Is it a bug, a plane, a drone, a flying cryptid, or a genuine craft? Post your pictures of strange objects so you can receive feedback and help investigate the high strangeness that others have seen. The goal of this group is to put our heads together and help others get feedback on photos and video they have taken. Join us and get your photo tools ready.... MAKE SURE AND READ THE COMMENTS BELOW EACH PICTURE THIS IS WHERE TONS OF MORE PHOTO CONTENT CAN BE SEEN RELATING TO THE ORIGINAL POST!!
- Public Group
- Thank you for your group Kizzy Dee:
UFO Photo Analysis Unit (UPAU)
I’ll keep checking in!
Hopefully I can capture a great UFO photo to share.0 0 0 0
- Cloaked Ufo above my house? Yep I'm pretty sure that is what it is. July 15 2012 was a very strange day at my place. I do not wish to give the location but suffice to say that all around is forest for miles. Apart from a few neighbours not far away there is no one else. An hour or so earlier I had photographed a cigar shaped object above which was later submitted to UFOPRSA, then as I looked through other photos taken that day I found 2 that show this. It looks like some type of cloud vapor coming off the edges, almost as if it were trying to conceal itself while above my place. Being close to the noonday sun made it impossible to physically see but the camera picked it up. I tried a photoshop filter to enhance whatever it is (see the pink photo). To me it looks like a disc. Is it possible to flesh it out more with your professional photo enhancement tools? I would be interested to know what you all think.
#ufo #disc #cloaked1 0 4 0
- clearer image this thing flew around the ISS so fast your naked eye could not see it. I took the iss footage broke up the footage into 1000 images per second and i have a full 102,000 images which have this thing zipping by then woosh off into space. anyone can take the same footage from nasa iss footage and do the same and you can find all kinds of ufos. boomerangs, balls of plasma with a electric rope of some sort and zips around also, I have a huge disc with lights surrounding it and other crazy ufos.. I can go on and on...1 0 1 0
- hello I'm new to sharing my images i found from live iss footage. I saw in person several things UFOs and beings since I was little. I have footage also that I never shared and over the years I never found other images and footage I have. I'm thinking about starting a youtube page to further share. if anyone has any ideas they could share with me please do... have a great UFO day today...1 0 4 0
- We are almost to 300 members now! Thanks all of the people who have found us and joined in this last week. Please feel free to post photos of your own!0 0 0 0
- Daytime Rods- Here are some rods I saw above my house. I felt them first and then after looking with the binoculars I found them lazily traveling along this particular contrail/chemtrail (whichever you prefer) Please excuse the I dust that was on my lens. Please save file, open and zoom in. There is activity along the contrail, on the left hand side, and then another rod and a bright white orb on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. I attempted to take a photo through my binoculars but it didn't work at all. When I looked at it with my camera there appeared to be two "port holes" for lack of a better term. They were the shape that you see on a boat or a submarine. No wings, no other appendages just a long cylindrical tube like body. They traveled in a straight forward motion and then sometimes would stop and swivel as if they were a top then continue to travel straight again. I counted 5 in all, but this was the only picture I got with the majority of them in one shot. Sorry there is not a lot of detail and they are pretty far away, still an interesting sighting I wanted to share. This is a cropped version, that I also adjusted brightness, I will post original photo in comments for those interested in working.0 0 12 0
- For those of you out there who seem to have a lot of activity around you this software would be great. Its called UFO ID and its a free software program that allows anyone to monitor the skies day and night for UFOs. All you need is a computer and a USB camera, so pretty much anyone can do it with little to no start up costs. Let me know if any of you have tried this program and what you think. Those of you that are good with software, has anyone opened up the software and seen anything good, anything bad you wouldn't want on your computer? From what I have read they have a pretty good reputation. https://ufoid.net/
0 0 3 0
- Everyone check out this amazing photo tool. Its called the Wolfram Language Image Identification project. It's fun and easy to use. https://www.imageidentify.com/ Just drag and drop or click the wolf image to upload any photo. I tried a couple of my UFO ones, I'll post the jelly cloaker findings below in the comments. It stated condensation trail at first but there is a button you can click below for it to give you other findings. It listed "mother-of-pearl cloud", "airship","blimp" all very interesting. Please keep in mind though we don't know where the photos are going so do not upload anything sensitive!1 0 5 0
- If you have a photo that you would like to post, but feel unsure about putting your name out there like that, then just direct message it to me. I will put it up so we can investigate and discuss it and your personal info won't be put on blast. No personal information or location data will be included. Please give a brief description of your experience, it makes a big difference sometimes in the analysis.
1 0 0 0