Science and metaphysics aren't polar opposites. This group discusses the common ground and shares new findings in the world of science that shed light on both the wisdom of the past and our inner experience. Things like: How our planet is changing and how that is affecting us. New research on the power of meditation to alter our brains. What quantum physics can teach us about how the world works. Ancient wisdom that can work for us now. Ancient technologies etc. Feel free to join and share.
- Public Group
- A resonance model of reality https://www.sott.net/article/414892-The-hippies-were-right-Its-all-about-vibrations-man0 0 0 0
- Mantra ad vibration and some of the science behind it. https://www.booksfact.com/mantra-sastra/mantras-frequencies-heal-kill-transcend.html0 0 0 0
- More evidence of comets hitting the earth around 10,900 bc https://www.sott.net/article/412147-Ancient-carvings-on-Gobekli-pillar-show-evidence-of-a-comet-swarm-hitting-Earth-around-13000-years-ago0 0 0 0
- Speculation surrounds curiously shaped mountain in antarctica https://www.sott.net/article/408911-Oldest-pyramid-on-Earth-is-hidden-in-Antarctica-claims-researcher0 0 0 0
- Egyptian archaeology that challenges https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/03/ancient-artifacts-in-egypt-that-egyptologists-do-not-understand/0 0 0 0
- Aging isn't just linked to shortening telomeres. Ribosome DNA is also key. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805862/. Diet, environment, pollutants - all can affect rDNA. Calorie restriction is one tactic for improving rDNA. Healthy methylation is another. The occasional light fast might be beneficial, as long as nutrient intake is sufficient and of high quality (ie organic nutrient dense foods).0 0 0 0