Friends · 40
- The YouTube "Hal Puthoff Address to the SSE/IRVA Conference" video has been pulled for copyright issues. It's now available on Vimeo for rent our purchase.0 0 0 0
- Finally have the time to explore here for a bit - Looking at my feed, it's full of ads for gold and CBD oil and one freedom video that keeps appearing. All this slows the experience and makes reading the feed more like a struggle than anything else.0 0 0 0
- A brief reaction to the Puthoff SSE/IRVA 2018 speech :
"An examination of aspects of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) from a scientific perspective.
"Thursday, June 14, 2018
"Dr. Hal Puthoff's speech at the Society for Scientific Exploration 2018 conference"0 0 0 0
- Transcript of Hal Puhtoff speech at the 2018 SSE/IRVA Conference0 0 0 0
- Hal Puthoff 2018 SSE/IRVA Conference0 0 0 0
- Luis Elizondo 2018 MUFON speech0 0 0 0
- There seems to be a problem with Onstellar's attachment repository. The influence diagram I uploaded a few weeks ago is not rendering today. Write if you would like a copy to be sent directly.
I have found that by opening it in a new tab the picture renders correctly.0 0 0 0
- I'm still figuring out how Onstellar uses the pages we create, so I posted a drawing on my profile and on the UnfoldingSeries page to see which (if any) are seen by my friends. please go ahead and leave an upvote, downvote, or a comment on which ever one you see.
Thanks in Advance0 0 0 0
- Attached is an influence diagram I made from listening to a January 2018 Dark Journalist episode that dissected relationships between To The Stars Academy (TTSA,) the NYT, government agencies, and the people involved.
The only change that might be made is adding information from a recent Richard Dolan interview with Peter Levenda where Levenda challenged the idea that TTSA is a CIA operation. He says that rather than officials approaching Tom DeLonge, he pursued people in the government until they agreed to talk to them.
Note: There is a dispute regarding the actual name of the Pentagon program which at this time remains unresolved. This is outside of the scope of the diagram.
If you have trouble seeing the image, try opening it in a new tab.0 0 1 0