WELCOME...!!! The Search For Truth Starts Here. The Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis is the belief that extraterrestrial beings have visited Earth in the past and interacted with humans. A core claim is that humans were descended from or created by extraterrestrial beings. And that human civilizations and technological prowess were guided by aliens visiting the Earth as ancient astronauts. This is a study research Group focused towards the truth and knowledge behind the true origins of mankind. We share and study many topics. some of which are.. The Book of Enoch, Vimana, The Anunnaki Gods, Ancient Science, Cosmology, Human Evolution, The Lost Book of Enki, Mythologies and Religions Anunnaki - Nibiru - Sumerian The End of Days Unexplained Structures The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, & the Enuma Elish. Become Adept to the forever lasting knowledge. 111
- Public Group
- From the Great Above she opened her ear to the Great Below . . .
Inanna abandoned heaven and earth to descend to the underworld.
No reason is given, no comprehensible purpose, but it seems that, as with all personal journeys, the time simply became right. She noticed what she had never noticed before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAi92FxxX0M0 0 2 0
- TABLET 1: The History of Thoth, The Atlantean
TABLET 2: The Halls of Amenti
TABLET 3: The Key of Wisdom
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Relevance to the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis...
Primarily through the works of Zecharia Sitchin and other scholars researching the ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Akkadian texts, a connection has been posited between the pantheons of Sumerian gods and Egyptian gods. To those who have gained wisdom in this knowledge, we know it is more than a connection. One of the primary tenets of the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis is that the Sumerian gods were real beings and not just part of a mythological construct of the earliest known civilization. As such, to find these gods’ equivalencies in other cultures and civilizations is of paramount importance. Such is the case Thoth.
The Emerald Tablets contain a history of Atlantis, its mechanical and scientific achievements, the manner it sank below the Atlantean waves, the colonizing of ancient Egypt and even to the construction of the Great Pyramid. But their ‘real’ significance is that they contain the keys to the unfoldment of the Heavens, the Earth, and the Divine Soul of Man. These Tablets are so written that the words respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associate mental vibrations of an exhilarating rhythm in the mind of the reader. Thus, the magnanimous wisdom of the author is revealed. A casual read will immediately glimpse the thrilling beauty of its rhythm. The Truth Seeker, who is willing to give them a more intensive study, will open avenues to the most intrinsic wisdom; wisdom of unutterable majesty and beauty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctqwOo9xrvM1 0 0 0
- The Emerald Tablets contain a history of Atlantis, its mechanical and scientific achievements, the manner it sank below the Atlantean waves, the colonizing of ancient Egypt and even to the construction of the Great Pyramid. But their ‘real’ significance is that they contain the keys to the unfoldment of the Heavens, the Earth, and the Divine Soul of Man. These Tablets are so written that the words respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associate mental vibrations of an exhilarating rhythm in the mind of the reader. Thus, the magnanimous wisdom of the author is revealed. A casual read will immediately glimpse the thrilling beauty of its rhythm. The Truth Seeker, who is willing to give them a more intensive study, will open avenues to the most intrinsic wisdom; wisdom of unutterable majesty and beauty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGfRbINM5kQ&t=32s3 0 0 0
- Digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, and the blockchain technologies used to record digital transactions on a public ledger may not be so revolutionary.
Join us as we explore what is considered to be the analogue currency to "cryptocurrency" and some of other forms of ancient money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeyVq8LBLQQ1 0 0 0
- Did ancient civilizations possess knowledge that has since been lost to science? Were amazing technologies available to the ancient Egyptians that enabled them to construct the pyramids -- technologies that have somehow been forgotten?
The ruins of several ancient civilizations -- from Stonehenge to the pyramids -- show that they used massive stones to construct their monuments. A basic question is why?
Why use stone pieces of such enormous size and weight when the same structures could have been constructed with more easily managed smaller blocks -- much like we use bricks and cinder blocks today?
Could part of the answer be that these ancients had a method of lifting and moving these massive stones -- some weighing several tons -- that made the task as easy and manageable as lifting a two-pound brick? The ancients, some researchers suggest, may have mastered the art of levitation, through sonics or some other obscure method, that allowed them to defy gravity and manipulate massive objects with ease.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-COhIq8GgDQ6 0 1 0
- Atra-Hasis was a central figure in the ‘creation’ and ‘deluge’ accounts chronicled by the Sumerians hundreds of years before the first book of the Bible was ever written…
Atra-Hasis ("exceedingly wise") is the protagonist and namesake of an 18th century BCE Akkadian epic. The Atra-Hasis tablets include both a creation myth and a flood account, which is one of three surviving Babylonian deluge stories. The oldest known copy of the epic tradition concerning Atrahasis can be dated to the reign of Hammurabi’s great-grandson, Ammi-Saduqa (1646–1626 BCE), but various Old Babylonian fragments exist.
According to one version of the Sumerian king list, in the years just before the Flood swept over the earth, Ubara-Tutu (who is named as the father of Atrahasis in Gilgamesh) was king of Shuruppak, where some of the earliest writings known to the entire world have been discovered. According to a different version of the Sumerian king list, Atrahasis, called there by his Sumerian name Zuisudra, himself ruled the city Shuruppak, preceded by his father who was named like the city. A wisdom composition known as The Instructions of Shuruppak is now attested on clay tablets from the Early Dynastic period in the early third millennium BC, and contains sage advice given by Shuruppak to his son Zuisudra. Thus, Atrahasis was a notable figure even at the dawn of history.
We appreciate your participation! Please like and comment. Please be aware that if you post links to other videos or any other type of spam, it will not see the light of day and you will be banned from commenting on the entire channel. Also, refrain from obscene language and personal attacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh-Tswj1eow0 0 0 0
- According to Frederic Slater, who was the President of the Australian Archaeological and Education Research Society, an Original stone arrangement he and a colleague were investigating throughout 1939 is “the Stonehenge of Australia.” Assumed to be lost for more than 7 decades, this impressive and complex sandstone arrangement is much more than a collection of rocks, signs and symbols positioned on a mound. According to Slater, “the mound is one of the oldest; I should say the oldest, forms of temples in the world, and dates back to the… advent of first man.”
Not only was the mound the first temple, the narrative and wisdom it chronicles is as profound as it is sublime, so much so that Slater claimed it formed “the basis of all knowledge, all science, all history and all forms of writing.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zn3WSRozZQ0 0 0 0
- Sumer - approximately "land of the civilized kings" or "native land" was an ancient civilization and historical region in southern Mesopotamia, modern-day southern Iraq, during the Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age. Although the earliest forms of writing in the region do not go back much further than c. 3500 BCE, modern historians have suggested that Sumer was first permanently settled between c. 5500 and 4000 BCE by a non-Semitic people who spoke the Sumerian language (pointing to the names of cities, rivers, basic occupations, etc. as evidence). These conjectured, prehistoric people are now called "proto-Euphrateans" or "Ubaidians", and are theorized to have evolved from the Samarra culture of northern Mesopotamia (Assyria). The Ubaidians were the first civilizing force in Sumer, draining the marshes for agriculture, developing trade, and establishing industries, including weaving, leatherwork, metalwork, masonry, and pottery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TIcVJGfjLU3 0 0 0