This group is dedicated to exploring the idea of a predeluvian civilization on earth. Together we'll connect the dots using the myths, legends and occulted knowledge surrounding the true origins of human civilization and bring the picture into focus of who we really are and where we come from.
- Public Group
- Hello everyone. I've been MIA lately with the hazards that come with being alive. I'm back now and I want everyone to know the search for lost civilizations is alive and well. We are finding more and more evidence everyday. We are also encountering opposition from both the organized religious sects and mainstream science but they are struggling to keep up with suppressing the research by all those involved in uncovering the truth to our past. Please keep posting any new information you have in regards to Atlantis and Lemuria. Peace brothers and sisters.0 0 0 0
- Hello, I am part of the Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment. Edgar Cayce talked a lot about ancient civilizations and their origins and we have a few articles from our authors and researchers that I would like to share with you about this topic. https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/did-the-cherokee-migrate-from-atlantis/
Would love to hear your thoughts and comments.1 0 1 0
- HI everyone! When did you first here about Atlantis or Lemuria? Was there a certain story or referenced evidence that convinced you that a lost advanced civilization or civilizations existed in pre deluvian times?3 0 0 0
- Plato, who is regarded by Atlantis researchers and skeptics alike as the sole authoritative source on this ancient city, never stated outright that Atlantis was the origin of all civilization.
http://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/legend-atlantis-between-ancient-ruins-and-philosopher-s-tale-006319 #Atlantis3 0 0 0
- More evidence of predeluvian cultures. https://phys.org/news/2018-04-wooden-shigir-idol-egyptian-pyramids.html1 0 0 0
- And what of the land of Mu or Lemuria? In his book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation author Michael Tasarion writes, "Lemuria comes from Mu or Mu-devi which means the "Land Ancestral" or " Land of the Ancestors" Mu-Devi was the Hindu mother goddess. Shiva was her counterpart and is the great father of mankind. An Indian Tamil text describes a lost continent in the pacific and Indian Ocean that it calls Kumai Nadu or Kumari Kandam, which means the Dragon Land of the Immortal Serpents." The sons of these serpents had left the continent of Atlantis relocating to Lemuria. Here they established a thriving civilization where they also practiced high sciences. The sublime cultural inventions and philosophies that enrich humankind then and now had originated from them.4 0 0 0
- Flood myths can be found throughout the world but what was their origins? One possibility could be the Black sea deluge. What I also find interesting about this is that recent genetic testing puts some of the elongated skulls of Peru originating from the Black sea area. Could they have possible started the legend of the floods? Where they the civilizers that came to native populations after the flood as describe in so many of the legends?2 0 0 0