We post what appear to be legitimate sightings. Do your best to keep it real fam.
- Public Group
- Best of 2018 sky anomalies1 0 0 0
- Unbelievable. Over 200 people on this group never saw anything. Ok, I'm teaching a friend constellations a couple days ago. If you don't know, Mars is in the south east sky now. If you face south, the summer triangle will be on your left (east). The milky way is in the middle of the summer triangle. Look to the right of the triangle to see "stuff"
Right of the moon and north is Arcturus star. Follow the arc of the big Dipper handle to Arcturus.
Two days ago I was watching a "satellite" going across the sky under Arcturus. It took a 45 or 60 degree turn and sped up towards the north east.
No photos. No proof. And that's it.
And with over 200 members of this page I'm sure you could get a few similar stories.1 0 5 0
- I have no photo of this one because I only saw it for a second. This happened two weeks ago. I was outside looking at low clouds. For a split second I saw a flying object appear and disappear like it's cloaking failed. It had two wings with a fusilage approximately the same length as the wing widths. On the underside of the wings were faceted white lights, bright like halogen lights. They illuminated the wings which looked red. It definitely looked like a machine. Once again, I have no idea.0 0 1 0
- Has anyone seen one of these? It looks kind of like Saturn. The only photos I have are from Kauilapele and SolarisModalis. The links are below. I am typing so sorry if I make a typo.
Now my story. This was two or three years ago in July at around 10:30 PM. I was sitting on my front porch. Across the street is a creek and then a hill with homes. I saw a shape flying low over the hill and I thought that's illegal for a plane to fly that low. As it got above the pine tree across the street, my neighbors porch light shine on it. It was a silver reflective sphere with short black wings, approximately the width of a city bus. Judging by the tree, it was two to three hundred feet in elevation. It made no sound, had no lights, and was traveling around 45 miles per hour. It flew over my house. I jumped up and watched it fly over the neighborhood until it was lost in the dark. I have never seen a photo of one until I saw the above articles. I have no idea what to think of it.1 0 0 0
- Looks like the "bad guys" are workin on minimizing our access to the truth again. Check it out:
https://onstellar.com/blogs/38122/UFO-s-showing-off-for-us-5-204 0 0 0
- May 19... Something weird is happening in that tunnel folks.
https://onstellar.com/blogs/37670/Genuinely-freaky-Sightings-5-190 0 0 0