- Lives in
- January 1, 1961
- Followed by 166 people
Friends · 161
- A documentary —my first— made in 2016.0 0 0 0
- Are comments superfluous? I like the video.0 0 0 0
- Many have probably already probably posted this. All I can say is: Though this particular interview with David Wilcock was recorded in 2016, and many of us seem to only want tomorrow's information: See it!
In my opinion, there is a reason beyond the obvious why it hasn't been released to the public until now. Look past the fact that you have to record your email. If you aren't happy with that, just click the link in the first email you get from CE, and then mark it as spam. But it is so well worth seeing, and CE isn't the worst site to follow if you ask me.
https://explorers.collective-evolution.com/ce-exclusive-interview/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Interview-Reminder&utm_campaign=Exclusive-Interview&utm_content=Wilcock-Interview0 0 0 0
- Well, in lack of any sightings of anything remotely extra-something, and in lack of messages from this side of the veil or the other, here or there, I post a boring picture of a waterfall in the mountains here in Norway. Ever since I learnt about the mayan stone-technology in Cosmic Disclosure, I have come to appreciate stone, rock, piedras or what you want to call it, granite, anortisite or what the various types are so much more. There is more to stone than I thought. I can't wait 'til things are disclosed.0 0 0 0
- I went out hiking today, to a mountain called Lifjell. The city across the fjord is Stavanger, Norway, where I live. The weather has (for a change) been incredible, but I find the sun so sharp these days. Even on clouded days. I cannot recall having had to squint my eyes on most days anytime before in my life. Does anyone else see the brightness too? I may well be just imagining things here.1 0 0 0
- I guess most on OnStellar have read David Wilcock's latest article already ... but hey! Can't share a good thing too many times.
The whole article is a callout for action, and I like how he ends it: - Our role in this Alliance struggle is simply to observe, draw conclusions and help spread the word. Thank you for helping us out!0 0 0 0
- Hello to whoever sees this! Thanks to Jimmy Church for tipping me of Onstellar.0 0 0 0