Hello world. The following is from 2017.

The day before yesterday I wore 6" high heel shoes to work. I ended up with them on my feet for around 12 hours with a portion of that time spent walking through the city of San Francisco in the rain. I have only wore high heel shoes two other times since I broke my ankle in 2004. The day I was married and the day my sister got married. Needless to say I am amazed that I was able to walk today. My feet still ache some as do my legs muscles. Yet, the entire day I wore a huge smile and felt so much joy inside of me.

During our last appointment of the day the client was very stressed and was dealing with some side effects of a medication she has to take. She had a power outage and it crashed her computer causing her to loose a lot of data on a project she was working on. Her energy was very low and chaotic. You could feel her frustration and worry about the amount of work she was going to have to do again.

Within minutes of arriving I started experiencing a lethargy come over me. I felt as if I needed to lay down and take a long nap. The client offered coffee and I remember jumping at the the offer. We were at the clients home for approximately 5 1/2 hours that night. As we worked to get her computer up and running again the client started sharing some of her trials and tribulations with us.

The more she opened up the easier it was for me to connect to her and feel what she was feeling more consciously. When we first arrived I could feel here inner chaos and her bodies aches from it. The more she spoke the more I understood what I was experiencing within me and release it. In recognizing what belonged to me and what belonged to her I was able to separate my own emotions and physical responses from what she was sharing with me.

By the time we left she was three hours past her normal bed time. She was very exhausted during most of the visit. During the last hour her energy levels started to rise and she seemed to be moving around a lot easier. It was as if she had caught her second wind…

It wasn't until we got home that it hit me just how much I was taking on from her. I literally felt as if I was hit by a ton of bricks. As I looked back over the appointment I started seeing where I was drawing her pain and suffering from her and taking it onto myself to give her some ease. I was not even conscious that I was doing this in the moment. Each time she would come back into the room I was connecting and siphoning away what was crushing her energetically.

After one on one sessions with people I sometimes have to isolate myself for a day to recalibrate my own energies back to center. Yesterday was no exception. During the review of the experience I was continuously asking my guides questions as to what I was doing and how was I doing it. How was I connecting to her and siphoning away her pain and suffering? How was I easing her in the moment? Do I need to consciously do anything? Their answer was, "Accept and allow and it will happen naturally." Which is exactly what it does when it happens. It all comes naturally.

Tomorrow, today if my feet aren't still hurting I plan on going on the service calls instead of staying in the office… We shall see which way things go soon enough….

Blessings on your journeys my brothers. Hugs and love. You are loved. I love you.