- Ufologist at
- Studied Criminal Justice atClass of
- Lives in
- Followed by 202 people
Friends · 201
- Do You Know, Should You Know UFOs?
By John J Ventre
There is a moment in everyone’s life when you have to decide whether you believe what you have been told about our existence. Humans have an uncomfortable need to explain and justify their origin. Since evolution doesn’t add up and there is no fossil evidence of one creature turning into another, where did we come from? Can your soul be taken? Where do all the missing persons actually go? Are we already a hybrid species being infiltrated or the product of creation? Why is this planet so haunted and religion so supernatural?
When I was head of Public Affairs for UPS for PA-WV-VA, my boss from D.C. would always quiz us regarding political facts that we should know. He would invariably end up saying, “Do you know? Should you know?” Over the past 22 years, I’ve acquired some interesting UFO facts that I’d like to share with you from my book, Case for UFOs. If you are involved in this field, these are little known chronological facts you should know:
1. There are over 1000 billion galaxies with an average of 200 billion stars each. That’s a 2 with 24 zero’s (200 billion trillion) for the number of stars in the universe. There are more stars in the Universe than grains of sand on earth. NASA calculates that there are 8.8 billion earthlike planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. There are more earths in our Galaxy than people on earth. 1000B x 8.8B = life is abundant in the Universe! But it is a huge leap of faith and assumption to say UFOs come from space. If you see a boat, did it come from under the ocean?
2. Since dinosaurs existed for 150M years and 64M years before humans, are we dealing with intelligent evolved dinosoids in our hollow earth? If you believe in evolution, some dinosaurs stood upright with claws with opposable thumbs for tool making.
3. Intelligent humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) suddenly appeared 30,000 years ago.
4. Samarian is the oldest written language and Hindu is the oldest religion. Both date back to 6000 BC. The Samarian word Astra means terrible airborne weapon. Samarian and the Hindu Dzyan and Mahabharata text indicate someone was able to fly in Virmana (flying craft) and a terrible nuclear exchange took place approximately 8000 years ago in Mohenjo-Daro India. Skeletal remains found in that area are 50 times more radioactive than they should be.
5. Carvings of 5 aircraft can be found in Abydos Egypt dating to 2600 BC. A helicopter, airplane and submarine are clearly seen.
6. In 1347 BC, Pharaoh Akhenaton is told by a flying disc to build a new capital for Egypt and start a new religion worshipping the disc. His wife, Nefertiti, had an elongated skull.
7. In 593 BC, Ezekiel described seeing and entering a wheel within a wheel with faces that moved with the object. In 1985, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan claimed to have the same experience.
8. Alexander the Great encountered a UFO in 329 BC which halted his advance into India.
9. In 216 BC, Hannibal sees ships in the sky during the battle of Cannae with men dressed in white on board.
10. Earth is the only planet not named after a Roman God and the only planet that believes in God.
11. Around 50 BC, Roman philosopher Cicero described the sky opening up and spheres appearing.
12. Constantine saw a UFO on October 28 312 AD which looked like the sign of a cross and Constantine won his battle and established Christianity as the official religion.
13. In 776 AD, Saxons attacking Charlemagne’s castle saw 2 red flaming shields over the church and withdraw in panic.
14. Airplane trinkets made in gold dating to 500-1000 AD have been found in Central America. They were displayed at the Smithsonian until it was proven in 1996 by German engineer Peter Belting that they were aerodynamic and flew.
15. Anasazi means Ancient Ones or Ancient Aliens. They believe they originated from inner earth as opposed to extraterrestrial. They mysteriously disappeared around 1300 AD.
16. When the Cherokee settled Tennessee, they encountered white people with large eyes who could only see at night. No Indian tribe ever settled in West Va.
17. In 1347 Florence Italy, low flying cigar shaped craft release a mist and drop diseased animal carcasses causing the Black Plague.
18. Columbus’ journal on October 12 1492 documents a UFO prior to landing in North America.
19. February 1, 1554, Nostradamus and 1000 witnesses see a bright burning rod in the sky for 2 hours changing directions and swaying back and forth.
20. The first sci-fi novel was written in 1619 by Johannes Kepler. Sominium was about a man taken to the moon by a demon.
21. The first recorded UFO over the mainland U.S. occurred at Charles River Boston, Mass in March of 1639 by Governor John Winthrop.
22. The first reported crop circle was in 1678 in the U.K. and was referred to as the Mowing Devil.
23. Jonathan Swifts 1726 Gulliver’s Travels got the moons of Mars size and orbit correct. They weren’t discovered until 1877! He also described a gigantic flying circular domed island named Laputa in the north Pacific.
24. George Washington’s Journal of 1778 documents meetings with green skinned natives at Valley Forge who give him reconnaissance on British positions.
25. On May 19, 1780, New England was covered by a cloud of darkness although the sky was cloudless and there was no eclipse.
26. Was the 1819 Hudson Valley NY story of Rip Van Winkle based on a true abduction that lasted 20 years?
27. The first known photo of a UFO was taken in New Hampshire in 1870.
28. January 1878, John Martin of Dallas Texas describes a large dark object in the Northern sky as a “Flying Saucer”. First time this phrase was ever used.
29. The word “star ship” first appeared in English in the 1882 book by John Newbrough entitled “Oahspe: the New Bible”. The 900 page book was written from visions from the spirit world during automatic writing.
30. The first human mutilation takes place in White Chapel London in 1888. Similar “Phantom Surgeons” commit the cattle mutilations of the 1970’s.
31. The first description of Greys was in the 1891 book by Ken Folingby “Meda: A Tale of the Future” and then in 1893 HG Wells book, “Man of the Year Million”. They were transformed humans not ET. In 1901, Wells describes Greys from the Moon in his book, “First Men in the Moon”.
32. The first animal mutilation in the U.S. was in Vernon Kansas in April 1897 when a heifer was seized from the Hamilton ranch in full view of witnesses. The cow was found dismembered the next day on the Lank Thomas farm. The most famous mutilation was in Colorado on September 9 1967 when a horse named Lady was mutilated.
33. The first UFO crash occurred April 19, 1897 in Aurora Texas where an airship struck a windmill. The strange looking pilot is buried in the Aurora cemetery. When MUFON launched an effort to exhume the body in 1973, the headstone was removed.
34. The first alien transmission was received in 1899 by Nikola Tesla.
35. An alienist is a Psychologist.
36. The first space travel movie was released in 1902 by Georges Melies called “A Trip to the Moon”.
37. Did Tesla’s1902 wireless transmissions from Waldenclyffe alert aliens to our presence?
38. The 1908 Tunguska Siberia object that exploded took the same flight path or re-entry path that Apollo astronauts use. Was it a failed attempt and not a meteor?
39. In 1917, the Red Baron of Germany reported shooting down a 100’ silver saucer over France.
40. In 1917, 50,000 witnesses in Fatima Portugal witnessed 2 large shiny discs dancing in the sky which was as bright as the sun just prior to our “Lady’s” apparition and prophecies. The heat from the object dried their rain soaked clothes.
41. Was the 1918 Spanish flu which spread quickly and killed over 50 million people a virus from outer space brought to earth in 1917?
42. In 1918, Aleister Crowley made a satanic contact with a Grey named Lam. Crowley claims to have opened a portal that allowed Greys and demonic entities to enter our world.
43. On March 4, 1918, the largest US naval ship ever to disappear was the USS Cyclops along with its 306 crew members. German records show no record of sinking the 19,360 ton ship and no wreckage was found in the Bermuda Triangle.
44. On August 22, 1924, as Mars passed by earth at its closest point, many radio stations declared radio silence so they could listen for Martian broadcasts.
45. In the fall of 1933, Ghost Rockets (craft) were seen flying over Scandinavia flying low with search lights on the ground. One third of the sightings occurred in hazardous weather and very low to the ground.
46. A UFO crashed in the Black Forest of Germany in 1936. This was the impetus for the Nazi secret weapons program, Project Paperclip and the formation of NASA.
47. The October 31, 1938 Panic Broadcast of the War of the Worlds by Orson Wells laid the ground work for the policy of non-disclosure of UFOs by the Defense Department today. The 1960 Brookings Institute study on the Implications of Extraterrestrial Contact referenced the Panic Broadcast in its recommendation to not disclose the truth to the public. The Panic Broadcast was repeated in Chile in 1944 and Ecuador in 1949 with similar results.
48. Hitler’s belief in a pure Aryan race of blond hair and blue eyes did not refer to Caucasians. He referenced the Nordic giant Aryan ET race of Aldebaran and the Cryptoterrestrial Aldebaran’s living under earth’s surface.
49. The 1941 Cape Girardeau Missouri case might have been our first UFO crash and retrieval incident involving a craft with 3 Greys.
50. The February 25, 1942 Battle of LA was the first time our government fired on a UFO, denied their existence and used the weather balloon excuse. There were six civilian deaths that night; three from the shells and three from heart attacks. The Defense Department denied any record of the event. General George Marshall issued a memorandum on March 5, 1942 that a saucer was recovered off the coast and that it was not earthly. The memo was released in 1974. He also ordered the creation of a special Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit. A July 22, 1947 memo refers to the IPU after the Roswell crash and a briefing of Eisenhower and Kennedy. The IPU was deactivated in the late 50’s with all records transferred to the AF.
51. The first Foo Fighter was reported by Lt Roman Sabinski on March 25, 1942 off the coast of Holland. They mysteriously seemed to respond to the pilots thoughts. Orbs, Foo Fighters and balls of light are all demonic entities. Lucifer was an angel of light and can masquerade as an angel of light.
52. The 1943 Philadelphia experiment was called Project Rainbow and involved stealth and time travel. It is linked to the 1983 Montauk Project which harnessed the mind for remote viewing, telepathy and telekinesis.
53. In June of 1944, both Allied and German anti-aircraft guns stopped firing at each other and both fired at an egg shaped craft over Loreto Italy.
54. December of 1945, five bombers from Fort Lauderdale took off and disappeared in clear weather. A large Martin Mariner was sent up to find flight 19. They disappeared also. That’s six planes and 27crew that “vanished”.
55. In 1945, Hitler ordered the killing of the 62 engineers and prisoners that worked on the Bell Project. When Hans Kammler disappeared in a JU-390, 100 U-boats (subs) also left for Argentina and U-530 and U-977 were captured hauling red mercury which was used in the Bell project. If you spin mercury at 50,000 RPMs and compress it to 250,000 PSI it glows, and defies gravity as it reduces its mass by 89%.
56. Wind test models have proven there is no technical advantage to the saucer shape unless you need to spin an energy source in opposite directions like mercury.
57. Argentina President Juan Peron issued 1000 patents to Nazi scientists.
58. Ufologist Leonard Stringfield saw three tear drop shaped UFOs from the window of his C-46 right before landing in Iowa Jima in 1945.
59. Ufologists say that the A-Bomb got their attention and they got ours but our first bomb test was July 16, 1945 followed by the use of two in Japan in August. As you can see, we had their attention long before that.
60. Hanford Washington is the site of our first nuclear reactor and had four UFO encounters from 1945 to 1952.
61. The first report of UFOs with rows of portholes or windows came August 1, 1946 by Captain Puckett near Tampa Fla.
62. On August 11 1946, 200 Ghost Rockets were tracked on radar over Sweden.
63. Sweden has the only European UFO Memorial at Angelholm Sweden where hockey player Gotsa Carlsson claims to have received natural cures from a May 1946 ET encounter and opened a Pharmaceutical company.
64. June 1947, Einstein and Oppenheimer wrote a draft entitled “Relationships with inhabitants of Celestial Bodies”. The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists created the Doomsday Clock.
65. The first human MIB case occurred June 21, 1947 when UFO debris evidence from the Maury Island case was secured by Lieutenant Brown and Captain Davidson and shortly after the 2 officers entered their B-25 for Wright Patterson, the plane crashed killing both men. Three days later, pilot Kenneth Arnold reported 9 saucer shaped objects flying over Mountain Rainier.
66. Roswell occurred July 7, 1947 and said to be a Mogul balloon or test dummies only test dummies were not used until 1952. General Roger Ramey who was at the center of the Roswell incident was never disciplined for the media attention. He was later promoted to a 4-star General.
67. The day after the Roswell crash, New Mexico Senator Dennis Chavez had a private meeting with President Truman. Chavez then personally called the Roswell media outlets and threatened to pull their broadcasting license if they continued to report the crashed UFO story.
68. Sarah Holcomb, the nurse involved with the Roswell crash, disappeared shortly after and couldn’t be located because she did not use her actual name. Her real name was June Crane and she transferred to Wright-Pat in Ohio and then moved to Washington State and died in 1998 but not before giving testimony to Kevin Randle, Tom Carey, Don Schmitt and James Clarkson that the crash was real, small bodies were recovered and material from the crash could not be cut or altered.
69. A July 18, 1947 Air Force memo from Major General George MacDonald to J Edgar Hoover asks the FBI to get involved in UFO investigations. Hoover replies that he would first need access to the recovered disc.
70. A digital enlargement of the memo in General Ramey’s hand revealed two phrases; “victims of the wreck” and “in the disk”.
71. The July 1947 National Security Act created the CIA, National Security Council, Defense Dept. and Joint Chiefs of Staff weeks after the Roswell incident.
72. The September 1947 Air Technical Intelligence Center report on flying saucers concluded that they are real. Project Sign was then formed to study UFOs.
73. A memo by General Twining on September 23, 1947 stated that UFOs are real. Captain Ruppelt released the “Twining Memo” in 1957.
74. Alfred Ledding designed a flying saucer after the Roswell crash and received a patent after he left Wright Patterson in 1952.
75. The Oak Ridge Tennessee nuclear facility had UFO sightings nearly every year from 1947-66.
76. The Roswell crash, Dead Sea Scroll find and official state of Israel all occurred in 1947.
77. The first fatal UFO crash occurred January 7 1948 in Kentucky involving Captain Thomas Mantell. The crash resulted in no fire and there was no blood at the scene. Mantell’s body was quickly removed, never shown to family and buried in a lead casket.
78. On August 5 1948, the Air Technical Intelligence Center of Project Sign concluded that UFOs were interplanetary in origin. Air Force Chief of Staff Hoyt Vandenberg ordered the report burned and suppressed 300 UFO reports and their conclusion due to National Security reasons. When members of Project Sign refused to change their conclusions, the project was dissolved.
79. The Aztec NM crash of March 1948 was a gift to our military as an intact UFO made a controlled landing with nearly no damage after being shot down by our military and 16 alien bodies were recovered. This was a far more significant find than Roswell if true. The craft and bodies were taken to Hangar 18 at Wright Pat AFB.
80. The first TV show about UFOs was “Captain Video” in 1949.
81. In 1949, Project Grudge replaced Sign and was so named after the Air Force tried to pawn it off on the Navy and was forced to take it back by Congress. Project Grudge became Project Blue Book in May of 1952 after Pentagon Generals complained about Grudges debunking of UFO cases. Captain Ruppelt was then put in charge.
82. James Forrestal was our first Secretary of Defense and was JFK’s mentor. He was against keeping the ET issue above top secret and said at a Staff meeting in 1949 that “he was going to the press”. He also told an associate Supreme Court Justice that, “Something awful is going to happen to me”. Fife Symington’s older cousin, Secretary of the Air Force Stuart Symington, met with Forrestal and escorted him to Bethesda Naval Hospital where he was confined for a mental breakdown. Two months earlier he was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal by President Truman. Confined to the sixteenth floor VIP level even though the hospital staff recommended a ground floor room for a man in his supposed mental state. Against Forrestal’s wishes, LBJ visited and couldn’t change Forrestal’s mind so when his brother threatened to check him out, they staged a suicide and threw him out the sixteenth floor window. Forrestal fought back and the window sill had numerous scuff marks on it but a tight noose around his neck tied loosely to a radiator ended his life. His regular guard was off that night and a hospital orderly was heard saying that Forrestal didn’t commit suicide.
83. Project Twinkle was established in December 1949 to study the green fireball phenomenon which started in November 1948 over New Mexico. The green fireballs would not steadily drop but changed direction or maintained course. Dr. La Paz said they were artificial. The Project concluded they were natural. I believe NASA was testing copy alloy heat shields like the Kecksburg crash.
84. On May 11, 1950, Paul Trent took 2 photos from 2 angles of a flying saucer which have never been debunked. Even the Condon report said they were authentic. The air force asked for the originals and negatives after they appeared in Life magazine and never returned them.
85. On November 21, 1950, Canada’s Project Magnet Wilbert Smith wrote a memo that flying saucers have the highest classification and do exist after meeting with Robert Sarbacher on September 15th. Sarbacher said we were in possession of a craft and aliens that were built like insects.
86. Gordon Cooper saw multiple UFOs over his airbase in West Germany in 1951. He again saw photos of a landed UFO on May 3, 1957 at Edwards AFB.
87. 1951 was the first “falling leaf” flight motion on descent described.
88. On February 2, 1952, the USS Philippine Sea tracked on radar and eye witnesses saw a UFO travelling at 1800 MPH that stopped and reversed direction.
89. On July 2, 1952, a dozen UFOs were filmed over Tremonton Utah by Navy photographer Delbert C. Newhouse. A little more than a minutes worth of color film was taken and the Navy Photo Lab concluded that the objects moved between 470 and 3780 MPH and changed light intensity and were intelligently controlled.
90. UFOs were tracked on radar with military, airline and civilian witnesses on July 19 and 26, 1952 over the nation’s capital. They flew between 100 and 7000 MPH.
91. President Truman received quarterly UFO briefings by General Robert Landry. Copies can be accessed at the Truman Library. In a July 20, 1952 interview, Truman said, “We discussed it at every conference with the military. We always had things like that going on; flying saucers.” The video is still available on YouTube.
92. On July 28, 1952, Winston Churchill asked for a report on flying saucers. On August 9 1952 the reply from his Air Ministry was that they were in agreement with the Americans that all sightings were identifiable, hoaxes or delusions.
93. On July 29, 1952, President Truman issued an order to shoot down any UFO that couldn’t be talked down. That same afternoon, the Air Force held a press conference and stated that UFOs were not a threat to national security yet the same branch of the military always scrambles fighter jets to intercept.
94. After the 1952 UFOs over DC, Captain Ruppelt stated that the temperature inversions registered were not strong enough to be picked up on radar. Captain Ruppelt coined the phrase UFO.
95. The USS FDR became the first carrier to deploy nuclear weapons in 1950 and had UFO encounters in 1952, 53, 56, 58 and 1962.
96. Albert Bender was the first to set up a civilian UFO group called the “International Flying Saucer Bureau” along with the accompanying “Space Review Magazine”. He was the first to have a MIB visit although his was a paranormal event involving aliens. He shut down the highly successful group and magazine in Oct of 1953.
97. In late 1952, the National Security Council asked the CIA to determine if UFOs were a threat to our national security.
98. During mid-September 1952, Operation Mainbrace near Denmark consisted of 200 ships including six aircraft carriers including the USS FDR and 80,000 men. UFOs buzzed the ships for two weeks. Captain Ruppelt said “photos of the UFOs were excellent”.
99. The Dec.1952 Blue Book Report # 8 identified five UFOs spotted by astronomers yet you will find no UFO evidence in astrological studies due to career protection.
100. In 1953, four years prior to the launch of Sputnik, the Air Force started using long range radar and immediately picked up a huge object orbiting at 600 miles out over the equator at 18,000 MPH. In 1960, it was determined to be five times larger than any Soviet satellite and was named the Black Knight.
101. The 1953 Robertson Panel was sponsored by the CIA and concluded to debunk UFOs and strip them of their aura of importance with the public. They went as far as suggesting that book reports by school students should not be accepted for a grade. They also recommended infiltrating civilian UFO groups. The purpose of the CIA is to use psychology and mind control to deceive. Any findings by the CIA are always predetermined before the investigation begins and supported by biased researchers who leave out key information. The CIA is the best in the world at what they do and therefore must never be allowed to operate on U.S. soil. The CIA will protect the best interests of the United States by any means and at all costs; just don’t get in their cross hairs! The Robertson Report was released nearly three years later than prescribed by law and indicated that 399 UFO reports were withheld or missing.
102. On May 21, 1953, a craft and a brown skinned occupant were recovered in Kingman Az. Ray Fowler obtained a signed affidavit from the military witness. Four witnesses all gave similar descriptions of the recovery.
103. When Sir Francis Creek discovered the structure of DNA in 1953, he also commented that he thought aliens created humans.
104. In 1953 General Benjamin Chidlaw said, “We have stacks of flying saucer reports. We take them very seriously when you consider how many men and planes we have lost trying to intercept them”.
105. On November 23, 1953, an F-89C Scorpion jet was scrambled from Kinross AFB to intercept a UFO. On radar, the 2 merge and the jet and its 4 member crew vanish. The AF told the Moncla family that the plane flew too low and crashed into a lake. The AF then mistakenly told the Moncla family that the plane exploded at high altitude.
106. Major Donald Keyhoe’s book “Flying Saucers from Outer Space” contained 51 classified UFO reports. Captain Ruppelt approved the report usage in the book.
107. On February 17, 1954, the Military Air Transport Service met with airlines officials and imposed military restrictions on commercial pilot UFO reporting wherein they were subject to espionage laws and a $10,000 fine and 10 years in prison for discussing UFOs with the media or public. In December 1958, 450 pilots signed a petition opposing the restrictions. In February 1959, Captain Killian went public with his UFO sighting over Pennsylvania and was not prosecuted.
108. In April 1954, SOM1-01 or the special operations manual 1-01 was created to deal with extraterrestrial entities and technology recovery and disposal. It describes two ET species and how to secure, treat and dispose of humanoids. It calls for complete press silence and espionage laws enforced if compromised.
109. All U.S. military bases had a UFO Officer in the 1950’s and 60’s. Audio tapes from the Oct 7 1965 UFO over Edwards AFB say that the UFO Officer was notified.
110. Muroc (Edwards) AFB was shut down to all air traffic from Feb 19-21 1954. On Feb 20, 1954, President Eisenhower met with Nordic aliens called the Etherians who were able to dematerialize themselves and their five craft; two cigar shaped and three saucer shaped craft. Eisenhower turned down an offer to exchange technology for our nuclear disarmament. There were two more meetings each six months apart at Holloman AFB and the alleged “Greada Treaty” was signed in Feb of 1955 exchanging technology for abductions and an education program. A photo of a UFO at the third Holloman meeting exists. Per Timothy Good, Gerald Light was present with Franklin Allen of Hearst, Edwin Nourse of Brooking Institute, Bishop McIntyre and Air Force witnesses. In 1960, the program name was changed to “Project Aquarius” per Richard Doty.
111. In 1954, the Navy built a secret base in the Bahama’s called AUTEC or Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center. This is the Navy’s version of Area 51.
112. Contactee stories emerged in 1954 with George Adamski and his “Venusians”.
113. 1954 also marked alien encounters that mirrored the countries culture involved. Americans saw Greys, Brits saw Nordics, French saw goblins and South Americans saw hairy beings.
114. August 10 1954, radio host Frank Edwards was fired from the Mutual Network radio show when he aired Lieutenant Colonial John O’Mara’s statement that the Air Force was receiving 700 sightings per week when the official AF statement said that they received 87 cases in four months. Edwards’ popular radio show had 13M listeners.
115. Area 51 was created in 1955 and placed under the control of the CIA, not the Navy or Air Force. In 1958, President Eisenhower who had allowed Area 51 to operate without Presidential oversight was denied access to and information about the CIA’s operations there. The President told the CIA that he will send the first Army from Colorado to dismantle the sight if he did not receive the requested intel. He received his intel but never gained control of Area 51 from the CIA. The Soviet area 51 is Kapustin Yar and was established in 1946.
116. The 1955 Kelly-Hopkinsville case on the Sutton farm was the basis for the 2002 movie “Signs”. The Air Force explanation for the attack by three foot tall goblins that repelled shot-gun blasts was that they were silver painted monkeys that escaped from a circus.
117. In 1955 during Operation Deep Freeze, the crew of the USS ice breaker Eastwind saw a craft break through 37 feet of ice and fly off at incredible speeds.
118. In August 1955 in Madagascar, a silent UFO passed 130 feet above tens of thousands of people causing power outages and animals to howl.
119. The Brisbane Australia UFO group was established in 1956 and is the world’s oldest UFO organization.
120. In 1956, Captain Ruppelt published “Report on Unidentified Flying Objects”. Ruppelt had headed up Project Blue Book and stated that UFOs were real. Ruppelt verbally said he would join the Board of NICAP in 1957 after Major Keyhoe became its Director but never did. Ruppelt died at 37, six months after being pressured in 1959 into changing the conclusion of his book in a second edition to say that UFOs were not a threat to National Security. Ruppelt also became a critic of NICAP and UFO witnesses. It appears Ruppelt was pressured by the Air Force and his employer, Northrup. Ruppelt’s reversal was the opposite and equal reversal to Hynek’s where he became a UFO supporter after asking Donald Rumsfeld for the truth regarding UFOs since he had debunked them for the government for years and was verbally undressed by Rumsfeld. Hynek went on to form CUFOs in 1973.
121. In October of 1956, the first workers comp claim was paid to Harry Sturdevant of Trenton NJ who was assaulted by a UFO.
122. In 1956, the first UFO song was released on radio by Buchanan and Goodman called “Flying Saucers”. The first top 40 song was “Purple People Eaters” by Sheb Wooley in 1958.
123. 1957 marked sexual encounters with aliens as Antonio Villas Boas was raped by an oriental alien with red hair. A 200’ cigar shaped craft landed in Levelland Texas and witnessed by 2 police and 15 others.
124. America’s first C.I.A. Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter joined the Board of NICAP from 1957-62. Senator Barry Goldwater also joined NICAPs Board in 1974.
125. On January 22 1958, CBS pulled the live feed on Major Keyhoe when he said UFOs are under intelligent control.
126. In 1958, the Air Force admitted that bombers were launched against Russia when UFOs were picked up on radar.
127. In 1958, DARPA is created with the goal of engineering advanced technologies.
128. On April 20, 1959, 59 year Morris K Jessup committed suicide one day prior to a scheduled lunch meeting where Jessup planned to reveal breakthroughs in levitation and the Philadelphia experiment.
129. In 1960, Project Ozma was headed up by Dr Frank Drake. Strong intelligent signals were immediately picked up from the Tau Ceti region of space. Project Ozma was immediately shut down and moved to Arecibo Puerto Rico under AF control. Dr Drake went on to head SETI.
130. July 1, 1960, according to Wilbert Smith who headed up the Canadian Project Magnet, a 3000 lb. metallic object from space was recovered on earth. It had been in space for hundreds of years since it was pitted with micrometeorites.
131. Project Environment drafted by CIA and MJ-12 Director Allen Dulles was an assassination directive against anyone who threatened MJ-12. It was used against Pres. Kennedy and no future Pres. will aggressively pursue the UFO question.
132. In 1960, JFK told Air Force officer William Holden aboard AF1 that UFOs were real and that he planned to tell the public.
133. Jacques Vallee became interested in UFOs in 1961 when he observed French astronomers erase a magnetic tape containing eleven UFOs.
134. In November 1961, the Air Force formed Project Moon Dust to recover any foreign space objects including UFOs.
135. In March 1962 Hillenkoetter resigned from the Board of NICAP and decided not to participate in Congressional hearings on UFOs with Major Keyhoe due to pressure from the CIA.
136. In 1962, Kenneth Arnold concluded that the discs that he saw were most likely living creatures in our atmosphere with the ability to change their form.
137. In 1963, the Justice Department was asked if killing an ET would be considered murder. The reply was that it would be ruled the same as cruelty to animals or disorderly conduct.
138. November 1963, President Kennedy issued 2 UFO memo’s 11 days prior to his assassination. One requested that all UFO records be placed on his desk by Feb 1964 and the other, National Security Memorandum 271 went to Khrushchev cautioning that a UFO can be mis-identified as a missile and starts a war. JFK also confided in Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen who both committed “suicide”. In May of 1947, Kilgallen wrote about a crashed craft in Spitsbergen Norway.
139. On September 15, 1964, Lt Robert Jacobs PHD was filming an Atlas F missile launch from Vandenberg AFB when a UFO flew alongside it and shined 4 beams of light on the missile causing it to plunge into the ocean. The film was reviewed the following day and all were instructed never to discuss it and the film was confiscated.
140. Abductions make up .20% (1 in 500) of UFO cases. IFOs make up at least 80% of cases and hoaxes 10% of cases.
141. The Air Force borrowed the 1964 Socorro film of the UFO ground impressions from Ted Jordon and never returned it. The physical evidence, molten metal on a rock at the landing site, was given to NASA for analysis with the agreement that only half of the substance could be removed. When the rock was returned, it had been scrapped clean.
142. On June 4, 1965, Gemini 4 astronaut James McDivitt photographed a UFO. He never received his pictures back and was told it was the booster rocket which he said he also had in view with the UFO.
143. August 3, 1965, the first of four photos taken by Highway Accident Inspector Rex Heflin showed dust being kicked up in a circular pattern under the UFO. United Press International examined the photos and declared they were real. The original prints were turned over to NORAD for examination. NORAD and the AF denied receiving them and declared the photos a hoax.
144. On August 7 in Venezuela, two Nordics sent a telepathic message to three men that they were here from Orion to attempt interbreeding experiments while the Greys were hostile to humans.
145. The great north east blackout of November 9, 1965 started in Syracuse when a UFO was spotted by pilot Weldon Ross tapping into power lines which caused the power grid to fail.
146. On December 9, 1965, a U.S. GE Mark 2 spy satellite crash landed in Kecksburg, Pa. See pg 302.
147. On April 6, 1966, 200 Westfall students in Melbourne Australia witness a gray UFO.
148. On April 17, 1966, a total of 7 police officers in 5 counties chased a UFO from Portage Ohio into Pa. There were 22 civilian witnesses and Pittsburgh airport had it on radar. Two officers quit their jobs after Blue Book said it was a satellite and/or Venus.
149. On June 16, 1966, a UFO hovered over Whiteman AFB for 2 hours and shut down all 150 nuclear missiles.
150. On July 31, 1966, a UFO landed in Presque Island Erie Pa. It was witnessed by 4 adults, 2 children and 2 patrolmen. The 2 adults that stayed in their vehicle after it got stuck in sand on the beach were terrorized by a creature that scratched their car and fled as police approached. A strange substance was found in the foot prints. Air Force investigators destroyed the evidence the following day. Eight additional witnesses came forward and a UFO landing pad was built by local merchants at a cost of $2600.
151. The initial 1966 Project Blue Book Condon Commission findings were discarded by Dr Condon and he wrote his own findings which caused 19 of the scientists and staff to resign from the project. Only 59 of 12,618 cases were actually investigated over three years at a cost of $523,000 to debunk UFOs; 701 cases were classified unknown.
152. On August 9, 1966 Dr Robert Low, project coordinator, wrote a memo to the Condon Committee outlining how to trick the public into believing the committee is objective while stacking it with non-believers with no expectation of proving UFOs to be real.
153. The January 25, 1967 abduction of Betty Andreasson is one of the few abduction cases of a devout Christian. She thought they were angels initially.
154. The first stealth UFO report occurred on May 13, 1967 when a craft flew 200 feet over NORAD in Colorado Springs and was strongly picked up on radar but was invisible to sight.
155. On March 16 and 24 1967, a UFO shut down 8 nuclear missiles at Malmstrom AFB.
156. Frank Edwards and three other Ufologists died on the morning of June 24, 1967 before the start of the World UFO Conference hosted by Gray Barker in New York City. Edwards had planned to go public against the Condon Commission with UFO evidence. Edwards was the original Art Bell on radio. Barker received a phone call the previous night telling him that Edwards would die before speaking at the Conference.
157. In July 1967, a UFO started a launch sequence at Minot AFB.
158. The October 4, 1967 UFO crash in Shag Harbour Nova Scotia was the first time Canadian authorities acknowledged a UFO crash. A disabled UFO released yellow foam into the water. Divers from the HMCS could locate nothing. A second UFO joined to repair the first and they escaped.
159. Congressional hearings on UFOs were held on April 5, 1966 and July 29, 1968.
160. The term “Above Top Secret” came from Project Saint which referred to a plan for emergency defense measures if UFOs proved hostile to shoot them down. Senator Barry Goldwater used the term in his attempts to gain access to the UFO room at Wright Paterson AFB. General Curtis LeMay denied his request to the blue room but didn’t say it didn’t exist.
161. On June 16, 1968, U.S. fighters chased and fired at multiple UFOs off the coast of Vietnam and accidently struck the Australian destroyer HMAS Hobart. General George S. Brown who commanded the fleet that struck the Hobart was quoted in 1973 as saying that “UFOs plagued us in Vietnam. We called them helicopters but the North didn’t use helicopters until the end of the war”. Brown went on to become chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Some say the UFOs sent our missiles and gunfire back at us.
162. The Air Force taught a UFO class to its cadets from 1968-70 in a Physics 370 class (chapter 33). It stated that UFOs have been visiting earth for as long as 47,000 years and that there are 3 or 4 different species. In 1970, the chapter was shortened from 14 to 7 pages and the 3 or 4 species remark was removed after the public learned of its existence.
163. In 1969, Library of Congress librarian Lynn Catoe read every UFO article stored at the library and published a report for the AF Office of Scientific Research. She concluded that “The literature is closely linked to that metaphysical and similar to demonic possession”.
164. In May 1969, Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Young and Cernan heard strange music for one hour when they were on radio blackout on the far side of the moon. Hopefully it wasn’t rap music from the future……
165. In December of 1969, at the conclusion of Project Blue Book, Projects “Blue Paper and Old New Moon” were put in place to investigate UFOs. The AF Academy chapter on UFOs was removed in 1970.
166. Ronald and Nancy Reagan encountered a UFO while driving to a party at William Holden’s house. Lucille Ball and Shirley MacLaine confirmed the story.
167. Exactly 100 years after Jules Verne described our launching the Columbiad spacecraft from Florida and it returning by sling shooting around the moon, the Apollo 13 Columbia did just that as it ran into mechanical difficulties.
168. During the summer of 1971 at Karnes City Texas, a UFO hovered over Uranium mine and depleted a 250 foot area of the uranium ore. A chalky substance was found.
169. In January 1972, a UFO opened the bay door to a missile silo at Malmstrom AFB.
170. On November 2, 1971, a small UFO landed on a farm in Delphos Kansas. The teen that observed it went temporarily blind. It left a glowing circle on the ground where nothing would grow for over ten years and the soil crystalized and was resistant to liquids. The teen suffered nightmares.
171. In April 1972, an informant told Leonard Stringfield that an elite Army special ops encountered aliens in a Cambodian jungle who were loading the bodies of dead soldiers into bins and moving them to their craft. The ETs had large hairless heads with black wrap around eyes. A fire fight ensued where 4 ETs and 1 US soldier were killed. The soldiers were later interrogated by intelligence officers and this was the basis of the 1987 Predator movie.
172. The Pioneer 10 and 11 and Voyager 1 capsules all had plaques with directions to earth.
173. According to Jackie Gleason’s wife, in 1973 President Nixon showed Gleason ET bodies at Homestead AFB and Gleason was never the same.
174. When CIA Director Richard Helms quit the CIA in 1973, he destroyed many of the Project Monarch MK-ULTRA mind control records they had accumulated over the past 30 years.
175. October 17 1973 may have had the most UFO sightings and abductions on record. A UFO wave started on October 11, 1973 in Pascagoula Mississippi and worked its way up the Mississippi river and across Pennsylvania and up the east coast to New Hampshire. A particular species, which resembled the Michelin man, had arrived and were taking soil and human samples. They seem to have had 6 weeks to get in and get out accomplishing their mission.
176. In December 1973 and January 1974, there were large scale disappearances of dogs from small towns across America; 15 at a time.
177. 1974, Governor Ronald Reagan and his pilot see a UFO while flying to Bakersfield California.
178. On August 25, 1974 in Coyame Mexico, a 16’ UFO collides with a Cessna 180. The CIA monitors the transmissions. Mexican soldiers go to the scene and deny U.S. help. Four soldiers die after handing the ETs and craft. Mexico allows a U.S. team from Fort Bliss to recover the craft and ETs which are brought to the CDC in Atlanta.
179. An August 22, 1974 DIA Form 1480 signed by Captain Mothe, who was Deputy Director of the Army Medical Intel., said that the DIA is tasked with looking at the paranormal affects associated with UFOs for military significance but would do so unofficially. (Watchers II)
180. On November 9, 1974, 3 teens reported that a red flying object landed in a silt pond in Carbondale Pa. An underwater glow lasted 9 hours as divers were unable to lift an object but then found an old railroad lantern. The pond was partially drained after spectators were cleared for 12 hours and no object found. Some claim an object had been flat bedded out of the area. The police chief threatened staff to stick to the hoax story and he refused to release 35mm film of the incident.
181. The 1940’s MK-ULTRA CIA project to alter human behavior became public in 1975. Human subjects were given mind altering drugs without their consent. LSD was created by the CIA. Behavioral effects of different vibratory frequencies were tested (Velostat can block transmissions). Operation-Often looked into the use of paranormal assassination by demonic forces.
182. Researcher Robert Temple published that the Dogan tribe of Mali knew all about the Sirius star system and its double star and hidden dwarf and that Saturn had rings. All their info proved correct.
183. General Stubblebine was the PSI Tech Director for remote viewing until its cancellation in 1995 and stated that there is operating machinery above and below the surface of Mars. $20 million were spent on this project.
184. On November 7, 1975, a UFO changed the targeting info on a nuclear warhead at Malmstrom AFB.
185. A November 11, 1975 NORAD document stated: Since 28 Oct 75 numerous reports of suspicious objects have been received at NORAD. Reliable military personnel at Loring, Wurtsmith, Malmstrom, Minot and Falconbridge have visually sighted suspicious objects. Air Guard helicopters, SAC helicopters and NORAD F-106s have failed to produce positive ID.
186. On August 20, 1976, four artists (2 twins) set out on a camping-canoe trip in Allagash Maine and were abducted by a walnut shaped UFO with insect-like creatures inside. Sperm samples were taken. Two of the men took polygraphs and passed.
187. On September 18, 1976, an Iranian pilot tried to fire his AIM-9 warhead at a UFO over Tehran, his control panel went dead.
188. NASA scientist and photo analyst George Leonard published his 1976 book “Somebody Else is on the Moon” and claimed that photos showed structures on the moon. Engineers Vito Saccheri and Lester Howes visited NASA in Houston and viewed the photos which showed bridges, pyramids, pipelines and a rectangular structure.
189. In 1977, President Jimmy Carter twice asked the Vatican for their UFO files. The Vatican denied the request twice but did allow Jesuit Attorney Daniel Sheehan to view them. In June of 1977, President Carter was seen sobbing at his desk in the Oval Office after attending a UFO briefing.
190. In 1977, NASA was asked by Congress to consider resuming UFO investigations but they declined due to the fact that nothing would be gained.
191. The Aug 1977 “UFOs and Related Subjects” report prepared for the USAF Office of Scientific Research concluded that “UFOs are strikingly familiar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena” after analyzing over 1600 books and articles in the Library of Congress on UFOs.
192. In 1977 in Corales Brazil, UFOs scan citizens with a radioactive beam of light that left burn marks and puncture wounds.
193. In many UFO instances, The U.S. has asked the Brits if they have a new craft. During WWII, both the Americans and Germans thought the Foo Fighters were a secret weapon. This would eliminate misidentification of secret craft as an explanation.
194. On January 18, 1978, an alien was shot by an MP at Fort Dix army base NJ and it managed to flee only to die on a runway at adjoining McGuire AFB.
195. The release of 1000’s of C.I.A. UFO documents in 1978 exposed the fact that Major Keyhoe, Captain Ruppelt and Admiral Hillenkoetter and others were replaced on NICAP’s Board by CIA agents in the late 60’s. They paid themselves salaries and expenses that bankrupted the UFO organization in 1980 that did so much in the 60’s to offset the lies of Project Blue Book. It was also determined that there were another 257 CIA UFO documents and 18 NSA UFO documents withheld. On October 29, 1979, a federal appeals court gave the NSA a special dispensation exempting it from FOIA. CIA records were then moved to the NSA and private contractors. (See chapter 17).
196. Oct 21, 1978, Melbourne Australia pilot Fred Valentich radioed in that he saw a shiny elongated object with four lights and that, “It is not an aircraft”. His plane then disappeared and no debris field was found. The original audio tape was destroyed but was reconstructed by witnesses in the Tower. There were 15 UFO reports that day.
197. UFO hearings were held at the U.N. on November 28 1978 at the request of Grenada Prime Minister Eric Gairy. UN draft decision 33/426 requested an agency be established to investigate UFOs. Three months later, a military coup in Grenada ousted Gairy and ended his Grenada UFO initiative (CIA?).
198. Ian Watson published Miracle Visitors in 1978 and was the first to describe UFO consciousness or the Oz effect of altered states.
199. On January 18, 1979, the British House of Lords conducted a debate on UFOs.
200. An October 14, 1976 FBI memo states that, “mutilations of cattle are only the forerunner of mutilations of human beings”. Between 1975 and 1979, there were over 10,000 cattle mutilations. Besides surgical removal of organs, the carcasses are found deliberately in plain sight with all blood drained and predators avoid them.
Black helicopters are also seen in the area yet the government surely has the resources to fund their own research. Many are dropped within monitoring status of NORAD. The Gomez ranch near Dulce lost over 50 cattle. The cattle were being marked with a potassium-magnesium substance that could be seen with a black light at night. Are the helicopters actually built by ETs with ET pilots or are they a branch of our Military called the Night Stalkers who appease ancient deities in exchange for supernatural weapons? Or do “They” need genetic material to reconstruct themselves on this planet? Cattle DNA are only 80% similar to human DNA. Does this also explain the 4000 people a year in the U.S. that just disappears or is it the E.P.A. and a covert para-military team monitoring for radiation which was established in 1970? Since 1957, 100 families near the Nevada test sites routinely are monitored for radiation at U.N.L.V. Either the government is causing the mutilations or won’t investigate because they can’t.
201. In the summer of 1979, a UFO dove and hit Warren Minnesota Deputy Val Johnson’s patrol car. He and the car were found 300 yards from the scene and his watch and the car clock were running 14 minutes behind. The car is on display at the local museum.
202. June 14, 1980, 30 UFOs are reported over Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
203. The Dec 1980 Cash-Landrum Texas incident and the Bentwaters U.K. UFO occurred within days of each other. The blacktop pavement where the Cash-Landrum car was located had to be replaced due to radioactivity. Betty Cash died exactly 18 years later on the same day as her December encounter with what was most probably an experimental nuclear powered Wasp II US military craft that was malfunctioning and being escorted by military Chinook helicopters. The Bentwaters radiation also measured 10 times higher than normal.
204. Margaret Thatcher made this statement regarding the Bentwaters case, “You have to get your facts straight, there are some things you just cannot tell the people”. Some say the case was a military test of holograms and virtual reality technology.
205. Beginning in the 1980’s, the missing fetus syndrome started showing up in conjunction with abductions.
206. The largest number of UFO witnesses was in China on August 24, 1981 by over one million Chinese of a spiral shaped craft.
207. On March 8, 1982 the Supreme Court decided not to hear a case where the NSA was holding 135 UFO documents marked Top Secret.
208. On October 4, 1982 in the Ukraine, a UFO started the launch sequence on nuclear missiles for 15 seconds before returning to stand by.
209. The Overton Principle refers to certain concepts that are outside of public acceptability and cannot be disclosed.
210. In April of 1983, journalist Linda Moulton Howe met with Air Force special agent Richard Doty at Kirkland AFB. Doty showed Howe a Presidential briefing paper on UFOs in an attempt to flush out Howe’s sources in regards to her “Strange Harvest” documentary. Linda fell hook line and sinker for the bait.
211. The first time authorities acknowledged a UFO over a nuclear reactor was during the Hudson Valley wave in 1984 when a 300’ UFO hovered over reactor # 3 on July 24 1984 at the Indian Point nuclear reactor.
212. On March 21, 1985, the Hudson Valley FAA reported that arrests were made by State Police of persons flying in an illegal formation as the FAA responded to UFO reports by numerous witnesses. No arrests actually took place as the FAA participated in the cover-up. There were over 5000 witnesses over four years to these sightings.
213. President Reagans diary dated June 11, 1985 noted that we had a space capacity for 300 crew yet we only had 5 space shuttles that held 8 each = 40. In 2001, 16 year old Gary McKinnon hacks into military computers and finds project Solar Warden which states that the U.S. has a space fleet consisting of 8 mother ships and 43 smaller craft and 300 personnel.
214. The Pentagons 1985 budget listed the Aurora project which is a Mach 6 (4567 mph) SR-72 scramjet and is the likely source of the load booms that are heard.
215. In January 1986, a 7’ wide red orb crashed into the hilltop of Height 611 in Russia. Lead balls and a black chemical laced film is discovered imbedded in the impact area.
216. Immediately after the April 26, 1986 Chernobyl disaster, a UFO was spotted emitting 2 red rays that reduced radiation levels by 70% and prevented a nuclear explosion.
217. May 20, 1986, 20 UFOs are tracked on radar over Sao Paolo Brazil.
218. November 1986- Japan Airlines flight 1628 over Alaska confirmed a mile long UFO by ground and air radar and is seen by pilots and confirmed by the FAA.
219. The Gulf Breeze Florida UFO wave started in November of 1987 and had hundreds of witnesses and centered on photos taken by Ed Walters in December of 1987. In 1990, a UFO model was found in the former home of Walters and used to discredit him; only the model was made from blueprints Ed developed in September of 1989 after the wave and photos were taken. Someone went through Walters’s trash at his new home and created the model and hide it at his former home next to a damaged water line that the new owners would discover.
220. On March 4, 1988, a UFO landed on frozen Lake Erie and broke through the ice. A half dozen smaller triangular craft emerged and were witnessed by 2 coast guard officers and residents of East Lake Ohio. The coast guard filed a report but was not allowed by NASA to investigate further.
221. In 1988, alien abduction insurance was first issued by Florida based UFO Abduction Insurance Co for $19.95. The Heaven’s Gate cult also had a $1M policy on each of its members against alien abduction, pregnancy and death.
222. Three ARV- alien reproduction vehicle (back engineered saucer) were spotted on November 12, 1988 in a Lockheed hangar at the Norton AFB air show.
223. In 1989, Bob Lazar described propulsion Element 115 at Area 51. He said it was given to us by ETs. In 2004 Element 115, Ununpentium, was officially discovered with the same properties. It is rumored that some of the bases activity has moved to the Dugway Proving Ground at Michael AFB in Utah which is surrounded by deadly biological testing fields.
224. On March 14, 1989, MUFON investigator Don Ratsch recorded STS-29 say that they had an alien space craft under observance.
225. On November 30, 1989, multiple witnesses saw Linda Cortile Napolitano abducted from the 12th floor of her lower Manhattan apartment and floated to a craft along with 3 ETs on a blue ray. Witnesses included United Nations Secretary General Javier Perez de Cuellar and his security guards. Budd Hopkins, who investigated the case, concluded that the ETs portray themselves as benevolent environmentalists but are here for a hybrid breeding program to benefit themselves although they are not inherently evil or benign.
226. Thirty employees of the British Aerospace Marconi company which worked on SDI technology died mysterious deaths in the 1980’s.
227. The March 31, 1990 Belgium UFOs were picked up by 5 different radar tracks, chased by F-16’s and also consisted of eye witnesses verifying that the craft accelerated to over 2000 MPH in a second and turned at over 40 G’s at low altitude which would kill humans.
228. On May 4, 1990, Mikhail Gorbachev said, “The UFO problem is real and we should approach it seriously and study it”. A month earlier, the Soviets announced the formation of the Soviet Ufological Commission.
229. On January 24, 1991, a UFO was tracked on radar in the Persian Gulf by 3 U.S. and 2 British ships that all five fired at once at the UFO and shot it down.
230. In 1991, Danny Casolaro uncovered evidence that the Octopus organization was developing advanced biological viruses at the underground Dulce NM base. He believed UFOs were a cover story for the advanced weapons. Casolaro committed suicide by slashing his wrists.
231. In November 1991, Gorbachev dissolved the KGB whose “Blue Folder” UFO files became public. More than 40 cases confirmed the UFO reality.
232. Even after the December 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union, U.S. military and black project spending continued to climb due to the UFO threat.
233. In 1992, Congress ordered NASA to search the Universe for radio signals. This started Project SETI which was abandoned in 1993 due to cost and became a private venture. Most scientists support SETI’s ridiculous search for radio signals but reject MUFONs investigation of sightings.
234. The 1992 MIT conference on Abductions established that regressive hypnosis does work.
235. During Black project testing, all video cameras are turned off. All footage taken at Area 51 and from satellites is of real UFOs.
236. John Mack’s introduction to alien abduction came in 1990 through a meeting with Budd Hopkins. In 1992, Dr Mack was asked to evaluate Air Force and Police Officers who had UFO sightings and it became a life’s passion for him. Mack was hit by a car in London and killed in 2004. John had an Eastern philosophical spin to his work and a distain for materialism and the out of harmony destruction of the environment. John wrote that the abduction was a forced consciousness expansion by showing us we have no control which destroys our ego. The abduction brings us closer to our spiritual roots while the alien longs to experience our emotions. The aliens are subtler and permeate our culture from the bottom up. John believed the hybrid program was at the center of the abductions and was not evil but about the preservation of life on earth.
237. At the May 1992 Bilderbergers meeting, Henry Kissinger said “If Americans were told an outside threat threatened our existence, people will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. Individual rights will be relinquished”.
238. In 1994, Project Delta examined 473 cases over the past 2500 years and concluded that UFOs have not changed significantly over the years.
239. The 1994 Alexander UFO Religious Crisis Survey concluded that religious institutions would not collapse as the Brookings Institute concluded in 1960 and that humans are not as fragile as their leaders believe.
240. Sept 16, 1994, 62 children see a UFO and two aliens in Zimbabwe and draw similar pictures.
241. The first alien implant was analyzed on January 6, 1995 from the earlobe of Betty Dagenais who died in 1989 and willed that her earlobe be autopsied. She was told in 1986 by her alien abductors that she would die if she tried to have her implant removed.
242. In 1995, 48 year old New Mexico Congressman Steven Schiff partitioned the General Accounting Office for the Roswell crash memos. Their reply was that the memos had been improperly destroyed. These memos were permanent records. Congressman Schiff passed away from fast acting cancer three years later.
243. In 1995, Laurance Rockefeller supported the “Unidentified Flying Objects Briefing Document – The Best Available Evidence” and sent a copy to the White House. Rockefeller paid for regular meetings of the Starlight Coalition, a group made up of former intelligence and military men interested in UFOs.
Rockefeller funded a plan to establish contact with aliens by signaling them with powerful halogen lamps. Rockefeller held a UFO conference at his ranch in Wyoming in August 1995 which was attended by the Clintons. The attached letter proves the Clintons were present.
244. The Collins Elite is a branch of the C.I.A. that investigates the paranormal and UFOs. They concluded that there are no UFOs. The NSA version of the Collins Elite is the JASON Society, named after the quest for the fleece or “truth”.
245. Varginha Brazil, January 20, 1996, red eyed foul smelling humanoids with small horns are discovered and captured. A fire officer dies after handling the body of one of the creatures which are turned over to the U.S. for examination.
246. In 1996, Long Island UFO Network founder John Ford accused Suffolk County Republican John Powell of covering up a UFO crash and of being dishonest. Powell was friends with Gov. Pataki and helped get him elected. Ford was arrested for planting extremely low level radioactive radium laced toothpaste in Powell’s home which Ford denied and he was committed to Bellevue Mental Hospital where he remains today. Ford acquired radioactive radium to test his radiation detectors for the UFO investigation. Ford was held on his knees with a gun to his head by Suffolk County police officers as his dogs were beaten in an attempt to gain a confession from Ford. Powell was eventually found guilty of racketeering. Powell had allowed illegal toxic dumping where the UFO or military craft crashed. Powell was afraid the UFO investigation would reveal his illegal dumping and orchestrated the Ford arrest. The person who set up and entrapped Ford was a police informant with a criminal record. Ford had pleaded insanity out of fear of losing his pension as a Suffolk County Court Officer if convicted of a crime. Powell served less time for toxic dumping than Ford for making a threat with a non-toxic substance that he had in his vehicle for weeks.
247. This case is less about Ford being an Ufologist than about where the UFO investigation took Ford; to the site of an illegal toxic waste dumping scheme by a high profile politician. Ford became collateral damage of an illegal cover up.
248. According to NASA’s Kepler telescope, there are more earthlike planets in the Universe than dollars in our national debt.
249. Were the flares dropped by the Army in Phoenix March 13, 1997 a cover-up diversion for the large triangular UFO that was seen two hours earlier? The only problem is that a FOIA to Luke AFB regarding flares dropped came back from the Air Force that no flares were launched. No training flares have ever been launched before or after this incident in this location. Gov. Symington debunked the sightings at a press conference and waited 10 years before disclosing that he actually saw the large triangle.
250. In 1997, Lord Hill-Norton stated that UFOs were of satanic origin and he helped form the UFO Concern Group which issued their findings.
251. A UFO was shown on CNN over Baghdad on December 16, 1998 and was hit by Iraqi forces and captured and brought to the Qalaate-Julundi research facility. Some say this was the real reason for the Iraqi invasion in 2003.
252. On August 2, 2002, Todd Sees went for an ATV ride in Montour Ridge Pa and went missing. He was found the next day completely emaciated of blood wearing just his underwear. A boot was found a mile away in the top of a tree. Three farmers reported a UFO in the area. Family members were not allowed to see the body and it remains a police cold case today.
253. In 2004, Nevada Gov. Bill Richardson asked for files related to the Roswell crash.
254. The Vatican’s Chief Astronomer Reverend Gabriel Funes in 2008 reiterated Father Balducci’s 2001 comment that there is life in space and that they are our brothers and most likely have fallen from grace just like us. In 1957, Father Connell made the same statement.
255. A simple breakdown of close encounters are; a CE1 is a strange low level light in sky; a CE2 is a craft that leaves trace evidence; a CE3 is an entity; a CE4 is an abduction; a CE5 is a human initiated contact like SETI that invokes a response, a CE6 is death, a CE7 is a human-alien hybrid. CE1-3 was based on Hynek’s 1972 book, “The UFO Experience”. We need a new level separating physical from altered state abduction.
256. It is now believed that if you experience a CE 2 or 3, you have already been abducted or are about to be.
257. All abductees have opened a door by showing interest in the unexplained through horoscopes, tarot cards, psychics, Ouija boards, evolution and/or New Age beliefs, the occult, mysticism and eastern philosophy, secret societies, witchcraft, Ufology and science fiction.
258. Why does the message abductees receive only try to discredit Jesus Christ and not the prophets of other religions? Christians oppose a one world government, religion and ruler.
259. Some people have the Oz factor which is the ability to communicate by telepathy.
260. The U.N. lists UFO as a codified term in its encyclopedia.
261. Rods are life forms similar to what Kenneth Arnold believes he saw.
262. Alfred Webre coined the term Exopolitics.
263. In 1994, MUFON N.C. Ufologist George Fawcett created a list of 25 characteristics that repeat during UFO cases. Number 6 listed boron as a trace element. Boron was highlighted in lab reports as elevated during the 2008 Denise Murter investigation in Bucks County Pa.
264. The TR-3B is the alleged Astra craft that the Air Force developed after the 1976 Stealth Fighter and is a triangular craft that defies gravity. Its description matches many of the 2008 Bucks County sightings reports.
265. The National Press Club has hosted public hearings on UFOs in 2001, 2007, 2010 and 2013 where Generals, pilots, scientists, officers and a Governor signed affidavits to testify in front of Congress on UFOs.
266. The November 11, 2006 O’Hare airport UFO was seen by 12 employees and recorded conversations with the Tower exist discussing the incident even though the FAA and United Airlines denied the incident and claimed a hole-punch cloud caused the incident. Hole-punch clouds occur at 20,000 feet and can only form when air temperature is below 32 degrees. Air temperatures during the O’Hare Airport incident were 53 degrees and the hole formed just hundreds of feet in elevation.
267. 2007-12, The Pentagon paid $22M a year for the Advanced Aviation Treat ID Program to investigate UFOs.
268. 2008 started with the Stephensville UFO sightings over President Bush’s Crawford Texas ranch confirmed by radar and the year ended with over 200 sightings in Bucks County Pa that resulted in radar and trace evidence. In both cases, the FAA tried to block the investigation.
269. In 2008, the U.S. Air Force decided it would no longer accept UFO reports and refers the caller to NORAD who is not subject to FOIA’s.
270. In a 2008 interview with James Oberg of NASA, he said that Air Force personnel would routinely pose as NASA agents on UFO investigations. Is this the source of many MIB encounters? UFOs have been seen over cemeteries. Some say MIBs are reanimated corpses.
271. The 2008 Peters ET Religious Crisis Survey concluded that the seven major religions would not collapse if ET visited earth.
272. When my TV debut occurred in 2008 on UFOs over Earth, my mom watched Desperate Housewives instead!
273. In June 2010, the U.K. decided to close its UFO desk and retain reports for only 30 days in order to avoid FOIA’s.
274. NASA decided it will not release pictures from space for 6 months until after they are analyzed or scrubbed as many former NASA employees charge.
275. Half of all Defense Satellites face outward.
276. Many Asian and South American countries have official UFO reporting centers.
277. On July 7, 2010, China’s Xiaoshan airport shut down and delayed 18 flights and 2000 passengers due to a UFO.
278. On Sept. 11, 2010, China’s Baotau airport shut down for one hour due to a UFO. June 10, 2013 China Air 757 is struck by something. A similar nose strike and damage is documented Oct 27, 2017 of Delta FL 8935 carrying OKC NBA team.
279. Pilots report only 5% of their UFO sightings to the FAA and say that UFOs usually approach when dark out. Pilots see UFOs as often as they strike birds. Only .4% (point four) of the 6000 cases MUFON receives yearly is from pilots. Obviously, pilots are discouraged from reporting UFOs.
280. According to Russian UFO files, 50% of UFOs occur in Oceans and 15% occur in Lakes.
281. The FEMA approved Fire Officers Guide to Disaster Control has a chapter (13) on UFOs.
282. Of the 6000 cases MUFON receives each year, 3.6% are reported by military or law enforcement.
283. The Air Force Space program has been funded higher than NASA since 1982. The AFSP receives $8.8B a year and this is where the “real” space program occurs.
284. The U.S. and U.K. approach UFOs through their Department of Defense or Ministry of Defence whereas many other countries look at it as an air safety issue and investigate UFOs through their FAA or as research as in the French studies.
285. Radar is not configured to pick up anything that doesn’t look similar to a plane. If it is too big, hovers, travels too fast or has no transponder the FAA system will paint it as weather.
286. Magnetism for propulsion doesn’t work because it is strongest at the equator and weakest at the poles.
287. UFOs that exceed the sound barrier do not cause sonic booms and some appear to be concentrations of energy that can change size and shape.
288. What if governments are not hiding UFO secrets but their lack of knowledge of them?
289. There will be no disclosure if some ET’s are complicit with a branch of our government and don’t want disclosure. How can you trust disclosure from a government that has been working with aliens?
290. French pilots are required by law to report UFOs. The French police investigate UFOs and will arrest you if you perpetrate a hoax. The GEIPAN in France trains pilots on how to report UFOs.
291. Since gravity bends light, zero point energy may move faster than the speed of light.
292. UFOs are based at the poles because they prefer the weather, we have trouble flying in intense polar storms and the intense radiation from the Van Allen belt at our equator is not present at the poles.
293. The internet is as dangerous as the printing press was 400 years ago . . . to the truth.
294. Men want to see the craft, weapons and decide whether they can take “them” in a fight. Women are interested in telepathy, the message and emotions of contact!
295. What if the Universe is a hologram; a reflection of the Milky Way Galaxy and not really expanding or even there?
296. It’s not the UFO that is the problem, it’s the people.
297. All birds and animals on earth are in tune with nature. They flee prior to an earthquake, tsunami etc. All except humans who are not in tune because we are not from here.
298. Have you ever tasted beer made from crop circle barley? A cereologist studies crop circles.
299. Alpha Centauri is only 4.3 light years away. A species travelling at half the speed of light can get to earth in less than 9 years.
300. The medical billing code for injury by spaceship is E845.0.
301. We’ve named the unexplained to be paranormal, but we have never explained it.
302. It has to be realized that earth is on the outer edge of the Milky Way galaxy and a perfect way station and launch point for missions beyond our galaxy.
303. The Star of Bethlehem has never been identified by astronomers.
304. In order to study religion, you do not have to first prove the existence of God.
305. Disclosure must come from the religious community because Jews, Christians and Muslims view ET as demonic but only Christians can stop these entities through the name of Jesus.
306. God, the Devil and Angels are de facto extraterrestrials (to us).
307. Jesus said to Thomas, “the Fate of the Universe depends upon these three words: Caulacau, Saulasau, Zeesar”. The words do not have any meaning in any known language (on earth).
308. Death is the ultimate abduction.
309. U.S. national security would be threatened by open discussion of the UFO secrets it holds.
310. Although the Kenneth Arnold sighting took place on June 24th, many Ufologists have also died that day including Frank Scully, Frank Edwards along with Edward Bryant and Richard Church all at the same World UFO conference, Robert Charroux and Jackie Gleason.
311. U.S. missing persons reports have gone up by six times since 1980 with 90,000 people never found. In 1980, there were only seven demonologists in the U.S. and six were priests. Exorcism has increased from a handful prior to 1990 to over 1300 a year today. Around this same time, the alien abduction changed from entities in uniform on ships to Greys lurking in the corner of your bedroom after midnight.
312. Brazil has the greatest concentration of injury encounters with UFOs.
313. March 20 is Alien Abduction Day. . . . . . .
314. Aug 3, 2016 marked the first time a private company was granted permission to land on the moon by the DOD and State Dept. Fla based Moon Express will make the 2017 landing.
315. Although Bigfoot has been seen with some UFO cases. The primate version of Bigfoot is most likely a Neanderthal that has survived and possibly evolved or mated with other primates like apes.
316. There are 1071 operational satellites in space. We seem to be waiting for number 1072 but what if “It” does not originate from space?
317. Most cattle mutilations, military bases and best UFO cases are along the 37th parallel. Is that evidence for aliens or military covert operations?
More at www.johnventre.com
3 0 4 1
- Do you know? Should you know?
By John J Ventre
In my new book “String Theory of the Unexplained”, I list some very unusual paranormal “facts” that I have accumulated over the years. I do the same for UFOs in my book “Case for UFOs”. Here are some fun paranormal facts to think about:
1. 93% of Americans believe in the paranormal.
2. 30% have experienced the paranormal.
3. 53% of Americans believe a Guardian Angel has aided them.
4. 20% of Americans believe in witches.
5. 42% of Americans believe in demonic possession.
6. 20% of Americans have seen a ghost.
7. Savannah, Georgia is America’s most haunted city.
8. 37% of Americans believe in haunted houses.
9. There are 4203 paranormal societies in America.
10. There were 5843 independent records verifying the crucifixion of Jesus. Even though there were over 500 witnesses who saw Jesus after his death, Islam claims he never rose from death.
11. In NY and NJ, you have to disclose your house is haunted when listing it for sale. Pa- only physical defects and not psychological ones. (Milliken v. Jacono, 2012 PA Super 284)
12. Enochian is the language of Angels.
13. Aports are objects that appear from nowhere and usually arrive with a popping sound.
14. The smell of sulfur is reported in many demonic, UFO, Men in Black, Chupacabra, Incubus and Bigfoot/Yeti cases along with fairies and gnomes in folklore.
15. William Peter Blatty wrote “The Exorcist” to reaffirm faith in God. The child, a boy, went on to become a successful NASA rocket scientist and has no memory of the event.
16. Half of Americans would live in a haunted house if it was rent free.
17. The Dept. of Commerce has designated 37 U.S. homes as haunted.
18. Phasmophobia is the fear of ghosts.
19. Ghost hunting is a form of necromancy or contact with the dead to gain knowledge and is extremely dangerous.
20. Burning sage is a form of nature worship or white magic. It conveys you do not need Gods help and is an insult. Don’t do it.
21. An exorcist will suffer tremendous physical and mental attacks. A failed exorcism opens up the exorcist to attacks. If he cannot successfully complete the exorcism, he will face the demon in the next life.
22. A demon can only see unconfessed sins. Maybe?
23. Do not buy antiques. A spirit can be attached to them. Always bind the spirit to this object prior to disposal.
24. Haunted objects must be burnt, sprinkled with holy water and buried.
25. Bury four blessed objects at the four corners of your home.
26. Recite the Saint Michael prayer daily. Banish the spirit from your residence and command it through Jesus to return to where it came from.
27. Souls without sin cannot be marked.
28. This verse may prove that Fallen Angels can reproduce: “Because you have done this [deceived Eve], you are cursed more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field; on your belly you shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed” (Genesis 3:14-15).
29. If angels can take human form, then so can demons: “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some has unwittingly entertained angels” (Hebrews 13:2).
30. Never recite the exorcism rites yourself to ward off an entity. That is reserved for a Priest.
31. Sheol is the place where the dead await their judgement. Tartarus is where the wicked are punished.
32. When a cross or pentagram faces downward, it is demonic.
33. A vampire is a Fallen Angel; the cousin of Satan. Like demons, they prey mostly on women. Similarly, when you give in, you become fallen like a vampire.
34. During an exorcism, all furniture, rugs, books will be removed from the room used. Demons have ignited rugs or chairs on fire. Usually only a bed and end table will be used during an exorcism. Spontaneous human combustion is demonic.
35. The demonic have a hive mentality and can influence your thoughts.
36. Pareidolia is the mind seeing faces in objects or scenes that aren’t really there.
37. During the 1347 Black Plague in Europe, UFOs and creatures in black robes carrying a scythes and a toxic mist was reported. Some say UFOs are here to help us, but they, or whatever controls them, have had a history of not helping.
38. In 1489, Pope Innocent VIII issued the Malleus Malefic arum or Witch Hammer document that made witchcraft punishable by death and started the infamous witch trials.
39. In 1837, Andrew Crosse created life twice in two controlled experiments but took the secret to his grave.
40. Spiritualism got its start on March 31, 1848 in Hydesville, NY when the three Fox sisters claimed to communicate with the dead through rapping noises. At its height in 1897, spiritualism had eight million followers.
41. During the harsh winter of 1855 in Devon, England, cloven footprints in a single straight line were tracked for 40 miles over roofs, walls and under bushes. They were dubbed the devils foot prints.
42. Sexual frustration can lead to a subconscious conjuring of elementals (animal spirits) that can lead to witchcraft in women and lycanthropy in men.
43. Clairaudience is the ability to hear the spirit world.
44. In 1904, Aleister Crowley wrote the Book of Goetia: The Lesser key of Solomon and described how to control 72 demons with spells who built King Solomon’s Temple. Goetia means being able to control demons through certain words, vibrations or frequencies. This was how King Solomon built his temple and may actually be the Holy Grail secret to the Arc of the Covenant and the secret that the Free Masons conceal. Similarly, in Islam, you can control a Genie which is a demon (Jinn) who will grant you three wishes. The “Hellraiser” movies copied this theme with their box. Cymatics is using sound to alter the vibration of matter which is sacred geometry.
45. Concerns regarding CERN’s Hadron Collider opening up an interdimensional portal is too late. The portal was opened in 1918 by Aleister Crowley when he conjured up the Grey named Lam. Crowley’s students in the U.S. included L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology, sci-fi writer Ray Bradbury and Jack Parsons who founded JPL.
46. A person can physically become three or four times more powerful when possessed.
47. Devils are the top three levels of Fallen Angels. Demons are the bottom six levels. Satan is not the only devil.
48. Demons are incredibly intelligent because they have thousands years of experience to draw on.
49. If three generations are possessed, the demons can then claim that family line for themselves. Those are the rules!
50. 20% of what Jesus preached pertained to Satan and mentioned Satan or demon 75 times.
51. Do not fear the devil; faith in God casts him out.
52. The Anti-Christ is a man not a demon.
53. Satan cannot be forgiven because he will not repent and will not serve another.
54. The Greek word Angel and Hebrew word Malak both mean messenger. Angels only appear as males. Angels and demons are indestructible and exist forever but they can be banished. Angels are not to be worshipped.
55. Demons can only possess your body but not your soul (maybe). Their negative soul is stronger and will repress yours while in your body.
56. An exorcist will first pray for protection, then seal the home against the entity leaving or new ones coming to its aid, then read scripture, then bind the spirit not to influence anyone else, then cast it out to a specific location, then consecrate the home with the holy spirit, then cleanse or purge the person of the entity, then cast it out or banish it.
57. Exorcists used to cast spirits out into the wilderness, which is why so many people disappear in state parks and forests which are haunted. Missing 411?
58. During an exorcism, the possessed one’s eyes will roll up into the skull and appear white.
59. After an exorcism, someone truly possessed will remember nothing that occurred.
60. 80% of possessions are of females who become an instrument of the demon through emotion.
61. Curses and witchcraft do work but open the person to a possession and are a canonical sin or apostasy.
62. Any brush with the preternatural will increase one’s faith if resisted.
63. Glossolalia means speaking in tongues or unknown languages. 2 types.
64. Permission for an exorcism comes from the local Bishop, not the Vatican. A written transcript of each exorcism is required by the Vatican.
65. Anyone who is successfully exorcised that returns to his old ways will be possessed by a more powerful demon the next time. It will move up the nine levels of demons.
66. Some exorcisms do not work because of undisclosed occult practices by the possessed or a teenager. The person must verbally renounce these practices and repent or it will open up all involved to a more powerful demon and attack.
67. Generational sins can be passed down and a full family disclosure is necessary. All sins must be confessed. In Exodus 20:4-6, God said to Moses that the iniquities of the father will be passed down to the third and fourth generations of children.
68. The four Hindu Vedas (holy books) speak of exorcism.
69. In Islam, and exorcism is called Raqya.
70. Jewish exorcism was first performed by the Essene’s who wrote the “Dead Sea Scrolls”. Today, a Rabbi would perform the act.
71. Visit Joe Jordon’s site www.ce4research.com for more information on how to resist an alien abduction and its true origin.
72. There have been no well documented alien abduction cases since 2013.
73. The Overton Principle refers to certain concepts that are outside of public acceptability and cannot be disclosed.
74. Pope Honorious wrote The Grimoire book of spells (Verbis Diablo) in 1221AD so he could understand and control evil. This is Goetia.
75. Ouija or talking board originated 2200 years ago in early Rome. Automatic writing dates to 1100BC in China. Ouija was first commercially sold in 1890 and Hasbro owns the trademark today. Christians view Ouija as a form of divination or preternatural knowledge seeking and is forbidden by the Bible. Use of Ouija can lead to demonic infestation.
76. When John Patton and his wife attempted to spread the gospel in the New Hebrides Islands, the tribal chief and warriors showed up one night to kill them. They made no attempt and became Christians after seeing the Patton hut surrounded by 16 giants with swords.
77. Every lightning bolt contains a soul rejected at the gates of Heaven.
78. Some “Men in Black” are demonic agents and not ETs. They guard the UFO truth and coerce witnesses so that its demonic origin does not get revealed.
79. Tattoos are the shedding of blood and can attach you to the spirit-symbol associated with.
80. The CIA’s Operation-Often looked into the use of paranormal assassination through demonic forces.
81. The CIA’s MK-Ultra proved the paranormal is real.
82. The late night Grey alien abduction is demonic, not ET. Fallen Angels can plant screen memories also. It’s easy to do.
83. Most people prefer to say they had an alien encounter rather than a demonic encounter because of the implication that they had to have done something wrong to bring it on.
84. Some of the Vatican’s most important files are encrypted in Navajo, and there are only a few people living that can decipher them.
85. Duncan MacDougall proved the human soul weighs 21 grams by weighing individuals before and after death. When weighing animals, there was no change in weight.
86. In 1931, as Thomas Edison lay dying in a coma, he sat up and said “It is very beautiful over there” before passing away.
87. In the mid 1940’s, Ray Palmers “Amazing Stories” magazine had a circulation of 185K. Today, FATE which Ray founded, and MUFON have a combined circulation of 10K with triple the world population. What went wrong? The C.I.A. thru mainstream media killed the UFO. Palmer single handedly started the alien UFO visitor and government cover-up stories prior to 1947.
88. The Vril Society was based on the book, “The Coming Race”. Through mediums, they thought that they were in contact with Gods but later believed they were dealing with ETs. Who were they really in contact with? Nazism was based on Hitler’s belief in the Vril. At a meeting at Eagle Eyrie in the Bavarian mountains, Hitler had to be calmed down by his generals as he was seeing someone in the corner of the room that no one else saw. It terrified Hitler who had many demonic encounters and was surely possessed.
89. The 1961 Betty and Barney Hill abduction was the first publicized case. The Hills were Unitarians who reject fundamental Christian teachings.
90. On June 29, 1963, a demonic ritual was held in St Paul’s Chapel in the Vatican and in South Carolina simultaneously to merge all dark forces in the world under Satan.
91. Does it make sense that most abductions focus on reproduction yet the aliens are usually androgynous or lack sex organs?
92. Some people think good and evil are just primal energies that the mind manipulates (Tulpa) rather than entities manipulating your mind. Yet, the mind can operate outside of the brain. The brain is the hardware. The mind is the software.
93. If you use your smart phone too often, your eyes will get larger, your head bigger, you will lose the use of two fingers and end up looking like a Grey.
94. The German word poltergeist or “noisy ghost” was first used in 858 AD in Germany.
95. The center of the Milky Way Galaxy is depicted as very bright from a cluster of stars. Is that really the source of the light?
96. My biggest publishing regret is not keeping a diary of the 40 women I have been involved with who were all very unique and then writing a new book called, “50 Shades of ET”.
97. Pedophile Priests are caused by Satan as a way of infiltrating and destroying the church.
98. Defrocked priests can become dangerous occultists.
99. The Devils Chord is a certain frequency of F#, C and A that when played, opens a portal and creates a solemn atmosphere. These notes were engraved in Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland by the Templars. This is a form of Goetia.
100. Carl Jung believed a strong mind can unknowingly create coincidences or synchronicity and can create projections or exteriorizations. Jung believed some people were supernormal whereas Freud believed people were normal or abnormal.
101. The Scole Experiment in Norfolk, England was a five year experiment (1993-98) to prove the existence of the afterlife. The entities contacted would only cooperate if there was no light. Objects materialized and were recorded and photographed. A Grey alien was photographed.
102. The Hutchison Experiment proved that the mind will hallucinate when exposed to EMPs.
103. Gematria is a system where numbers are applied to letters and has been applied to biblical prophecy.
104. Metempsychosis means reincarnation or transmigration of souls into a new body. “Walk-ins” are souls that can take over and displace the current soul.
105. Holyrood means to have a piece of the cross Jesus died on.
106. The Great Apostasy is the falling away from the Catholic Church prior to the rise of the Anti-Christ.
107. The word Sodomy comes from the Sodomites wanting to have homosexual relations with the angels that appeared.
108. Today’s alien hybrid practices fulfills the prophecy that Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man (Luke 17:26).
109. Black eyed kids were first reported in 1998 by Brian Bethel.
110. No Indian tribe ever settled in West Virginia.
111. Theophany is the appearance of a deity.
112. May 3rd is National Paranormal day.
113. Are crop circles occult imagery with a hidden message?
114. Are UFOs simply demonic transport ships from hell?
115. Orbs, foo fighters and balls of light are demonic entities. Lucifer was an angel of light and can masquerade as an angel of light and is the ruler of the air (Ephesians 2:1-3).
116. The Encyclopedia Britannia lists the term UFO between unicorn and unified field theory or between fiction and non-fiction.
117. Soul ties are a sexual connection that links two people. Marriage is positive (Matthew 19:5); affairs are negative and can transfer a demonic spirit (Genesis 34:2).
118. There is an epidemic of missing children in this country and around the world. The highest U.S. numbers are in Northern Virginia and Los Angeles in the months of October and November which coincide with satanic rituals.
119. There has never been an American Pope.
120. The comic book characters of Daredevil, Huntress and Night Crawler were portrayed as Catholic.
121. Mel Gibson came under spiritual attack after producing the 2004 Passion of Christ
122. Santa is an anagram of Satan. Live spelled backward is evil.
123. Since we only see four percent of the visible light spectrum, how can science explain unobservable phenomena?
124. The 1587 book “History of Johan Fausten” introduced us to Faust who gave his soul in a deal with the devil.
125. The first sci-fi novel was written in 1619 by Johannes Kepler. “Sominium” was about a man taken to the moon by a demon.
126. Russian spiritualist Helena Blavatsky formed the Theosophical society which was the forerunner of the new age movement. On her death bed in 1891, she confessed that the ascended masters are actually demons.
127. The 1951 movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still” was based on Harry Bates book “Farewell to the Master” in which Bates subtly portrays Klaatu as Jesus and who uses the name Carpenter and Gort as the Holy Spirit who resurrects Klaatu.
128. Wartime intelligence officer Ian Fleming became good friends with Aleister Crowley and the James Bond character has much occult symbolism. Bonds code number of 007 was actually used by John Dee who was an occultist and spy for Queen Elizabeth I. The two zeros represent eyes and the seven is magical. “Casino Royale” villain Le Chiffre was based on Crowley.
129. If life in space is abundant, then why haven’t SETI or astrobiologists located it?
130. The bible records demonic possession in Matthew 9:32, 12:22, Mark 5:1-20, Luke 4:33, 22:3, Acts 16:16.
131. In a 1990 interview, Whitley Strieber admitted to having been a witch and occult follower. “I made choices a long time ago that brought me this experience.”
132. When you believe in Christ, you become sanctified and capable of good deeds.
133. In trying to make evolution and creation co-exist, many have come up with new theories: -God created the dinosaurs and destroyed them with the Flood prior to the creation of Adam. -God created the Universe way before he created man. -Each of the six days had billions of years between them or each day was billions of years long. Ignore all details but believe in God.
134. Human DNA has three billion letters of information arranged in an exact order. One cell has the same information as 1000 encyclopedias. A one percent difference in DNA between species equals 30 million letters of information. Mutations create a genetic loss of information and a digression. Somehow evolution is random and progressive. Can one seed create a rain forest? Can a tornado pass by and create a stealth fighter? All fossils show creatures fully developed. There are no fossils in the morphing stages.
135. The “Slenderman” myth started as an internet contest in 2009 but was seen in 1982’s “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and is based on an older German tale of the Tall Man.
136. Richard Matheson’s 1954 “I Am Legend” started the germ theory for vampires and zombies.
137. “The Comics Code” was instituted in 1954 that banned horror and terror. MAD magazine brought it back in comical format.
138. “Psycho” was based on the 1957 Ed Gein murders. “Texas Chainsaw” was not.
139. The first horror movie was three minutes in France’s 1896 “House of the Devil”.
140. The first vampire novel was “The Castle of Otranto” in 1765 followed by “The Vampyre” in 1819, “Carmilla” in 1871 which Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” borrowed the characters from in 1897 and the film “Nosferatu” in 1922. Stoker’s widow sued to stop the distribution of Nosferatu.
141. “The Exorcist” movie in 1973 was the first horror movie to be nominated for Best Picture.
142. Music industry is saturated with the occult. Madonna has mocked Jesus at concerts and did a 12 min occult ritual at the 2012 Super Bowl.
143. DNA is intelligent language because it is not random.
144. Humans so love the darkness because it is so much more fun.
More at johnventre.com
1 0 0 0
- Bigelow and the Future of Us
By John J Ventre
(Courtesy: To the Stars Academy)
By now you have read the pundits, conspiracy theorists and/or supporters of Tom Delonge, formerly of Blink 182, and his To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science. This was set up with the purpose of allowing researchers from all scientific disciplines to explore the "outer edges of science" and assorted exotic technologies. I offer a different perspective. I say everything about this venture points towards billionaire Robert Bigelow and the Skinwalker Ranch.
On Election Day 2016, John Kerry, the Russian Orthodox Pope, Buzz Aldrin and others were in the Antarctic on a mission. No announcement came as Hillary Clinton unexpectedly lost the election to Donald Trump. Was there a connection here to the 1946-47 Project Highjump and a secret Nazi base or alien base? Was disclosure now postponed until they could get a read on the new, unpredictable President?
A year later, in December of 2017, the biggest news to hit Ufology in years was revealed. The $22M five-year Advanced Aviation Threat ID Program (I filed a FOIA for the 490 page report) was revealed to the public. The program was sponsored by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada. He based it on the WWII UFO encounter with the USS Nimitz by the pilot and future Senator Ted Stevens and the 2004 Navy pilot David Fravor testimony and video taken off the San Diego coast of an object defying gravity and physics. Reid makes two interesting comments in a televised interview with KLAS reporter George Knapp that seems to just go over everyone’s head. Reid said there were concerns about Satanism and anyone who thinks they have this figured out has no idea. These two comments are essential to my digging a little deeper and my suspicion that there is more here than just aliens from space. In June of 2017, Robert Bigelow appears on 60 Minutes and says, there has been an existing presence, an ET presence on earth and I have spent millions and millions. The AATIP is private and still operational today.
Tom Delonge goes on to say that we have advanced high speed craft that can move through water and time and that these people (scientists) are heroes fighting demons. He also mentions consciousness. So what are we dealing with here? Aliens from space or entities from a dimension related to earth?
Let’s take a quick look at Bigelow who was born in Nevada in 1945:
1987- Creates Budget Suites hotels, sells in 2007 at a large profit before the housing crash.
1994- Funded URC made up of MUFON, CUFOS & FUFOR to research UFOs.
1995- Creates the National Institute for Discovery Science.
1996- Purchases Skin Walker Ranch in Utah for $200K.
1999- Creates Bigelow Aerospace- supplies NASA with space pods.
2007-12- receives $22M in funding through Senator Harry Reid.
2008-09- Paid MUFON Star Team $672K for first access information on UFO investigations.
2010- FAA refers UFO reports to Bigelow Aerospace after he ends MUFON funding.
2017- 60 Minutes interview- “ET presence on earth”.
2017- Silent founder/partner of Academy to the Stars?
Let’s take a look at his associates. The National Institute for Discovery Science Board consisted of familiar names like Col John Alexander, Hal Putoff, MUFONs John Schuessler, Jacques Vallee, Colm Kelleher and others. Bigelow is listed as President and Founder. Hal Putoff is one of the six members of Academy to the Stars. Hal was the Chairman of the Board of Bigelow’s NIDS and has worked on remote viewing and bending space and time for faster than light speed travel. He is a member of Scientology, an alien based religion.
Let’s take a look at what Dr. Eric Davis said in a 2012 interview regarding the Utah Skinwalker Ranch which he ran for Bigelow. Dr. Davis worked on NASA’s Breakthrough Propulsion Project from 1996-2002 and is the CEO of Warp Drive Metrics:
Multiple telepathic voices were heard at once. We viewed Images floating in a fluid. We were telepathically told to contact Jack Sarfatti (atheist physicist and a current member of the six people Academy to the Stars team) and Hal Putoff (also an Academy to the Stars member) - “their work is important”. There is a war in heaven and tricksters. A swirling black tunnel and a shape shifting creature were seen. There were three knocks, humming and then paranormal events. A green fog appeared and the inability to move. We can control space-time with our minds.
Interestingly, the beast that Dr. Davis describes resembles the ‘Montauk Project’ mind created beast and the remarkably similar mind created creature in the 1956 MGM produced film, ‘Forbidden Planet’. In the film it was called the ‘creature from the id’, which is based on a Freudian concept of an unconscious psychic energy that satisfies basic urges and desires. In 2005 Colm Kelleher, a NIDS Board member, along with George Knapp wrote a book entitled ‘Hunt for the Skinwalker’
So far, no one has speculated that the technology that Tom Delonge refers to came from the Skinwalker portal. I speculate that that is the origin of this species!
Let’s take a look at the information and players regarding the Aviary in Richard Boyland’s book. Again you see many of the same people. The Aviary was a semi-official group of scientists, and military/intelligence agents with a common interest in UFOs, telepathy, remote viewing, parapsychology, and similar concepts.
-PENGUIN & Head of Aviary: John Alexander, Ph.D. in Death Sciences [Thanatology], Col., ("Ret."), U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), which is undoubtedly his military cover for the National Security Agency (NSA). Colonel Alexander is director of the Non-Lethal Weapons Department, Los Alamos, and has been reportedly involved in counter-intelligence remote-viewing, psychic-warfare, psychotronic and mind-control projects with military/security applications, while maintaining the cover of nonlethal military/crowd control physical-countermeasures research.
-OWL: Hal Puthoff, physicist with the Institute for Advanced research in Austin, specializes in Zero-Point Energy, a quantum/resonance physics phenomenon and reported DIA researcher, (along with psi guru and fellow Scientologist Ingo Swann,) into parapsychological, psychotronic, remote-viewing, and mind-control projects, and reportedly involved in classified Star Visitor-technology studies.
-PARTRIDGE: Jacques Vallee, Ph.D., formerly an astrophysicist with GEPAN, the French Government's UFO investigative agency, principal investigator with US Defense Department computer network projects; worked with astronomer Dr. J. Allen Hynek; prolific author on UFO subject, lately turning to metaphysical explanations for the phenomenon.
-SEAGULL: Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., research scientist in optical physics and laser weapons; MUFON physics/photo-interpretive consultant, author and consultant expert on selected "leaked" or disinformation related UFO cases/topics, such as the Gulf Breeze.
-FALCON: Sgt. Richard Doty, USAF (Ret.), Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations, reported to have engaged in UFO disinformation projects, including reportedly hoaxing TV producer Linda Moulton Howe concerning availability of a tape showing a UFO landing at Holloman Air Force Base, NM; and of allegedly waging psychological warfare on Albuquerque defense electronics contractor Paul Bennewitz. (Doty told me he wasn’t involved, he said Richard Helms was the Falcon).
To date, the Academy to the Stars has become a publicly traded stock at $5 per common share with a minimum of 40 shares purchased. They have nearly 3000 investors and have raised nearly $3M which frankly is not enough money to do much with but more money than MUFON ever amassed.
The February MUFON Journal featured a still of the craft and the word “Announcement” but not disclosure. They went on to say the world changed on December 16 due to the coverage by the NY Times and Politico. It was the first time the NY Times had a front page article on UFOs. Although the Pentagon admits to having the UFO program, it distanced itself from Delonge’s announcement and proof of exotic technology. MUFON’s video analysis performed by Marc D’Antonio proved inconclusive and repeatable by current military aircraft. The AATIP group won’t speculate on who is flying the object but wants Congressional funding for further research.
I have seen and heard of these same descriptions of craft for sixty years. What if they are materialized and not flown here from space?
Tom Delonge has also said that aliens are malevolent. We know from Gordon Thomas’ book Secrets and Lies that in 1970 the CIA sponsored Operation MK-Often (officially to test the behavioral and toxicological effects of certain drugs on animals and humans), was to harness the powers of the ‘dark side’ i.e. black magick, as a weapon.We also know that in 1954, Dr. Hermann Oberth said regarding the atomic bomb, we cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped. Who helped us and where are the helpers from?
How can we determine our future when we don’t understand our past?
1. Evolution- Survival of fittest. Greed is good. Science is the beginning and end.
2. Creation- In Harmony. Non-violent, all equal. Give don’t take. Image of Creator.
3. Engineered- Transhumanism. Enhance DNA. Merge man and machine. Super soldiers.
Where will this technology take us? Should we even go there if this is forbidden knowledge? My guess is that Harry Reid’s satanic concerns are of the religious right if they found out where this technology originates from. There is also the 1938 Panic Broadcast, 1960 Brookings Institute findings on disclosure and the 2006 Peters Religious Crisis survey concerns. Atheist physicist Stephan Hawking believes contact will go bad for us. Interestingly, no one on record with debilitating ALS syndrome has lived as long as Hawking has who has had it 51 years. How startling would it be to have a disclosure announcement made through Hawking only to discover that he has been replaced years ago by an A.I. robot with a synthesized voice? OK I’m letting my imagination get ahead of me.
Is it time for Ufology and UFO groups to move away from the extraterrestrial hypothesis and replace it with the interdimensional hypothesis which I have been advocating for? How embarrassing if aliens were never actually from space. What if Erich von Daniken is completely wrong? There may be aliens from space. There should be aliens from space but I more and more question that. What if they are interdimensional shapeshifters that have been around since before us? What if they are Skinwalkers and as I suspect and Mr. Big knows?
I keep thinking of the Phil Klass curse which has stood the test of time:
“No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse”.
More at johnventre.com
0 0 0 0
- Position Statement by John Ventre:
“UFOs are real but are unexplainable. Maybe if we weren’t trying to shoot them down we would be closer to an answer, but until disclosure is made this will remain an observational science. Although some appear to be neutral, you cannot ignore the statements of abductees and pilots. We may have been in contact with them for as long as 47,000 years. Some say we may be codependent on each other; us for progress as they pull us forward and them for genetic material. I cannot support a theory of evolution that has missing links and assumes but can’t demonstrate that life can be created from matter and advance over time rather than decay. I also firmly believe in God and a spirit world. There is also the possibility that they occupy part of our minds through telepathy or consciousness since many people feel a detachment between their minds and bodies but believe there is intervention from a guardian angel or demonic entity at times and events are pre-determined. We absolutely have free will which is the whole point. It seems as though this has something to do with everything; I believe it goes way beyond “interplanetary” as an explanation. I believe there is a connection between all paranormal including religion, dimensions and UFOs. Maybe we’re just spirits on a human experience.
It is also obvious that the U.S. Air Force and C.I.A. have deliberately deceived the public in violation of the law and may be in communication with them. I also believe that our Defense Department is acting in our own best interests in this perverted act of protecting us and obtaining technology. The real Sword of Damocles that hangs over us is the scientific community’s failure to investigate this phenomena and the media’s failure to report on it seriously. They inadvertently created a situation where the public no longer trusts the media or military or scientific communities. Ufology has raised my consciousness and I no longer fear the unknown. I hope that humans are a unique and precious species in the Universe and not a resource for exploitation. In 2014, I experienced a malevolent inter-dimensional attack which changed my thinking. I think the real threat of disclosure will be loyalty. Like a “Zeta” (Stockholm) Syndrome, many will side with the superior being, not their own kind. Left wing liberals are primed for treason with the invaders. This is why my final conclusion is that the late night Grey abduction experience is demonic and is trying to pull us away from Christ and salvation and towards “Childhood’s End”. Everything that can be imagined exist somewhere in God’s universe. Ultimately, it all exists as a test of our character and soul.
0 0 0 0
- Cults and Secret Societies
By John Ventre
In 2016, I was contacted by a woman in Europe who wanted to be on our YouTube lecture show but couldn’t reveal her identity. She discussed secret societies and services. That prompted my interest to do some research. The term cult is derived from the occult or hidden knowledge. Secret Societies are just secret to non-members.
There are many interesting colorful groups out there. The Templars date back to 1100AD. They were the warrior knights of the Crusade and protected the arc and chalice of Christ. They influenced the Masons and disbanded in 1307 when Pope Clement V and King Philip IV of France conspired against them because they had become more powerful than the Pope or King. They were accused of devil worship and their property was seized and they were tortured. When the Shroud of Turin was mistakenly carbon dated to 1300AD (a patched area of the garment was tested), the Free Masons said it was the shroud of Templar Grand Master Jacques de Molay who was tortured and wrapped in a shroud in 1307.
The Rosicrucian’s date back to 1600 AD and were alchemists.
Some say the Free Masons date back to the building of King Solomon’s Temple and the killing of master builder Hiram Abiff. Masons are mentioned in a 1425 poem and in a 1598 memo from Edinburgh Scotland but most recognize 1717 as the official date of the founding of the Grand Lodge of England. The Masons have ritualized meetings, signs and handshakes. They operate the Shriners Hospitals and Roman Catholics that join Free Masonry are excommunicated from the church.
The Illuminati, founded in 1776, oppose religious influence over politics. They believe in the power of the people and not God. They are said to control world affairs by planting agents in governments around the world.
The 1832 Skull and Bones is Yale’s oldest student society and were originally called the Brotherhood of Death. They use Masonic type rituals and were the original founders of the CIA.
The 1872 Bohemian Grove Society in San Francisco boasts hundreds of the leading men from Presidents to CEO’s. They meet every July to plot strategy and perform satanic rituals.
The False Face society dates back to the Iroquois Indians who claim a hunchback spirit can cure you but then you become a member. They wear ritual wooden twisted face masks. In 1962, Batman comic #152 featured the False Face Society gangsters. Today there are cosplay groups that dress up like the Batman characters.
Madame Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society in 1875which was the forerunner of the New Age movement. In 1891 on her death bed, she said that the Ascended Masters were actually demonic entities.
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn used Rosicrucian rituals and mysticism, alchemy and ancient Egypt. Their members included Aleister Crowley and Yeats. Crowley went on to form the 1904 Order of the Temple which still has over 3000 members today. They practiced satanic rituals and evoked Egyptian Gods. They are famous for the saying, “Do what though wilt” or there are no rules if it makes you happy and were the forerunner of liberal beliefs.
The Opus Dei celibate order was founded in 1928 in Spain. It is a French myth that they battle the 1956 Priory of Sion group in trying to keep the truth about Mary and Jesus’ daughter Sarah a secret.
The Black Sun was a Nazi Thule Society symbol and meant the opposite of light. Nazism actually got its occult start through mystic Maria Orsic and the search for the Vril society of Antarctica. Orsic convinced Hitler that the novel, The Coming Race, was a true story.
Scientology was founded in 1952 by sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard who was an early student of Aleister Crowley along with Jack Parsons and Ray Bradbury and versed in Satanism. Parsons had an encounter with Satan at age 13. Parsons and L Ron Hubbard danced naked with members and practiced sex magick. Parsons conjured up a female elemental to conceive the anti-Christ. He founded JPL and died in an explosion in his basement during a ritual. Scientology is based on Dianetics, a form of psychology with pay for levels of advancement and is based on the extraterrestrial Thetan race and leader Xenu. There are many complaints of isolation by members. Numerous lawsuits forced the IRS to recognize it as a church. Many countries do not recognize Scientology as a religion. The Collins Elite was also formed in 1952 and is a CIA branch that investigates the paranormal and UFOs. Convinced by Jack Parsons that UFOs were demonic, it led to Project Often to acquire demonic power, then MK ULTRA to control/alter people. The Jason Society is the NSA version of the Collins Elite. It is an Illuminati quest for the golden fleece of knowledge and truth. Some say there is a battle between the NSA & Navy (secretive) vs the CIA & Air Force (public).
1954 gave us the invitation only meetings at the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands where Europeans and Americans plan world strategy. The content of the meetings are not made public so members can speak freely. Sun Myung Moon’s Unification Church was also founded in 1954. At 16, Jesus asked Moon to continue his work. Moon managed to escape North Korea. After 7 years in his church, Moon would choose your partner for you. He eventually moved to NYC. Numerous lawsuits by parents and tax evasion in 1982 never closed his church and he died in 2010.
When you listen to President John F. Kennedy’s 1961 speech on secret societies, you have to wonder what the young President had discovered. His speech sends chills through my spine every time I listen to it. Kennedy said, “We decided long ago that the dangers of concealment of pertinent facts far out way the dangers cited to justify it. There is a grave danger that an announcement for increased security will be ceased upon for censorship and concealment. No one should censor the news, stifle dissenters or withhold from the press and public the facts they deserve to know. There is a conspiracy which relies on covert means. Preparations are concealed not published. Mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed.” Those are powerful words which we can view in a different light 57 years later.
The 1966 church of Satan was founded by Anton Lavey. He wrote the Satanic Bible. He said that demons are projections of one’s own mind and personality. The FBI investigated the Church of Satan and concluded they were not involved in crimes or ritual sacrifices although 9,000 Americans permanently disappear each year. Over 100k Americans identify as Satanists. I find it interesting that the Pennywise character of the movie It is a shapeshifting demon who steals children.
The 1967 San Francisco Manson cult is one of the few Non-religious cults. Manson believed blacks would win a Helter Skelter race war. Manson would then lead them. Manson framed blacks for nine murders to try to incite a race war. His group killed the Folger coffee heir and pregnant actress Sharon Tate. Manson died Nov 2017 in prison.
The 1970 Brethren are vagrant garbage eaters who shun all contact and technology, medicine and bathing. They work odd jobs to survive.
The 1974 Raelians are a French ET cult that claims to have cloned a baby in 2002 and live in an open sex environment.
An article in the New West magazine convinced Jim Jones to move his 1977 Peoples Temple from the Utah- SF-LA areas to Guyana. When Congressman Leo Ryan visited he was shot and killed. The cult committed mass suicide (900) by drinking poison rather than be arrested.
There are 5000 Snake Handler members today. Snakes represent demons and believe God will save them from bites. Many have died.
The Night Riders are Black para-military helicopters behind the cattle mutilations and abductions that are blamed on aliens or in cooperation with aliens.
In 1984, the Aum Shinrikyo Japanese Doomsday cult carried out the Tokyo sarin gas attack in the subway killing twelve and maiming 1000. The 1984 Order of the Solar Temple in Switzerland, believe in Templar Knight Principles and the second coming of Christ. In 1994 they killed a three month old child they identified as the Antichrist. They execute murderers and then commit suicide.
The 1986 Japanese Happy Science group has 12M members, is a US 501c3 and believes in a nine dimensional heaven. They call for war with China and N Korea and to rebuild Japan.
David Koresch, the 1993 Branch Davidian leader, slept with member’s wives and minors with parental consent to fulfill biblical prophecy, amassed automatic weapons and refused to vacate their compound. A botched ATF raid killed six members and four ATF agents and resulted in a 51 day standoff ending in a 700 men, tank and tear gas raid that burned the facility down killing 82 members including 23 children. The FBI, intent on ending the resistance, lied to Janet Reno. Koresch died for his religious beliefs at age 33, same as Jesus. The 1995 OKC revenge bombing by Timothy McVeigh was said to be an act of revenge although he was not a member he was present at the siege.
The Heavens Gate UFO cult was formed in 1974 and had 39 members who committed mass suicide rather than be taken or killed by a UFO trailing the 1997 Hale-Bopp comet. The group had taken out a $1M insurance policy out on each member against alien abduction, pregnancy or death. Suicide is not covered.
The Manhattan Congregation of the Light has 200 well to do Aryan members who are doomsday preppers who marry old men with young women and have children born into the cult. They are a U.S. 501c3 non-profit. Can anyone say Eyes Wide Shut?
CERN is the world’s largest particle lab in Geneva Switzerland. Some say they have opened a portal to dimension-time travel to change the past and plan to plant false writings or an alternative bible? Shiva the Goddess of Destructions statue sits at the entrance to the facility. It was built on Roman site to Appollyon, the Gate Keeper to hell. Nearby, Geneva officials paid $9M to perform an occult ceremony to Baphomet marking the opening of the Goothard Tunnel in June of 2016.
The 1994 Denver Airport is full of occult symbolism and artwork depicting a deadly virus and children dying and eventually turning all weapons over to an Illuminati German boy who destroys them. There is a Free Mason time capsule to be opened in 2094. In the 1997 Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie, coordinates are given which match up to the Denver Airport location. Occult symbolism is found all around us in the perverted media and entertainment industry today.
Then again, we have the Boston Church of Euthanasia who wants to restore earths balance. They are mostly white Liberals who forbid pregnancy, promotes abortion, suicide, cannibalism of the dead and gay life styles. Their slogan is, “Save the Planet by Killing Yourself”.
These are all personality traits like being liberal or conservative. Our soul is on a journey and the things you do will follow you through eternity. Some things, like a flat tire, won’t take you where you need to be. My advice is to not follow the crowd looking for acceptance. Leaders are like eagles, they don’t flock!
More at johnventre.com
0 0 0 0
- Native American Superstitions
By John Ventre
I’ve never had any contact with Native Americans other than when I took my kids to Lake Powell and one evening attended the movie airing of Wind Talkers with Nicholas Cage in 2002. It was pretty cool since the theater was full of Native Americans who proudly boasted that the movie was filmed here in this town. Wind Talkers were Native Americans who during WWII broke the Japanese codes and conversely, the Japanese couldn’t break their language.
There are 300 different Native American tribes and the tribes with the most legends are the Blackfoot with 63, Apache with 31 and the Algonquin with 24. A common belief, like their medicine wheel, is that everything in life is circular and repeats itself with cause and effect.
I started out in this field in 1996 researching end time prophecy for my first novel, 12/21/2012 A Prophecy. The Hopi (500 BC) would perform a Kachina dance and believed they could control the weather, nature and could send messages to the spirit world. They believe a Blue Star will strike earth and that sacred ones would arrive on a flying shield. They correctly predicted that we would speak through spider webs (phone lines), ride in horseless carriages (cars) and that women would wear men’s clothes.
Mayan Prophecy (300 BC) spoke of ETs creating us, an accurate calendar that correctly took into account for the earths 72 year one degree wobble and spoke of Kukulcan, a blond hair blue eyed Caucasian male, who rose from the sea to give them this knowledge. King Pachal’s sarcophagus depicts him riding on some sort or machine.
Their legends include:
Sasquatch (Bigfoot) who can materialize or dematerialize at will. He would trade with the natives and often steal woman who he mated with. He is 9-11 feet tall and the size of an Alaskan Brown Bear. He can communicate through grunts and gestures.
Cherokee Little People who are similar to fairies. There are three types; vindictive, helpful or mischievous.
Dream catchers would catch bad dreams and let good dreams in.
Their Medicine Man is spiritual and herbal with supernatural powers to ward off evil spirits. They will not discuss their practices with us.
Navajo Skinwalkers are witches that can transform into animals. They were originally human but committed a great crime like killing a family member. They are greatly feared. The only way to kill a Skinwalker is to dip an arrow or bullet into white ash and shoot it.
Werewolves are a New York Mohawk legend and the movie The Howling depicted a colony of Native American werewolves near San Diego.
The Wendigo devours humans and was once a man hundreds of years ago. They are eight feet tall with antlers and a man’s hairy body with claws.
Two-Face is a Sioux-Omaha-Lakota creature with a face that is half beautiful and half deformed. It uses razor sharp elbows to kill.
The Cherokee Horned Water Serpent is similar to an anaconda. You must remove the seventh scale in order to kill it.
The Mayan Death Bat has a human head and a bat body. They have a Batman like comic book character named Camazotz. The Iroquois have a similar flying skull creature.
The Stiff Legged Bear is fifteen feet tall and used to prevent humans from crossing the Bering Strait. It was the size of an elephant and could run thirty miles per hour.
The Owl Women are Yakama cave creatures with human bodies, owl faces and talons.
Thunder birds are like flying pterodactyls.
There is a Zombie Indian Hunter that can be activated by spilling blood on its arrow tip. It utilizes black ghost crows.
Native burial rites vary across the country. In the Plains and Northwest they bury above ground. Along the Mississippi they use burial mounds. In the southwest and southeast they cremate. All customs believe the dead must not be disturbed.
All tribes have ghost stories of spirit interaction with relatives or people who have been wronged. They also have many UFO stories with Star People. Two Navajo Rangers, Lt John Dover and Stan Milford have come forward. They have encountered coins falling from the ceiling on ghost investigations. They have encountered EMF’s from a car where a woman was followed by an orb and saw a large owl in her driveway. They also investigated circular digs around a man’s desert home after he saw a craft and creatures at his window.
In 1989, I moved to Oklahoma and heard three sets of three footsteps on my living room ceiling and an Indian male chant in the hallway. My question is not is Native American Superstitions real but are they a form of pagan witchcraft?
More at JohnVentre.com
0 0 0 0
- Billy Meier
By John Ventre
I had written the 1970’s Billy Meier case off along with the 1950’s contactee movement and never paid much attention to it until recently when I read Gary Kinder’s book, Light Years. I had always maintained that the female he was in contact with, Semjase, was a demonic entity since that is the name of a high level fallen angel whose name is well documented through exorcism. I found Gary’s book one of the most interesting reads I’ve had in a long time. Here is some of what he said.
The Meier case was investigated by Timothy Good, Col Wendelle Stevens, Lee and Brit Elders, Jim Dilettoso, European UFO expert and cousin of Carl Jung Louise Zinsstag and others. Jung studied UFOs for ten years and said they are physical and not imaginary. The Meier case produced the most evidence of any case in history at that time from hundreds of photos, metallic samples and strange recordings none of which were ever disproven or proven.
Semjase was a 330 year old Pleiadian where androids do most of the work, there is no government and people, who look much like us, don’t marry until age 70 when they complete their education. She has pale blue eyes, pale skin, a small nose, small pointy ears and high cheek bones. She claimed that a war forced them to migrate to other star systems. Earth had been destroyed twice and Pleiadians mated with early humans. Their concern is with the detrimental effect of our religions.
The Meir story starts in 1942 at age five when he and his father see a UFO. Meier receives telepathic communications and later symbolic messages which are never explained. At age seven, Meier is trained for eleven years by an entity named Sfath. At sixteen, Meier is trained by an entity named Asket where he travels to India and the Middle East and learns of Buddhism and Hinduism. At twenty seven, Meier is now ready for a lifetime of encounters with Semjase.
Most scientists claim that the Pleiades star system is too young to support intelligent life. The Pleiades is a bright star system 500 light years from earth. Because it is easily seen with the human eye, it has been mentioned by nearly every primitive culture in their legends.
Meier was anti-religious, anti-God and praised witches that attacked the Roman Catholic Church. Neighbors wondered if he was a witch or under a spell. Zinsstag’s first meeting with Meier left her with a negative uncomfortable feeling about the man. At a 1977 New Year’s Eve party, Meier displayed some frightening abilities. He placed a coin in his hand, his body along with a table and chair began to shake. His face contorted and turned pale. His eyes grew wide and black. The coin became blackened. Analysis showed it required 1500 degrees to produce that effect. He took another coin and indented his nail into the metal. He made a nail vibrate and dance upright across a table into his outstretched palm. He melted a thick metal spoon in his hand. He made a compass spin without touching it. He claimed to have travelled back in time to meet Jesus and saw the eye of God. Meier spoke of tachyon propulsion which most scientists didn’t know about.
Upon reading this interesting book, I realized that the Meier evidence was abundant and real but I still maintained that his contact with Semjase and abilities acquired were demonic!
More at johnventre.com
0 0 0 0
- Origin of the Phenomena
How can we truly advance as a species until we know how we got here? How can we decide on our purpose until we know what the purpose of us is? If a superior Being created us, then we should all be in harmony with nature and non-violence and human equality. If we were genetically engineered then we should continue that engineering by enhancing our DNA to reach our pinnacle of perfection. I don’t think I want to be a new species. We would no longer be in the image of our creator and wouldn’t this in essence avert Satan’s destruction? If we evolved with no God then we should continue the Darwinian survival of the fittest pursuit of money and technology and be the best sinners possible since we are just animals and the end justifies the means. We should protect our planets resources from overpopulation by eugenically eliminating the weaker strains of humans from the genetic pool. Hasn’t evolution taught us to not believe in God but to put our faith in the infallibility of science and the coming ETs? This duplicity is our single most important question.
Here are some possible explanations for the UFO phenomena. Are we dealing with super technology or the supernatural?
Extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), proposed by Major Keyhoe after the Thomas Mantell incident, theorizes that aliens travel here from other planets. Keyhoe shifted the burden of proof to the government. But the distances are vast and they have never been seen approaching from deep space even though statistically there must be life in space. The theory of evolution makes the chances of a genetic match zero. There are over 1000 sightings per month. Wouldn’t that indicate a massive fleet is here? Yet there are radar, photo and government documents. In 1963, Carl Sagan theorized that we would be visited every 10,000 years by a new species. Why are SETI and NASA silent? Are they placebos?
Ancient Astronaut (AA), We’ve misidentified angels and God and the bible. ET’s have been here from our beginning and genetically upgraded us from hominids and actively participate in our history. Ancient structures, rock carvings and cave paintings along with the Hindu Mahabharata seem to support this. Ancient Alien falls under ETH.
Prison-Zoo Earth- Aliens look like us and originally used earth like a Devils Island or Botany Bay for the unwanted or we are being contained here for our own good. Zoo earth maintains that species are dropped off and negate evolution. Prison-Zoo earth falls under ETH.
Interdimensional or Ultraterrestrial hypotheses (UTH) theorizes there are eleven dimensions and that they exist on a different plane or parallel universe but are indigenous to earth and have always co-existed with us. Our Quantum physics attempts to explain them. They may create the perception of a UFO by manipulating matter or energy. Jesus said, “My Kingdom is not of this world”- John 18:36.
Demonic- ETs are Fallen Angels and exist in a malevolent dimension and have found a way to enter ours and are deliberately disguised as ET. The fact that they hide, operate at night and avoid open contact may support this. If Fallen Angels can materialize craft, then this is what we are experiencing. God gave Lucifer two thirds of the Universe and he is the prince of the air (UFOs) and was an angel of light (orbs). Their goal is to draw us away from belief in Christ, corrupt our DNA and ultimately deceive us. Real ET’s experience the same abductions and preternatural oppression and infestation as we do which truly makes the ET our space brothers. They have also mated with us in the past and produced the Nephilim. Altered state CE4 and demonic possession are one in the same. Demonic falls under UTH.
Cryptoterrestrial (CTH) or hollow earth proposed by Mac Tonnies- They co-exists with us on this planet either in inner earth or under the oceans. Biologically could this explain abductions for a DNA match by advanced Atlanteans, evolved reptiles or dinosaurs? But again, how do you explain the Grey unisex look and unworkable large head to slim hip proportions for a natural birth, if they are birthed?
Extratemporal time travel where they are us returning for a look or in need of something or to fix an event. This is a biological way an exchange of DNA could work during abductions and would explain their ability to prophesize future events (nuclear war, environment, Fatima). But how do you explain the Grey unisex look and unworkable large head to slim hip proportions for a natural birth, if they are birthed? Is the Grey a worker or android?
Hoax- Which makes up about 10% of cases.
Natural phenomena hypothesis- science can explain everything, of course.
Psychological- Carl Jung believed that some UFOs are a projection of our mind in response to our beliefs but that some UFOs show signs of intelligent guidance by quasi human pilots. Others say magnetic fields or drugs can cause UFO hallucinations. There is a mass delusion or collective schizophrenia where we have replaced séances and mediums with UFOs. J Allen Hynek believed we might be projecting these sightings with our mind and telekinesis.
Military- the Air Force or Navy uses UFOs as a cover story for our own advanced military craft. A UFO was back engineered from recovered Nazi technology (1936 Black Forest crash) through Project Paperclip and some of the subsequent crashes were our test flights (Roswell). We test our new weapons in foreign countries like the 1977 Colares Brazil case. The 1984 Hudson Valley sightings and 1997 Phoenix lights sightings were of our craft which make up Project Solar Warden. The military is involved in cattle mutilations and abductions (MILabs) and abductees are brought to underground bases. Disinformation and staged events like the Richard Doty hoax of Linda Moulton Howe for example along with MK-Ultra, Collins Elite and Operation Often. The CIA debunking of UFOs was deliberate to keep scientists and the media from investigating.
Programmers- The pending release of PC game No Man's Sky- in which a supercomputer generated trillions of inhabited worlds after being given the guidelines for its universe by human programmers- raises questions as to whether a more advanced civilization could create our reality with exponentially more powerful computers. Over the past 5 years, mainstream physicists have begun to explore whether our "universe" could be a hologram, and prominent figures like Space X CEO Elon Musk have been fascinated with the possibility. In this theory, the "Big Bang" was basically the program itself initiating or turning on, and it has been evolving with the guidelines given to it ever since. This would be not unlike The Matrix movies starring Keanu Reeves, in which an alternate reality is "projected" for us. This could explain why UFOs seemingly pop in and out of our reality and exhibit flight characteristics not consistent with known physics: it's the programmers checking in on the simulation at various places and times, much like a child lifting the lid off of an ant colony. It could also explain why so many given access to the "truth" of UFOs and extraterrestrials refuse to talk about it: beyond any security clearances or oaths, the reality that we do not actually exist- but are simply a manifestation of an artificial program- is too upsetting to share, because it would invalidate our entire existence. (Courtesy James Krug).
None or a Combination of all of the above?
How would you rank these when the only source of data comes from the UFO and what they want us to see? Each theory has its own extensive convincing kaleidoscope history but none have enough empirical evidence. They all can’t be correct. My guess is, like the cases we investigate; only around 10% are real while 90% are deliberate C.I.A. or entity disinformation or misdirection. But which 10% is real? Are we dealing with super tech or the supernatural? Are inter-dimensional and demonic the same?
In April of 2017, nineteen of my Pa MUFON Investigators discussed these possibilities and voted on each category. Two investigators abstained due to lack of evidence. ETH received the most first place votes, Ancient Alien the most second place votes and Military the most third place votes. There were 98 total points and Ancient Alien received 26, ETH 25, Military 15, UTH 13, Combo 11, Demonic 4, Prison 2, Psychological and Programmers 1 each; Hoax, CTH, Extratemporal and Natural zero votes. My question is, how well read are the investigators on all possibilities? Were they influenced by TV and movies that stress ETs are from space?
0 0 0 0
By John J Ventre
I have a confidential source that claims to have been in the NSA among other confidential roles. I also independently verified this person’s resume. I will call her Vesper. She contacted me in July of 2009 with questions regarding the Todd Sees case. She told me a story of her grandfather awakening in a tree. There was also a mummified cow caught in the tree thirty feet above ground. Vesper said there have been a number of cases around the country where a body was found mummified; sometimes in a tree. Vesper sent me news clippings of these mummifications from Seattle, San Francisco and other locations. She wanted to know everything I knew about the Pennsylvania Todd Sees case. Here is what she sent me in its original text:
“Have either of you ever heard about anything like this??
Since 2001 all over the world mummified bodies are being found in the tops of trees, 30'-40' above the ground although the victims have only been missing for periods of 4 days to 20 days yet remains are mummified.
I found another case in Ireland yesterday.
Since 2001 I've found 15 cases although all my records have disappeared from my computer the information should be available.
The most important case I've catalogued while researching disappearing planes post what sounded like sonic booms over the us, another researcher and I began to uncover these cases and one stood out the vibrantly of a man in Pennsylvania, Todd Sees, I believe, who went hunting in the woods when he disappeared to be found four days later mummified in the top of a tree at the sighting of triangular craft by another farmer.
At the return of the body it's reported that the FBI confiscated Mr. See's mummified body from frightened neighbors, kept it for three weeks to return it in a closed coffin with restrictions on opening to expose the remains and stating that this very religious young father died of an overdose of cocaine to shocked family. Then, the UFO researcher that released the story was chastised and debunked by the feds.
A few days later we discovered a rash of other neighboring victims who were very similar to Mr. Sees, who all disappeared totally. I have no idea of what happened then as the area went dark and now nothing exists on the internet.
However, three weeks later we discovered a report of a man, again, mummified and hanging in the tall branches of a tree in Seattle, another area parallel to Pennsylvania for involvement of the triangular craft sightings, three being Pennsylvania, Washington and Michigan.
I was struck by this incident because of a story about my grandfather, well over 100 years ago, awakening in the top of a tree but his story includes a cow who shared his space with him. He lived another month or so after that although he was in his late thirties as was the others. I don't know what happened to the cow. Family members suggested that my grandfather, a herder on a trail drive, had been hit by a flood and caught by the branches of the tree following the current.
I have vast experience with abductions due to blood lines and I doubt that this is true although I know he did awaken in a tree, but I'm beginning to believe that we have a potential threat from something that can mummify a human's body and are careless enough to drop them from the air.
I feel this is potentially important. Also, quietly, just as important to discover if the victims are o- blood types.
I've spent a lot of time in your industry with my father-in-law, an executive with Columbia on some of his projects. I know how hard it is to keep ahead.”
In my research, I came across these articles:
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly
By Niall O'Connor
Thursday July 06 2006
“THE partially-mummified remains of a missing man were discovered 30ft above the ground in the branches of a tree four years after he went missing, a Cork coroner's court heard yesterday.
William "Wills" O'Brien (46) died sometime between April 23 and April 29, 2002. The coroner recorded a verdict of death "from a mode unknown".
John Moloney told the court that he last saw Mr. O'Brien from Hill View Drive, Charleville, Co Cork, on April 22, 2002.
Mr. Moloney, from Buttevant in Co Cork, said that Mr. O’Brien approached him on that day.
He was distressed and asked Mr. Moloney to hide him.
Mr. O'Brien claimed that he was being followed and was looking for refuge. "He was totally paranoid," he said. Mr. Moloney eventually convinced Mr. O'Brien to go to a doctor.
However, as Mr. O'Brien had consumed alcohol, he could not be admitted to hospital and he was advised to go to his mother's home.
Mr. Moloney drove him towards his parent's home, but Mr. O'Brien repeatedly asked him to stop the car so that he could go to the toilet. The last time he saw him was as he walked across a field.
Robert Sheehy, a farmer from Tully, Buttevant, said that he was walking his land when he came across a human skull on January 18, 2006.
He alerted Gardaí who then launched a search of the area.
Insp. Pat McCarthy said he walked through the field and spotted a human bone in the ground near a large evergreen tree.
"I saw something at the top of the tree, about 30 feet above the ground. I climbed up and noticed clothes. I saw human remains - a jumper appeared to have been used as a ligature. It appeared that William O'Brien had hung himself by his cardigan."
The Gardaí sealed the scene and after photographing the area they placed the remains into evidence bags.
Pathologist Margaret Bolster told the court that she had received the remains of the man, which included the lower leg bones still inside a pair of boots. Dental records were used to identify him.
North Cork Coroner Frank O'Connell said that the "mode of death" was uncertain, as he could not decide whether Mr. O'Brien hung himself or whether hypothermia was a factor. "But death was self-caused," he said.
He offered his condolences to the family and praised the Gardaí, especially Insp. McCarthy, for their work in searching of the body and their recovery.” Courtesy Niall O'Connor
Mummified body found in tree
Trimming reveals partially mummified body in South Florida tree
By The Associated Press
Story Created: Apr 29, 2008 at 11:51 AM EDT
Story Updated: Apr 29, 2008 at 11:51 AM EDT
OAKLAND PARK, Fla. (AP) -
“A South Florida homeowner made a gruesome discovery after tree trimmers cut back the branches of an overgrown tree. A partially mummified body had been hanging in the tree apparently since last year. The homeowner spotted a skull suspended about five feet off the ground Friday after tree trimmers cut back the tree's branches. Glenn Parker of Oakland Park says investigators are trying to determine if the remains could be those of his former roommate, who disappeared about a year ago.”
Information from: South Florida Sun-Sentinel, http://www.sun-sentinel.com
January 30, 2009 - Mummified remains found in Marinette are Illinois hobo,
By Andy Nelesen
“MARINETTE — A mummified body found last fall in Marinette have been identified as that of a 47-year-old Illinois man, Marinette County authorities say.
The body was too badly decomposed to perform an autopsy, Smith said.
Filarski's remains were found Nov. 19 in a tent on the Aurora Medical Center campus behind Angeli's County Market, 2301 Roosevelt Road, Smith said.
A medical center employee noticed the tent after the leaves fell and called police. Smith said Filarski’s body was in the tent more than two months before it was discovered.
Comment from Vesper regarding Todd Sees:
Who cut him though? The feds refused to let anyone open the coffin when they returned it, the family tried to get a court order and they were refused. Scared? Over a cocaine death? On the press today it was announced that over 22m in the U.S. use that crap from Mexico alone. Why did they investigate if it was a mundane cocaine mishap? Why not locals? Why so much attention by so many?
We discovered that if you see a UFO it's not your first contact.
There is so much more involved in this stuff. The whole religious factor is convincing alone. Long ago people came to this planet from a nearby planet and create a blood factor that survived the plagues of Europe where 35m people died of one virus and yet they didn't creating delta 32 and we feel we have enough proof to qualify that two deltas create issue that can change patterns in reduced immunity levels and create a curve in curatives.
I have photos of implants that I've coughed up after awakening from what I am sure are sessions with the drones, pain in left frontal...blood on the pillow, which placed them in my brain stem & left eye ocular muscle. They are sleeved by forensics of a DNA, tissue from the thyroid. Those implants match our DNA. Know that? Many of us have had this happen. The only difference for me is that i was more aware of what was happening never afraid of any of these events as it's not the first time it's been experienced and we had the history. There were epic periods around each global event that brought this attention. This one is called 'stallion's gate' predicated on nuclear occlusion, as they call it.
There is such a simple explanation for each fear. The fact that there is rumored sleep paralysis involved is merely due to the fact that the 'aliens' have tympanic resonance and can't stand the sound of our voices. They aren't so special, really, just little folk who evolve to a point of concern in our futures yet, still human as Hynek and so many suspected.
I could sit here and tell you how many times just humans played into what so many believed were alien intercession. L5-u was the factor that proved up the investment. History always lies with the help of the masses who seem to want more than life offers. We wanted more too, but we didn't get.
By the way the owl is so important to the Templars and to the alien intervention. How much do you want to bet Mothman isn't a moth? Funny? Look at it.”
The strange case of Todd sees: Who killed Todd sees? A UFO mystery
“A mysterious homicide in Northumberland County, Pennsylvania, about 60 miles (100 kilometers) north of the state capital, Harrisburg, has captured the attention of local residents, state police and the FBI.
The incident took place on Montour Ridge, just north of Northampton, Pa. (population 3,741) on Friday, August 2, 2002. According to Peter B. Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center, "Todd Sees lived at the foot of Montour Ridge, a mountain stretching over 20 miles (32 kilometers) east. Todd Sees went up the mountain to look for pre- (hunting) season deer. He told his wife he would be home by noon. He rode his 4-wheeler (all-terrain vehicle or ATV--J.T.) up the power line (pathway) behind his home at a little after five in the morning" on August 2, 2002.
"Noon came and no Todd. His wife and children became concerned. At 2 p.m., a search party was organized and local police, state police, paramedics and 200 volunteers helped search for Todd Sees."
"The 4-wheeler was found on top of the mountain near a power line. Tracking dogs could find nothing to go on (no scent--J.T.) around the 4-wheeler. The search went on for two days and over six miles of (Montour) mountain were covered from top to bottom. A pond a few hundred yards from the house was even searched by skin divers just so they overlooked nothing."
"Then, on the evening of the second day (August 3, 2002), something white was spotted in a large brushy area 25 feet (7 meters) from the pond. Police and rescue workers spent twenty minutes cutting and hacking brush and small trees so they could reach what looked like a body. It was Todd Sees. He was wearing his underwear. He was emaciated, not bloated. He had an expression of horror on his face. When he went up the mountain, he was fully dressed--boots, camo (camouflage) vest, hat, socks, pants."
Editor's Note: Mystery Number One--why was the victim's body emaciated? A mere 48 hours after death, and just after rigor mortis had subsided, the blood should have pooled in the portions of the body closest to the ground, creating a bloated appearance. What happened to the blood?
"The FBI showed up within 30 minutes (of Todd's discovery--P.D.) They took charge. They would not let his wife look at her dead husband, no matter how much she tried."
The FBI also reportedly questioned numerous people in the Montour Ridge area, mostly dairy farmers.
"Three farmers on one farm said they saw 'a large real bright object' just above the power line at the time of Todd's disappearance. The UFO was silent. It did not move for about 10 to 15 minutes. It suddenly went up...and suddenly stopped. A bright light shined down and something was pulled up into the light. The UFO then went straight up, hesitated again, then went west over the Susquehanna River and out of sight."
Last week, "a boot was found a mile from the 4-wheeler at the top of a tree."
Editor's Comment: Mystery Number two--how did Todd's boot wind up in the treetops?
"Now the body is in Allentown, Pa. and from there it is going to Fort Indiantown Gap, Pa.," the report added.
Editor's Comment: Fort Indiantown Gap is an operating base for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). United Nations troops have also trained there in recent years. Mystery Number Three!
The Northampton, Pa. investigating officer told Peter Davenport that "the decedent's remains had been returned to the family, contrary to claims made by some regarding this case" and that "a final report will be issued in September."
Many thanks to Peter B. Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center in Seattle, Washington for this report.
UFO Murder Case Possible Hoax 06-Oct-2002
“On September 13, Uknowncountry.com reported a case of a possible murder by UFO, as recorded by the National UFO Reporting Center. Dreamland science reporter Linda Moulton Howe began an immediate investigation, and two Unknown country readers from the local area offered their services as correspondents for us.
The original story reported that two farmers had observed a UFO lifting a man in a beam of light, and that a local resident had later been found mysteriously dead in an inaccessible area. It was also reported that the FBI had taken control of the body, and that the UFO sightings had been reported in the local paper and on area radio and television stations.
Opinion: At this point, we can say with reasonable assurance that this was either a hoax or is being skillfully covered up.”
National UFO Reporting Center Case Brief August 24, 2002 NUFORC Home Page
U.S. missing persons reports have gone up by six times since 1980 with 90,000 people never found. In 1980, there were only seven demonologists in the U.S. and six were priests. Exorcism has increased from a handful prior to 1990 to over 1300 a year today. The Vatican has asked that every Diocese have a trained exorcist but there are only 50 in the U.S. today; one per state not one per Diocese. Around this same time, the alien abduction changed from entities in uniform on ships to Greys lurking in the corner of your bedroom after midnight. What is really going on?
More at www.johnventre.com
0 0 0 0
- FREE Propaganda
When I was a kid, my father would move us almost yearly from the Bronx to Brooklyn to Astoria to Flushing to Richmond Hill to Lindenhurst as if he was on the run. I actually remember each location well. When we lived in Astoria in 1963, my mom let a door to door salesman in. He was odd, she became nervous. She finally told him that her husband was due home any minute and he left abruptly. Turns out he was a rapist who eventually got caught. I remember it well. I hide under the table as they talked and he used a deception to get in. My mother was lucky; we all were.
There are credit frauds, phone frauds, identity frauds and impersonations every day. There is a great deception coming. It has been foretold and about 70% of the public will fall for it. As we enjoy the holiday and block out the real and hidden world, think about this:
There is an abduction research group out there called FREE or foundation for research into ET encounters. It is a group of 12 high level PHD psychologists, Ufologists and astronauts like the late Dr. Edgar Mitchell. They say their group is neutral in coming to their conclusions but the entire group is loaded with experts who believe aliens are here to help us and aliens have prevented a nuclear war. Their recent survey concluded that 85% of abductions are positive. My response to that was that they should expose their kids to abduction if that’s what they believe. Abduction certainly has to be better than public education if 85% say it is positive. I also question why animals react so violently to aliens and poltergeists? Maybe because animal instinct can’t get tricked like thinking irrational humans. I got into an extremely heated debate online with one of the group’s founders when I said abductions are evil. He questioned whether I should be “allowed” to say that. Really, “allowed”? Maybe he got the desired result in his survey because that is what he believes. The founder had a similar experience to Robert Monroe who founded the Monroe Institute. Both were struck by a beam of intelligent energy which convinced them that aliens were good. Humanity is in trouble when “They” arrive and these are the experts who are consulted and advise to let “Them” in like a Trojan horse. I take a much more guarded hawkish view. We better have our guard up and not trust but verify if it is even possible to verify alien intentions.
There is a very close relationship between CE4 (alien abduction) and demonic possession. There is about a 65% crossover in the markers or signs of each. I believe CE4 is a form of slavery. It is interesting how near death experience is almost always a positive experience as you are met by a relative and do a life deeds examination and you are given the choice to remain in heaven or return to your body. Both alien abduction and demonic position are negative in that you are given no choice to stop it, they examine your body and you are met by a creature. The CE4/demonic impairs your memory while NDE does not. CE4/demonic controls you while NDE doesn’t.
Instead of regressive hypnosis and surveys, you might be better served to contact the International Association of Exorcists, which is sponsored by the Catholic Church, rather than contact abduction researchers to communicate with these so called 3 am uninvited alien intruders. Are we dealing with two types of contact; alien and malevolent inter-dimensional entity? Angels and demons can and do materialize in our realm and I believe are deceiving humans with alien illusions!
We are surrounded by fake media and media spin. Nothing is as it seems. Did you know that the Federal Reserve and Center for Disease Control are about as Federal as FDX? They are separate from our Government and private. The CDC earns $4.6B a year on patterns for vaccines that they regulate. If we could truly go down the disinformation rabbit hole, what would we really find? Being told that 85% of abductees think abduction was a positive experience flies in the face of everything we’ve been told in the past and flies in the face of “FREE choice” and who we really are as humans. But isn’t this what we should expect if disclosure is near and disclosure is a deception? Good is bad and bad is good. Alien abduction is being spun by the messengers of deception!
More at johnventre.com
0 0 0 0