Please submit a bug as a post and be detailed as possible. What steps did you take when the bug happened? - Provide a link to where you were when the bug occurred. - Please try to provide a screenshot
- Public Group
- Why are there stupid car pictures with ONSTELLAR logo's ? Did they buy it with our crypro's ? Instead of fixing the site youre promoting people to join and buy in to onst and our onst coins are collecting dust ! Make shure we can use our onst in the community to buy tip or gift echother for our efforts to stay interested in ONSTELLAR.
We are the community that is ahead of the rest so why is ONSTELLAR holding us back ???
If youre not going out of beta you might as well put a link up so we can get our money back or convert our onst back into etherium !!! So we can atleast get something of a up or down in our currency's value .
Instead of ONSTELLAR management holding up our etherium !!!!1 0 0 0
- Looks like this site is dead. No word, no responses, nothing. What a waste.1 0 2 0
- Dear Onst'ie family. We are wondering if you still here or if we are running on auto now. I want you to know that you are all very much appreciated for the massive amount of work and funding put together to create Onstellar for us. Its not a small task and I cannot think anyone takes it for granted. On the contrary, we are concerned. Please read Article posted https://onstellar.com/blogs/123029/Time-for-Onst-to-get-our-Sh-t-together Thank you for your attention.1 0 0 0
- TIME FOR AN UPDATE PLEASE ADMIN...WHATS GOING ON PLEASE?2 0 0 0
- when I try to log into onstellar on my phone, it asks my for my email. it tells my to enter a valid email account. Its the email I used to sign up. Ive been using this email for years.???? Is there a contact# to talk to a person to help me with this.????0 0 0 0
- Hey guys, a friend of mine is trying to create an Onstellar account, but the email confirmation just isn't getting sent to his registered email address.
Can we get some help with this?
Thanks0 0 0 0
- Why are you falsifying how many people are logged in?1 0 0 0
- Hi, i am trying to create an account on onstellar for my www.dreamrune.com, i was able to create the account with my email address from google firstname.lastname@example.org and also i tried my protonmail one as well, but onstellar says that it cannot send a confirmation email to either account so it is not letting validate the account. Please help. Also there does not appear to be an email support account for onstellar for people who are locked out of their accounts like my situation...0 0 1 0
- My cousin just tried to sign up using her Apple iPad, keeps getting a "please enter a valid username" error. Does not have a referral code, is this necessary and if so, how do I send her one? Having to submit this as a bug, as there isn't any help FAQ or member support contact that I could find. Need help here, I'm losing people as they get frustrated and go back to Fakebook!0 0 0 0
- A friend of mine recently signed up for OnStellar and wrote me the following:
"I signed up for On Stellar...
The first time I tried, it didn’t auto-input your referral code, and wouldn’t accept “ub5...”
Tried clicking your link again, and it seems to have connected to your referral - although there seemed some sort of glitch and I’m not sure if it registered the first or second time...
Could you check to see if the referral checked out ok on your end?"
How do I check to see on my end if I got credited for the referral? Is the referral system still a thing that OnStellar does?0 0 0 0