- Followed by 73 people
Friends · 58
- Still here! What is going on in Onstellar?0 0 0 0
- I love Onstellar. It is quiet here. Everyone has fled back to FB. Only the diehards and weird remain.
Love it.0 0 0 0
OMG! I have witnessed Swamp Gas in the daytime sky while out on my lunch break. This would be the 4th time in Austin. This swamp gas looked like a Tic-Tac, probably mint flavor. It was just hanging out up there, not moving. I tried to get a pic of it, but it faded out by then. This happened on Feb 20 and I am reposting on Onstellar.0 0 0 0
- This post is to document my 3rd UFO sighting (aside from what I saw at CITD 2017).
It was on the morning of Friday, December 21, 2018 as I was walking up to the entrance to my workplace.
Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glint of sunlight shining off of something up in the sky. I paused for a moment because it didn't seem to be moving in a normal airplane fashion. I continued to observe this light and watched it change direction and then morph from bright dot light into what I thought of as an airplane that was making a turn. But still, it didn't seem like it was moving across the sky. I noticed the the wings looked extremely swept back for some normal commercial aircraft.
As I was starting to question what I was seeing, the object "poofed" out of existence. I could not see any clouds nearby that it could have moved into.
My previous two sightings (not at CITD) were of something that looked a Tylenol pill in the sky. This time it was a V.0 0 0 0
- It is funny to me. I am not much into music and pop culture. But sometimes I get music playing in my mind. Sometimes it is music that I have already heard, and then sometimes I have not heard before. Anyways, I had to document that one thought.0 0 0 0
- Are there any CSETI5 groups in the Austin, TX area?0 0 0 0