Please submit a bug as a post and be detailed as possible. What steps did you take when the bug happened? - Provide a link to where you were when the bug occurred. - Please try to provide a screenshot
- Public Group
- What happened to all the great improvements that were supposed to happen? It’s been awhile and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. SMH.1 0 4 0
- I was reading posts on a emeraldreiki post and suddenly without my doing anything a report post popup appeared....as I tried to make it disappear...it reported...as if by remote....this is disturbing....and I'm not happy....0 0 0 0
- Why are there stupid car pictures with ONSTELLAR logo's ? Did they buy it with our crypro's ? Instead of fixing the site youre promoting people to join and buy in to onst and our onst coins are collecting dust ! Make shure we can use our onst in the community to buy tip or gift echother for our efforts to stay interested in ONSTELLAR.
We are the community that is ahead of the rest so why is ONSTELLAR holding us back ???
If youre not going out of beta you might as well put a link up so we can get our money back or convert our onst back into etherium !!! So we can atleast get something of a up or down in our currency's value .
Instead of ONSTELLAR management holding up our etherium !!!!1 0 7 0
- Looks like this site is dead. No word, no responses, nothing. What a waste.1 0 2 0
- when I try to log into onstellar on my phone, it asks my for my email. it tells my to enter a valid email account. Its the email I used to sign up. Ive been using this email for years.???? Is there a contact# to talk to a person to help me with this.????0 0 1 0
- Hey guys, a friend of mine is trying to create an Onstellar account, but the email confirmation just isn't getting sent to his registered email address.
Can we get some help with this?
Thanks0 0 1 0
- Hi, i am trying to create an account on onstellar for my www.dreamrune.com, i was able to create the account with my email address from google firstname.lastname@example.org and also i tried my protonmail one as well, but onstellar says that it cannot send a confirmation email to either account so it is not letting validate the account. Please help. Also there does not appear to be an email support account for onstellar for people who are locked out of their accounts like my situation...0 0 1 0
- My cousin just tried to sign up using her Apple iPad, keeps getting a "please enter a valid username" error. Does not have a referral code, is this necessary and if so, how do I send her one? Having to submit this as a bug, as there isn't any help FAQ or member support contact that I could find. Need help here, I'm losing people as they get frustrated and go back to Fakebook!0 0 0 0