New Mexico is a beautiful, mysterious, and weird place. The paranormal is normal everyday experience with ghost towns, haunted places, strange creatures, significant UFO and covert science/technology historical sites, etc. Let's talk about it here in this group. DON'T JUST LURK, TELL YOUR STORY!
- Public Group
- “...Loma Parda became the town where soldiers could go for wild nights. Saloons, gambling, dance halls and women of ill repute put Loma Parda on the map”
https://www.newmexico.org/places-to-go/true-trails/ghost-towns/loma-parda/0 0 0 0
- Traveling around NM, there are so many abandoned places still intact where humans lived and loved and died. Map to NM ghost towns...
https://www.newmexico.org/places-to-go/true-trails/ghost-towns/1 0 0 0
- My artistic depiction of the javelinas here in New Mexico... Who rooted up and ate all our potatoes in the the garden in the back yard. For Irish, this is a travesty I tell ya.7 0 0 0
- Dulce Base Conference!!!
UFOs and Bases and Bigfoot! Oh My!!!
https://www.newmexico.org/event/2018-dulce-base-ufo-conference/5229/5 0 0 0
- What's the real reason behind the massive forest closures of Santa Fe and the Jemez etc?1 0 1 0
- I've toured the Murray. What an amazing place. http://cityofdust.blogspot.com/2014/09/back-from-dead-murray-hotel-silver-city.html1 0 0 0