Mr. Stephen Mera BSc. Honorary Advisor and Partner of Zohar Entertainment Group Managing Director of Zohar Global Group UK Consultant for PSI Applications U.S. Phenomena Magazine: CEO - Author of: A-Z of the Unknown Strange Happenings Paranormal Insight Co-Author of The Rochdale Poltergeist Co-Author of The House of Fire and Whispers Founder of the Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology (Est 1996). Chairman of MAPIT - Manchester's Association of Paranormal Investigation & Training (Est 1973). Associative Member: Unifaculty of London Member: Office of Metaphysical Parapsychology International TV & Radio Host, Freelance Journalist, International Lecturer & Head Tutor of the British Investigators Training Course. Phenomena Magazine - Official Sponsors of International events & conferences. Official Spokesman: Fox TV series 'Outcast': Onwinges Productions 'TRAVIS' The Movie Hammer Productions 'The Quiet Ones' The Other Land of the Gods Executive Producer: Erich Von Daniken Legacy Night - Bafta Theatre, London, 2016 The Mysterious Bodies of Peru, 2018 Host: Phenomena Project:
  • Awakeings Expo is Europes largest UFO conference, and we have now launched our Youtube Channel.
    0 0 0 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
  • Welcome to Awakening Expo TV
    0 0 0 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!

    Project Doorway spent 4 days on Skinwalker Ranch in October 2019. The phenomenon is still very much present but moved further out on the perimeter of the ranch. Light Phenomena witnessed numerous locations and filmed. Also, the sighting of cryptids are still taking place throughout the location and have been witnessed by vehicle drivers on nearby roads.

    To learn more... watch our three-part video documentary for FREE below:


    To learn more... watch our three-part video documentary for FREE below:

    Barry Fitzgerald
    0 0 1 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
    An evening with Richard Dolan...
    The latests startling news... Oh... and just in time to catch the mas Markets just around the corner. Meet with friends and have drinks.



    An Audience with Richard Dolan at Theatre Impossible
    An Audience with Richard Dolan - A History of Ufology.
    0 0 0 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
    0 0 0 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
  • Interesting video on Monatomic Gold and the Ancients. Some eliments have been introduced from the 5 year study program known as Project Doorway. You might find this of interest.
    0 0 0 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
  • The Amityville Haunting.

    Probably one of the best known cases of a haunted house is of course the family home of Amityville. It all began in the early morning hours of November 13, 1974, six members of the DeFeo family were slain in their beds with a 35 caliber rifle.

    Twenty-three-year-old Ronald “Butch” DeFeo Jr, the eldest child, confessed to murdering his entire family in cold blood. Dead were parents Louise and Ronald DeFeo Sr., and his siblings 18-year-old Dawn, 13-year-old Allison, 12-year-old Marc, and nine-year-old John Matthew.

    The gruesome Amityville murders are regarded as a catalyst for the spirits haunting 112 Ocean Avenue). However, some argue that the DeFeo family were also victims of the house.

    George and Kathy Lutz were married in July of 1975. Both had been married before, and Kathy had children from her previous marriage Daniel, Christopher, and Missy. They decided to sell both of their houses and combine households. Kathy’s house sold first, so the Lutzes all packed into George’s house until they could find something suitable for all of them.

    Thirteen months later, the Lutz Family purchased the 5-bedroom. They offered $80,000 and the deal was accepted by the DeFeo estate. George sold his house, and the move-in date was set. Everything was proceeding normally through the closing with one exception. When a close friend of George’s found out which house he and his family were buying, he insisted that George have the house blessed by a priest. “He was such a good friend,” Lutz said, “and I had never heard him say this kind of thing before, so I complied.” I contacted Father Ralph J Pecoraro and asked him to bless the house because he was the only priest I could think of. He said, ‘Sure, I'd be glad to.’”

    “He showed up shortly after we were in the process of moving in,”Lutz said. “I waved, he waved, and he went on in the house and went about blessing it. When he was done, I tried to pay him but he wouldn’t take money. He said, ‘No, you don’t charge for this, and you don’t charge friends for this.’ I thought that was a very kind thing to say, and then he said, ‘You know, I felt something really strange in that one upstairs bedroom,’ and he described the bedroom. And we said that’s what we were going to use as a sewing room. We weren’t going to use it as a bedroom. He said, ‘That’s good, as long as no one sleeps in there, that’s fine.’

    And that’s all he said, and he left.”

    It was shortly after they moved into their home that things started to happen: “I’d be lying in bed and I’d hear the front door slam shut,” Lutz said. “It’s an unmistakable sound in that house -- you absolutely knew that was the front door. I’d go downstairs and the dog would be asleep at the door, nothing would be disturbed, and the door would still be locked. So you start questioning yourself.”

    “There were a number of times I would think a clock radio or something went off downstairs. I heard what I can only describe as a marching band tuning up, and at one time it had sounded like they had rolled up the carpet there were so many footsteps down there-there was so much noise. And you go running downstairs to see what it is or what caused this, and you get to the landing halfway down and there’s nothing, and the dog would be asleep. At different times I can still remember looking at him and saying, ‘Some watchdog you’re turning out to be.’”

    Other things seemed to happen also like: George was said to wake up at 3:15am every morning, which was around the time Ron DeFeo carried out his murders. The Lutz Family claimed to smell strange odors, see green slime oozing out of the walls and keyholes, and experience cold spots in certain areas of the house.

    When a priest came to bless the house, he allegedly heard a voice scream "Get out!" He told the Lutzes to never sleep in a particular room in the house. A nearby garage door opening and closing; George waking up to wife Kathy levitating off their bed; sons Daniel and Christopher also levitating together in their beds. Stepfather George Lutz had a history of dabbling in the occult. After 28 days in the house, the Lutz family fled their home with just the clothes on their back, never to return.

    For fourteen months after the Lutzes fled the house in Amityville, it stood empty. Then, a family called Cromarty had moved into the house in the spring of 1977. “We moved in on April 1,” Jim Cromarty would later tell a reporter, “We were out here like a week and then came this Good Housekeeping article. We started to get a lot of visitors.” The Good Housekeeping article, by a man named Paul Hoffman who’d repeatedly written about the case for the New York Daily News, was published in the April 1977 issue, under the title “Our Dream House Was Haunted.” The article would swiftly become the subject of a lawsuit by the Lutzes, who claimed the article invaded their privacy. (This lawsuit, in which the Lutzes sued Hoffman, Good Housekeeping, the New York Daily News and several other parties for an invasion of privacy, ultimately wasn’t successful. The publications were thrown out of the case by judges, and claims against Hoffman and the remaining defendants were eventually settled for undisclosed terms in 1979.)

    Then, five months later, Jay Anson published the book he’d written with the Lutzs’ input, The Amityville Horror. “A Devil of a True Story,” the Los Angeles Times reviewer called it. The book swiftly hit the bestseller lists and stayed there for 42 weeks. By 1981, the book had gone through 37 printings and sold over 6.5 million copies. The film rights sold to Hollywood, with Anson attached to write the screenplay.

    But as the phenomenon grew, there were two key doubting voices. Throughout their ownership of the house, which lasted a decade, Jim and Barbara Cromarty repeatedly told the press they’d never seen anything unusual in the house. (That should have been good news. They had bought the place cheap because of all the bad publicity—they’d bought the house for $55,000 where the Lutzes had bought it for $80,000.)

    Instead of spirits, the Cromarty's complained, they were haunted by what could only be called paranormal tourists, who knocked on the door at all hours of the day and night.

    The Cromarty's would eventually sue the Lutzes, Anson, and book publisher Prentice-Hall for $1.1 million in assorted damages for fraud, trying to get them to admit that the subtitle of Anson’s book—“A True Story”) wasn’t quite what it was cracked up to be. (The suit settled for an undisclosed six-figure sum in 1982.)

    William Weber (was more involved in the lore than you may expect. He was The Lutz's former lawyer (William Weber was also Ronald DeFeo Jr.’s attorney) — who fell out with them over money issues.

    Weber has since brought a lawsuit against the Lutzes for taking the ‘story’ of the haunting to another publishing partner. He demanded a share of the profits of a cool $60 million. Eventually, they settled out of court for $2,500 plus $15,000 for his services connected with the book and subsequent movie.

    He came out in 1979, claiming Geoge and Kathy Lutz approached him about an idea for a book and said “We created this horror story over many bottles of wine… It is a hoax.

    Kathy Lutz died in 2004. Andover the years, George, in particular, would give a few more interviews, slowly opening up the frame. He insisted the family had experienced a horror. But he also came to admit that certain elements of the story—that green slime, in particular—were embellished, never accurate. Sadly George died in 2006.

    But his children have complicated that. Because at least two of them clearly believes that there was a haunting. Danny Lutz and Christopher Quaratino, the two older Lutz children, say they remember the events. Actually, Danny Lutz claimed, the disturbances in the Amityville house had nothing to do with the DeFeos. He said it was actually George who had summoned the bad spirits with his dabblings in the occult. A vain, domineering stepfather, he had terrorized his stepchildren. He sometimes beat them with a wooden spoon as punishment. (Christopher Quaratino, the middle Lutz child, has told similar stories and also blames George for the haunting. The third Lutz child, Missy has never spoken publicly about her experience.)

    Whether you choose to believe the Amityville house is haunted or not, some interesting information is still out there. Interestingly enough, both George and Kathy Lutz took a lie detector test about their story and passed.

    The Amityville House officially sold on February 2017 to an undisclosed owner for $605,000, which was $200,000 less than the original asking price. It had been previously owned by four other families since the murders. Modifications were made to the property and the address changed to 108 Ocean Ave. (The house originally stood at 112 Ocean Ave.)

    The incidents that allegedly took place at this family home were of course promoted through the involvement of Ed and Lorraine Warren, who's accounts are certainly questionable. With book and movie releases many have come to believe that such a story could have been concocted for financial reasons, however, the real question is... was there actually parts of the story pertaining to paranormal incidents true? For now, the alleged disturbances surrounding the house remain unknown...

    Might be up for sale again soon... if your interested...
    3 0 0 1
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
  • Robbert van den Broeke was born on May 7, 1980 in Breda, Holland and grew up in a small West-Brabant village with an older and a younger sister. At a very young age, he found he had psychic ability and 'saw' things which his parents were unable to comprehend. It was not until he was 13 years old that his gifts and talents were recognized and under the excellent professional guidance of psychologist Rens Hendriks. It was in February 1996 that Robbert first found he was able to predict exactly where crop circles would appear and investigative research Nancy Talbott became involved in the study of Robberts abilities. During this time Robbert's perceptions and senses were becoming more acute and heightened and he found he was able to give information and statements to others about things he could not normally have known about. It was on May 4, 2005 that Robbert observed and photographed a what he believed to be a higher dimensional being and decided to emerge from his rather reclusive lifestyle and come out into the open with this recording. Robbert has gone under many scientific test procedures and has demonstrated even on live television his ability to capture unusual images via the use of numerous cameras. Such a phenomenon was first demonstrated by Ted Serious, and was given the term Thoughtography. Robbert continues to provide evidence of numerous other psychic abilities. A live demonstration can be seen on the television series 'Calling Earth', available on Youtube.
    3 0 3 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
  • Locker 64.
    Throughout the year 1996 several well known psychology departments conducted a survey of several reported incidents of paranormal phenomena. The conclusion reached was that there was not a single case that demonstrated true phenomena under scientific scrutiny. The report on this survey demonstrated how such phenomena cannot exist and listed 64 reasons why their evidence suggested so. However, this report was bias and carefully selected case files were used so to demonstrate poor evidence. Locker 64 presents a number of cases that defy rational explanation and appose the methodology of the survey...

    Nina Kuligina was a Russian woman who claimed to have psychic powers, particularly in psychokinesis (PK). Academic research of her phenomenon was conducted in the USSR for the last 20 years of her life. Nina's ability was recorded under controlled conditions. 40 scientists, two of whom were Nobel laureates, studied her. During her domonstrations of (PK) such physical changes were recorded as accelerated and altered heartbeat, brain waves and electromagnetic field. To ensure that external electromagnetic impulses did not interfere, she was placed inside of a Faraday cage while she demonstrated her ability. Nina said that in order to manifest the effect, she required a period of meditation to clear her mind of all thoughts. When she had obtained the focus required, she reported a sharp pain in her spine and the blurring of her eyesight. Reportedly, storms interfered with her ability to perform psychokinetic acts. One of Kulagina's most celebrated experiments took place in a Leningrad laboratory on 10 March 1970. Having initially studied the ability to move inanimate objects, scientists were curious to see if Nina's abilities extended to cells, tissues, and organs. Sergeyev was one of many scientists present when Nina attempted to use her energy to stop the beating of a frog's heart floating in solution. He said that she focused intently on the heart and apparently made it beat faster, then slower, and using extreme intent of thought, stopped it.
    2 0 3 1
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
  • The Star That Fell.
    The Star That Fell. by Cormac Strain   NOTE: Cormac Strain and Barry Fitzgerald created ‘Legend Seekers’, who are one of the most prolific and innovative research groups in Ireland. The tall pines swayed gently in the night air, above the glory of the universe could be viewed by every living thing on the planet. Small hooves lightly found their way through the broken...
    10 0 0 0
    Please log in to like, share and comment!
More Stories