Time to wake up, empower ourselves and one another so we can thrive together. Feel free to share and let's enlighten one another!
- Public Group
- This paranormal experience happened Monday, October 15, 2018 around 3:30pm... It was sunny and cool in Pocatello, Idaho.
While I was driving to get the kids from school, I saw a man walking North on the west side walk on North Arthur, near the Exxon gas station (across the street from Ridley's Supermarket) in between West Greeley Street and West Young Street, as I was driving South in the right most lane.
He was wearing a black hoodie and dark denim blue jeans. He had dark brown curly hair and a big beautiful eyes... Blue or Hazel, and a goatee. He was eating some sort of snack (popcorn or nuts?) and locked eyes with me. He had the most caring and warm smile and deep loving energy. I slowed down as he stepped off the sidewalk curb, behind a burgundy red car (still smiling at me) and nodded his head as he made a peace sign with his right hand.
I knew he was not Crossing, just greeting me. I drove on and kept glancing in my rearview mirror at him, as his energy was so strong in love, joy and just something wonderful and beautiful about his presence, that was strong and humble. He was still smiling at me... Then in the blink of an eye he vanished.
This is the pic I drew of him. He had an eerie resemblence to my second born. Lol0 0 1 0
- In an attempt to understand the Paranormal experiences I've had throughout my life, Eric Cooper with Forrest Moon paranormal suggested that I keep a dream journal. Which I have been doing off and on for a couple years.
In June I became ill with pneumonia and a sinus infection and when I finally went in for an immune boosting chelation IV with my ND, I went into a deep meditative altered State; like I was astral projecting, lucid dreaming, or remote viewing. In this experience I found myself walking barefoot in a field of soft golden wheat or grass of some sort. They're was mostly gold and Amber Hughes, and at this point the background was kind of hazy blur. I was wearing a soft white sundress that went to my feet.
Oza showed up wearing a light pink flowy dress that had butterfly type sleeves that went to her mid upper arm and a low scoop neck; the dress went to her bare feet as well. She has shoulder-length white or platinum hair and very crystal blue eyes with pale skin that reminds me of a porcelain doll, and she has 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot.
We both knelt down on to the ground in the tall grass, facing one another (maybe a foot apart) and interlocked our fingers together.
I felt her sending me healing energy through the palms and there was a deep feeling of love and concern. She then took a pendant off of her forehead, which was in the third eye position, and placed it on my forehead in the same position. It looked to me like a rounded diamond shaped labradorite cabachon on whote gold or platinum.
She said it was a gift and would enhance my gifts and abilities.
I drew the pendant.
#AwakenEmpowerThrive0 0 0 0
- I've had those days.1 0 0 0
- Going out on a limb here, but I extend this to ALL benevelent Soldiers / Sailers / Airmen / Marines / SSP Captives & Volunteers / Solar Warden / Police / Fire Fighters etc. . . WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL1 0 1 0
- Boom babie!0 0 0 0
- "The so-called 'Black Sheep' of the family are, in fact, seekers of liberation roads for the family tree. Those members of the tree who do not adapt to the rules or traditions of the family system, those who were constantly seeking to revolutionize beliefs, going in contrast to roads marked by family traditions, those criticized, tried and even rejected, those, by General, they are called to release the tree of repetitive stories that frustrate entire generations.
The 'Black Sheep', those who do not adapt, those who scream rebel, repair, detoxify and create a new and blooming branch... countless unfulfilled desires, unfulfilled dreams, frustrated talents of our ancestors manifest themselves in their rebellion looking to take place .
The family tree, by inertia, will want to continue to maintain the castrating and toxic course of its trunk, which makes its task difficult and conflicting... that no one makes you doubt, take care of your 'rarity' as the most precious flower of Your Tree.
You are the dream of all your ancestors " Bert Hellinger
Painting Jeremy Enecio via Sarah Jayne Rurka
Quote by Tad Hargrave
Absolutely beautiful insite1 0 0 0
- My husband and I have had personal experience with this, and nutrition was a huge key in detoxification and normalizing the brain for us.
Thoughts, experiences? What has helped you?
#AwakenEmpowerThrive #SeceretSpaceProgram #EmerySmith #CoryGoode #AboveMajestic #LaurenPritchard #GreatAwakening #FullDisclosure #SSP #SphereBeingAliance
https://realfarmacy.com/drug-dementia/0 0 0 0