A group for nurturing our innate ability to be intuitive and psychic beings. To mentor each other in a supportive environment so that we can all learn to know our selves.
- Public Group
- I would like to invite people to list the ways that they perceive their insights?
Mine come mainly as images. I see pictures of moments of time very briefly and with no emotional content (usually) associated with it. When I am reading client files, certain words “pop out” of the page like focus points and I very quickly grasp the key components to work with them. I know I must sense people’s energies but I don’t very easily connect what that is, it seems my brain likes to have a logical form of assessment so I interpret felt things as visuals.2 0 7 0
- I’m on this journey so I figure others are also. I’m learning how to bring balance to my random bursts of intuition (knowing). It’s been a journey. Many of my clients in clinic tell me about having turned off or shut down their intuition in their youth for the following reasons:
* fear of what they are seeing/hearing/experiencing
* being ridiculed or misunderstood when they share their insights
* feeling different or out of place
* being unable to control the extent to which the information sometimes rushes in
* having no one to learn from/ lack of community for this stuff1 0 0 0