Hot Air Stenter maintenance should be scheduled by people at regular intervals. Maintaining the equipment can extend the service life of the equipment and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment. Its main content should include:
One, Flat Screen Printer must meet the working content, working methods, tools and materials used, standards and precautions that are neat, clean, firm, lubricated, anti-corrosive, and safe.
- The operator of the equipment should first check whether the air source and power supply of the equipment are normal after work every day, and then start the machine, let the machine idling for 3 to 5 minutes, and listen carefully for abnormal noise. If any abnormality is found, remove it first. working. The screws that must be locked must be tightened before the machine operates.
2. The staff on duty must ensure that the machine is complete, corrosive or flammable materials cannot be placed on the surface of the machine, and the ink and debris on the equipment should be cleaned up during the shift.
3. Send someone to add lubricating oil to the moving parts of the machine regularly. Pneumatic machines should clear the water in the filter every day to ensure that the air source is dry, and place the water to run into the pneumatic parts.
2. The Flat Screen Printer electrical part is overhauled.
The structure of the domestic Flat Screen Printer is divided into the workbench lifting and the screen frame sliding left and right. Here is a brief introduction to the simple maintenance methods of the common faults of the pneumatic Flat Screen Printer.
1. Press the start button and the workbench has no movement failure: First, we check whether the air source of the machine is connected and whether the lift solenoid valve is damaged. If it is damaged, replace it.
2. The workbench has been raised and the screen frame has no action: first check whether the workbench lift sensor has sensed a signal output, and after troubleshooting, check whether the solenoid valves on the left and right of the control screen frame are damaged or blocked. The machine should be able to proceed to the next step after clearing the above two faults.
3. The machine has finished printing and cannot return ink, and the workbench cannot return to the original position to alarm: first check whether the sensor on the right side of the screen frame is sensed or damaged. After troubleshooting, the machine can work normally.
If you want to extend the service life of the Flat Screen Printer, you must ensure the regular maintenance of the Flat Screen Printer and know how to troubleshoot the Flat Screen Printer. To extend the service life of the Flat Screen Printer, you must also choose a Flat Screen Printer with good material.