Fasting as the Fastest Way to Health cleaning and rebuilding the body as a happier, healthier, vehicle of greater consciousness. Feasts can b e super foods, herb, choosing our emotions and taking charge of our thoughts we allow ourselves. Enter our discussion.
- Public Group
- Thanks You mean so much to me and we’d Love to keep you in our Fasting, Health, Healing and Longevity Community. Great new membership support offer coming Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more help. Love, David. Admin0 0 0 0
- I do enjoy occasional cheese yet in the past few decades, cheese has been labelled unhealthy for your heart and arteries because of its high saturated fat content. Recently, the research tide seems to have shifted, finding saturated fats in cheese to be neutral or even heart-healthy.
https://lifespa.com/cheese-ayurvedic-perspective/?inf_contact_key=76ce71a1323ace2efa61308c481e40a5d555c63b137189cf3fc1758ad21dbf8b0 0 0 0
- LOVE IS LETTING GO OF FEAR as John Gray author of the book by that title teaches. Fasting gives us the ability to let go of fear, hate and other things we no longer need. Join our fasting Fasting, Health, Healing and Longevity Group at https://onstellar.com/groups/fasting for more wisdom on fasting and opportunities to share. In time we may close this group here because "Fasting, Health, Healing and Longevity" is proving to be much more popular. Love, David0 0 0 0
- Always choose a type of fast that feels like the right kind for you and do it when you feel like its what your body wants and will be good for it as well as you. Your body, feelings and thoughts and you need to always agree on what, why, when and how you are fasting. If all of you is in agreement your fast will be much easier. Learn self-muscle testing (kinesiology), body-talk, a pendulum or another way of asking and receiving information about what your body wants and continue to use it to check what is happening throughout your fast. I teach this to our on-line fasting clients because it does make fasting so much easier. Do join an see all great posts at https://onstellar.com/groups/fasting where this is from. All questions welcome. I am keen to help. Love, David0 0 0 0
- 20180820: SUPPORT TO FAST MAKES IT MORE COMFORTABLE. Charged, old emotions and thoughts hold themselves in the body and the body will be keen to release some during most of its fasts. Have family, friends and an experienced support person, such as myself, give encouragement, as you may feel like quitting. Be truthful with them to stay safe and IF you are ALONE and feel like quitting stop the fast. This keeps you safe. You have learned something and can do another one. Join and see posts at https://onstellar.com/groups/fasting. All questions welcome. I love answering. Love, David0 0 0 0
- Ashwagandha can mimic the bio-chemical effect of calorie restriction-a dietary regimen at the forefront of emerging anti-aging science. See more great posts like this at https://onstellar.com/groups/fasting and join as this group is to close soon. Love, David
The science backing ashwagandha is impressive.
It has shown to increase stamina during and boost recovery from vigorous exercise.
It delivers what is called a cognition-promoting effect, supporting healthy brain function and memory for both younger children and elderly. (1)
It has been identified as one of the few substances capable of boosting the natural production of brain-derived neurotropic factors (BDNFs) which support brain cell production and promote the healthy formation of dendrites (nerve cell projections). (1)
It supports healthy levels of leptin—the appetite hormone—and normal weight loss. (1)
It has been shown to support stable mood, improved energy, and the normal function of energy-producing mitochondria. (1)
As an adaptogen, it balances stress-fighting hormones and protects the stomach from excess acid during times of high stress. It also protects the reproductive system and supports healthy joint function. (1)
Based on this quick snapshot on ashwagandha, it is not surprising that ashwagandha is getting attention from the scientific community.
One of the major causes of aging is the breakdown of protein in the body. This is seen commonly with aging when the protein collagen breaks down and the skin becomes thin and wrinkled.
Ashwagandha has shown to activate a protein clean-up network that removes damaged proteins from the body through the process called autophagy. (2,3)
Autophagy, recently brought to light by Nobel Prize-winning science, is the body’s way of cleaning house. It happens during starvation, calorie restriction, and fasting. (6)
https://lifespa.com/ashwagandha-anti-aging-superpowers-backed-ai-artificial-intelligence-study/0 0 0 0
- FEELING NOT SO GOOD IN THE TUMMY? Too much of anything lowers our energy levels. When we fast on juices or water there can be the desire to fill up with liquid so that we can feel full and we will usually overfill our stomachs and not feel so good because it can take more fluid to give as mjuch sense of fullness as solid food does. For online education create yourself a eat less or a fasting experience at home: http://www.UnityConscious.org/retreats.0 0 0 0
- During my last dry-fast my body asked me to purchase locally made Pro-biotic Camembert Cheese to eat after e fast. Why the body needed or wanted it I don't know, however though I rarely eat Camembert the one I bought for the occasion was delicious. Deliciousness and the amount my body wants to eat lets me know that it is really good for the body and I. Please post your own delicious experiences in comments below. Love, David Follow our Fasting,Health,Healing,Longevity Group https://onstellar.com/groups/fasting.0 0 0 0
- UNIVERSAL LAW dictates that matter and energy change into each other. Though we don't yet see all their forms of energy or matter we can believe that we can create the matter we need with our energy. We want energy to spare so we can afford to. It's "free" energy. Fasting on less foods does this. Belief is necessary to do it. Love, David0 0 0 0
- Time to make a post and feed you my friendly readers with inspiration to eat well and fast with delight. Here's the tip: As we eat food for energy we need to eat less when we healthier food that has the more energy. More than this we feel better on better food and so we eat better food :-) Love, David0 0 0 0