Now that I am retired from the high tech world, I can do my creative activities often: weaving, sewing, jewelry making, photography, writing, and more. I enjoy learning. I travel as much as I can, and I have been blessed to see many areas in the world. I like OnStellar because like minded folk can communicate here. I have always known there are ETs. Even as a child, I used my walkie talkie to reach out to the aliens.
- Owner at
- Studied MS Management; BS Anthropology atClass of 1990, 1984
- Followed by 94 people
Friends · 10
- In early September I got to take my adult son to the headwaters of the Mississippi in Itasca Park, MN. It was nice to wade in the shallow creek that starts the mighty Mississippi.
It reminds me that ideas start small and can build over time. What we think and put energy into can grow.1 0 0 0
- Just got back from CITD. It was really amazing.2 0 0 0
- Who all is ready to start Contact in the Desert? I am already in the area and looking forward to the event. It will be my first time at CITD. I look forward to meeting so many wonderful people.2 0 0 0
- My woven art: Water Moon and Mountain Top. Water Moon has a few UFOs in the nighttime clouds.5 0 1 0
- This is a photo I took one early morning in Edinburgh, Scotland. I thought it was a pretty morning.3 0 0 0
- I am just getting accustom to OnStellar.3 0 1 0