- Do you think we are a simulation?0 0 0 0
- 4-24-19 Finally some transparency in reporting.0 0 0 0
- Totally worth the read. https://kgov.com/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-clue-that-breaks-the-case0 0 0 0
- Who is on the moon?0 0 0 0
- Missing flight MH370 - newly released paper: "Effect of sea-bottom elasticity on the propagation of acoustic–gravity waves from impacting objects"
"Recent analysis of data, recorded on March 8th 2014 at the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation’s hydroacoustic stations off Cape Leeuwin Western Australia, and at Diego Garcia, has led to the development of an inverse model for locating impacting objects on the sea surface. The model employs the phase velocity of acoustic–gravity waves that radiate during the impact, and only considers their propagation in the water layer. Here, we address a significant characteristic of acoustic–gravity waves: the ability to penetrate through the sea-bottom, which modifies the propagation speed and thus the arrival time of signals at the hydrophone station. Therefore, we revisit some signals that are associated with the missing Malaysian Aeroplane MH370, and illustrate the role of sea-bottom elasticity on determining impact locations." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6351681/0 0 0 0
- "Houssenaly Zahid Raza, honorary Malaysian Consul in Madagascar, was murdered on August 24, 2017. He had been tasked with returning pieces of debris from #Malaysian Airlines Flight #MH370." (Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houssenaly_Zahid_Raza)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMSCL6r-XJ80 0 0 0