Friends · 197
- Sharing one of my songs here for the first time:
This track is called "Cydonia" and the artwork of red mountains is supposed to be a martian looking landscape
The song has a somewhat tropical vibe to it, and that is why I called it "Cydonia"
I imagine that with all the evidence of water and an advanced ancient civilization having once existed on mars, then maybe in the past the climate on mars was lush and tropical. MAYBE it would have been the perfect place, on the shore of a great martian ocean, to listen to this song as you sat back relaxing and taking in the the sights sipping a martian cocktail :-D
#music #musicproducer #cydonia #mars0 0 0 0
- I am working on a cryptozoology exclusive story. I have interviewed TWO eyewitnesses (one who has never been interviewed or spoken publicly about his encounter before)
it involves a plesiosaur like dinosaur cryptid, in a location that is very remote. Once i get my eyewitness's permission to make his story public i will
#cryptozoology0 0 0 0
- some interesting stuff can be found on cia.gov's library section... such as this document titled "UFO PHOTOS"
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf0 0 0 0
- Mayan ruins at Xcambo, Yucatan, Mexico1 0 0 0
- Dzibilchaltun, Mexico3 0 0 0