burls, a growth on the tree that can be removed when it is young to start a new tree. Even forest fires don't kill established redwoods! There are many redwoods that have had the inside completely burned out but the tree keeps living, putting out needles & growing! At one time, the mighty redwood, in one version or another, covered a very large portion of this planet; now, it is estimated that only 5% of these mighty giants remain, largely due to 'clear cutting' techniques used by logging companies. (I don't know if you've ever seen a clear cut area but it is truly a painfully tragic scene for an empath like myself to see.)
In the early 2000's I read the book, "Legacy of Luna," by Julia Butterfly Hill. Any of you old-timer tree-huggers will remember her as the lady who, in the mid/late 90's lived in a redwood tree for two years to keep it from being cut down by loggers from Maxxam Corp. (Maxxam = EVIL!) She only came down when an agreement was signed to leave her and all the trees within a specific radius of her untouched by logging efforts. Several years later, someone with a chain saw made a cut 2/3 of the way thru her trunk but thru monumental efforts brought in by associates of Julia Butterfly, Luna was saved. A friend told me the other day that Luna did eventually die, but I haven't had the chance to research that yet.
In memory of my Big Sister, I have pledged to send redwood seedlings to all of my nieces & nephews, even their school classes, if they'll promise to plant them and begin re-establishing the redwood forests. I would love it if I could start something where I could send redwood seedlings free of charge to anyone who wanted one. I am working on so many ideas right now, I need to come up with some way of organizing them so I can decide exactly where to put my time & energy.
Big Sister, you will always live on in my heart. (I'll figure out how to post some pictures of her.) My deceased pets are buried where her branches reached out over their graves in a gesture of comfort and love.0 0 0 0
- I haven't gotten a photo up yet cuz I was having trouble with the upload. I'll get it figured out so please be patient.0 0 0 0