Intuitives, psychics, mediums, healers, and light workers coming together to network, share knowledge, experiences, and talk about systems of higher consciousness.
- Public Group
- To all that have joined the group, I thank you. I've been so busy at work 14 on 1 off for the last 8 months, I haven't been able to give this group much attention. That time is behind me now. Back to doing me and helping people. If anyone is inerested in a reading, please post a pic and I will pick one to do a read on. Everything I do is free. There is never a charge. I do have a FB group also if any are interested, however, since all their privacy issues I'm hoping to find a new outlet. I'm hoping this works out here on Onstellar. Thanks for being part of the group. Post a pic. All reads are anonymous. All reads will be posted here within the group, however, only the person it is intended for will be notified via PM. Always in love and light!0 0 0 0
- I thought this video very fitting over some of the conversations we’ve been having within the group. When I started meditating 13-14 years ago I had no idea what was in store. After some time, I noticed some changes, such as looking at a picture and just feel sad, maybe shed a tear. Or see a picture and maybe feel loved and vibrant. After some time I noticed the connection. But really the question for me was how can I use this? Why is this happening? After asking the question over and over it became obvious. A guide came to me in meditation and said you have to help people. In turn, we will help you. So that is what I do. I would not call it a gift as so many do. If you see a pianist play Mozart at age 10 and you didn’t know he had been playing since age 5. You might say he is gifted. You can also say his parents did not let him be a child. They sat him in front of the piano for 8 hours a day. Figuratively speaking, is that a gift or is it perfection through practice? This is not to say the other isn’t possible.
Over time, through practice my awareness has also increased. I can’t begin to go over some of the stories as some unfamiliar with such things would call BS. I have no issues with that as you don’t know what you don’t know unless you actually incorporate these things on a daily basis. It really doesn’t take much just 30 minutes a day. Enjoy the video.
https://give.gaia.com/cjtjem7yy003q01pl311qknp90 0 0 0
- All the following quotes over the next few days come from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean (Translation and Interpretation by Doreal). From Emerald Tablet #4 (The Space Born) the translation reads:
“In freeing the consciousness from the body, it is best to expand the solar plexus (the Flower of Life of the body) and send the life force flooding through it so that the body is vitalized in preparation for the consciousness to leave, otherwise the consciousness is reluctant to leave it. Then comes the shutting off of outside sensory impressions which should be precluded by a short fast. After the silence induced by the will is complete, the consciousness should be centered in the pineal and the image thought or picture of the place you desire to go should be formed. Then an intense effort of will directed in the proper curves (see “College Lessons of the Brotherhood”), and you are released from the body.”
In this paragraph, Thoth is saying consciousness is vitalized through the solar plexus chakra. Turning off sensory impressions is simply meditation. Only to state that one must fast before doing any of this. While in meditation, one goes thorough this curved tunnel which is like a see through slinky (I personally refer to it as the curves of time and space) in which one can see the stars and distant planets, at this point your consciousness is traveling. While in this tunnel, if you focus your will on where you want to go. Your body will stay where it is, and your consciousness will travel where you will it to go. Once you come back you will have a full recollection. If you really stop to think about the implications of that one paragraph. It is beyond words. More to come tomorrow.0 0 0 0
- These last six months for me have been very trying at times. As well, they have been very rewarding in other ways. Through this process, I’ve noticed I’ve become a master of my own thoughts and reality simply because even when things aren’t really going the way I’d like them to, I always search for the positive. Believe it or not, there’s always been something to be positive about. A focal point that brings things back to perspective. The main thing is, nothing lasts forever, things are always changing, this will end some day. I can go back to doing what I like. Helping others. I’m so close I can taste it. Life is good. I believe that. That’s where my awareness is.
I seen a video yesterday in which a guy was standing at a bar, drink in hand, viewing something on his phone. A group of individuals came in guns a blazing to rob the bar. Everyone in the bar dropped to the ground, some were crying, screaming, clutching each other in the corner of the room, not this guy. He was so focused on whatever was on his phone, the robbers got away with the cash and there he still was, totally unaware the place had even been robbed. To everyone in the room, that was a very traumatic experience. But to one guy, he went to a bar after work, had a drink, and life was good. I smiled. No matter what the opinion is of his awareness, out of everyone in the room, who would you want to be at that precise moment?
I guess point being, there’s always something to look at and get upset about. It doesn’t have to be that way. Think of it as an old school radio dial. Change the station. Don’t listen to anything that disrupts your soul, listen to things that soothe your soul and create a better you.
https://wheresbobby.com/2019/01/positive-awareness/0 0 0 0
- I remember to this day the first vision I eve had while in meditation. After meditating day after day, week after week, initially all I seen were these tunnels of white light in a red background. These often changed depending on my mood and what I had going on at the time. While going down this ribbed transparent tunnel, I could see the stars passing leaving streaks as they pass like looking out a window going god know how fast. At the end of the tunnel I could see a faint spec of pure white light. No matter how much I traveled in the tunnel, it never seemed to get any closer. As I kept going on meditating day after day and got closer to the light at the end of the tunnel it wasn’t just a bright light. It’s actually an eye. The all seeing eye. The eye of Horus. As you travel, it’s watching. My thoughts are the eye is always watching you, your thoughts, your attitudes, your very soul. The day I went through the light, I was greeted by a golden Lion/Tiger looking thing. He was a of bright golden light. Small blinding pixels of golden light. He just paced back and forth, watching me, studying me. I didn’t feel any fear, I just thought, well, this is different. Whatever that is, it’s frickin awesome. He kept his distance about 10 feet away. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. The guardian of the veil. The Foo Dog. Under his paw he had a beautiful ball that was made up in the pattern of the flower of life. After a brief stare down this flower of life exploded into white light. A vibration went through me like I was shattered in a thousand pieces. That was a true WTF moment, and there I was on the other side of the veil. That first time crossing that veil, for me anyway was too much. I came out of meditation quite fast, literally blown back by the light. It would be weeks before I found my way there again. After that first time, I never seen the foo dog again. If you do make it there. Let go of expectation. Let go of anxiety, just be.
What I found after this experience is that the images are there in plain sight. On the dollar bill. In Ancient Chinese Architecture, (Foo Dogs), in the Eye of Horus. Many have seen these symbols, few know their meaning. Once you’re allowed past the veil, you realize this has always been here. The eye is your soul, it knows everything about you. The one thing you can’t hide from is yourself. You get bits an pieces through reading and teachings. But nothing is more evident then your own truth.0 0 0 0
- I never really questioned my existence until my father passed in 2005. Because of where I was at mentally, at that particular time, in my own dark night of the soul, things developed quickly for me when it came to meditation. As I started researching, seeking more information, over the years I’ve come across so much information. Meditation, itself highlighted certain abilities. After looking into these abilities, it opened a door to many mysteries.
Every so often I’m asked what is the most intriguing thing you’ve found along your path? To answer that I’d have to say that in order to truly answer this question there has to be an understanding of linear vs quantum thought. If that true understanding is not there. None of it will make any sense. It will only seem out of reach. To get my head around that concept alone, took a while.
In the first council of Nicaea in 325 Emperor Constantine and the most pronoun religious leaders at the time took it up themselves to throw out or edit as many as 45 books. They were written in Aramaic. In my opinion The Gospel of Thomas along with The Gospel of Mary Magdalene had they’d been translated correctly and included in the Bible would have changed the world as we know it. The Gospel of Thomas specifically goes into the Christ within and how to go about this. The actual texts were found in 1945 in Egypt and are currently held at the Nag Hammadi Library. Mary Magdalena of course, his consort isn’t even talked about much. The one person Jesus confided in most was Mary Magdalena. I only say this to throw it out there for those that wish to research it themselves.
This information along with more in depth information in the form of the Sumarian Tablets you can find and is available at the Cuniform Digital Library Archives. This information is in it's unedited form. Never touched or edited. And still yet, if that isn’t enough, see the enclosed released document from the US Army. We are extraordinary individuals, each and every one of us are. Powerful people have hid this information for centuries. While we can not physically travel to far away places, the mind can. It starts within.
Yours in love and light, Bobby Hodosi
If you’d like to learn more or participate in a personal reading, please join me on FB in the following group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1988664173569610 0 0 0
- All of us, everyday are subject to external input. Day after day, we’re bombarded with the sights, sounds, tastes, smells and the way things around us feel. It never really stops. Until it becomes too much. Then some of us people turn to aggression or depression as a way of handling the stress from these inputs. But what if you could silence all that? Meditation is powerful. Once you feel the essence of the universe, you'll always strive to go back.0 0 0 0
- I look back to 12-13 years ago and ask myself, “How did this happen?” Everything is better now. Everything is good. Everyone is happy. It brings tears to my eyes of all the blessings that have come my way. In a sense, I know people look at me and say what a lucky man. But I know better.
Things in my life changed when I found the missing pieces. It hasn’t always been an easy road. I know there is a physical world we all have to live in, endure it’s pain, it’s sadness, it’s troubles. But you don’t have to live there. I know there’s this mental world that can keep you in depression, in worry and in fear every day. Trust me, I’ve been there. But what I didn’t know was that there was this world of the unseen mystical vibration that reveals itself for those that sincerely look for it. It’s there. Always has been. And “there” is where all the missing pieces lay. The circle comes full when you put the physical, mental and spiritual together, in balance. When the pieces are equal, things come together. Things make sense. Only then, you see why.
For any of you struggling to find some peace, I’d like to share this piece below. Say it out loud. Let the unseen hear you. Always in love and light. Bobby Hodosi.
All of the things that I am currently experiencing is only taking me to the next level of my life. I am growing. I am getting better. I choose to believe in sudden miracles and unexpected blessings. I'm going to keep speaking great things into existence for my life. I know how powerful my mind is. I know how power my words and what I believe in are. I’m going to start attracting everything I want, by becoming what I ask for. Change starts with me. If I am not happy, I have to do something about it. I know that I am not my past. I am not my mistakes. Starting today, I’ll stop telling that old story and recreate myself. I will remain focused on my goals. Even if I have a moment of difficulty, I will not give up. I know success comes with consistency. I know that I will make it. I will get better. No problem or challenge will stop me. I just have to believe in the power of my mind that what I think, feel, and focus on will manifest for me. What I’m looking for is inside of me. I’m going to align with my spirit and trust the wisdom I receive. I’m ready to be blessed. I know happiness, love, and peacefulness is an inside job. I’m going to start taking responsibility for my life. I’ll start switching my thoughts and words to focus on what I want. I believe that I will manifest my greatest dreams. Nothing or nobody can get it the way of what’s meant for me. I just have to be patient and trust the process. I just have to allow instead of stressing out. It will all work out for me. Everything I deserve is flowing towards me easily and effortlessly. Everything is energy aligning with itself. I’m being aligned to my greatest purpose. I’m going to be kind and patient with myself during the process of manifesting my visions. I believe in myself.
Enjoy a beautiful and blessed day!
Shawn & Spencer
From Vybe Source0 0 0 0
- When you think of the word “Faith”, what does that mean to you? Why is it so hard for so many to have faith in the smallest of things. If you really think about the world around you, most of the things that happen around you are invisible to the human eye. Thoughts, emotions, insight, inspiration, love all can not be seen, only expressed through our creative abilities. I know everyone reading this believes in all the aforementioned. Faith is no different. To have faith that love is possible. To have faith that things will change. To have faith in yourself. Manifestation starts with the faith in what can not be seen. The things that can not be seen create your reality. Have faith, believe it into existence.0 0 0 0
- Within the human body, whether we acknowledge it or not, there exists in all of us, a spiritual nature or soul, whatever you want to call it. As well, in each and every one of us there exists a material nature. Some call it animal nature, some call it our shadow sides. But for the most part in talking about spirituality, it’s often refereed to as material nature.
The mind is often a battlefield of these two natures. No one is exempt from that. That’s why
different thoughts arise in all of us. Nonetheless, they are our thoughts. We are the ones listening to them. Which ever you give preference to, spiritual or material, that is what we will become. If you prefer the material, animal nature, then you’ll be ugly, nasty, and some may even call you an evil person. But if you listen to the advice of your soul, the intuition within each of us, we can actually be higher vibrational people. This vibration effects everyone we come into contact with. The choice is always ours, we are free to choose.
This really has come around as of late. We like to think we live in a civilized society. For the most part I would say this is true. But watch what happens when tragedy strikes. Lets take the hurricane in Puerto Rico. After which, there was people getting robbed, home invasions, looting, sexual misconduct. But at the same time there were people going out of their way to help. People providing meals, water, counseling, labor for infrastructure.
It can be said that 1/3 light can overtake 2/3 darkness. That’s how powerful light is. Whatever hides in darkness has to become transparent first, before it can be dealt with. With that in mind, I don’t see all the things happening around us as a bad thing. It is bad all around for those involved, but it also sets the stage for what is expected in this new energy. The actions of people that will and will not be tolerated, especially among our elected officials and those we look up to. It also sets the premise for who we are as individuals, material or spiritual.0 0 0 0