Science and metaphysics aren't polar opposites. This group discusses the common ground and shares new findings in the world of science that shed light on both the wisdom of the past and our inner experience. Things like: How our planet is changing and how that is affecting us. New research on the power of meditation to alter our brains. What quantum physics can teach us about how the world works. Ancient wisdom that can work for us now. Ancient technologies etc. Feel free to join and share.
- Public Group
- The first law of thermodynamics and its spiritual implications. Recently I started learning a little bit about thermodynamics (the conservation of energy which in my beginner's mindset equated to "Energy can't be created or destroyed, only transformed". It struck me like, Wow! If we take the idea that as above so below and that everything is embedded in everything else, perhaps holographically, then couldn't this also apply to the spirit? If we are in essence energy vibrating slowly as matter, a bunch of sub atomic particles spinning around our collective atoms, then aren't we in essence energy? To my spiritual mind this suggests that our soul vibration, our energy, has always existed and always will exist. It might just go through various transformations (ascension, rebirth, transmigration etc). This would seem to endorse reincarnation. Each life context might imprint an individual differently but the core energy of the soul remains the same, limited only be the transceiver capacities of the human mind and perhaps body. All this may be a flight of fantasy but I wonder what our world religions would now be like if the custodians of those traditions had been open to an exchange of ideas between the scientific and spiritual communities. Maybe once the two disciplines were closer. As we move out of the polarizing energies associated with the age of Pisces (symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions) maybe we can once again bring the two back together. Maybe doing so will be the only thing that saves us from the shadow side of the Aquarian age, usually marketed as a progressive and idealistic utopia. The danger is we will chase after progress and technological innovation while losing the truths embedded in ancient traditions. Ideally we will entwine the two together to look at our life on the planet and the cosmos in both revolutionary and renewed ways with the understanding that both the past and the future perspectives can give us.0 0 0 0
- A resonance model of reality https://www.sott.net/article/414892-The-hippies-were-right-Its-all-about-vibrations-man0 0 0 0
- Mantra ad vibration and some of the science behind it. https://www.booksfact.com/mantra-sastra/mantras-frequencies-heal-kill-transcend.html0 0 0 0
- More evidence of comets hitting the earth around 10,900 bc https://www.sott.net/article/412147-Ancient-carvings-on-Gobekli-pillar-show-evidence-of-a-comet-swarm-hitting-Earth-around-13000-years-ago0 0 0 0
- Speculation surrounds curiously shaped mountain in antarctica https://www.sott.net/article/408911-Oldest-pyramid-on-Earth-is-hidden-in-Antarctica-claims-researcher0 0 0 0
- Egyptian archaeology that challenges https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/03/ancient-artifacts-in-egypt-that-egyptologists-do-not-understand/0 0 0 0