A page to share experiences and to meet other people in Connecticut, the Berkshires of Massachusetts, or Dutchess County New York. I am an experiencer of the Hudson River sightings in Connecticut in the mid 1980's. This page will also involve conciousness changes and the many things that go hand in hand with alien encounters or inter-dimensional or time travel encounters.....whatever these sightings really are.
- 1 people upvoted this
- 0 people downvoted this
- I am currently reading 7th Seal Hidden Wisdom Unveiled by Matthues Imhotep. I feel that this and the sacred geometry are extremely important. I have been asking for help from my higher dimensional guides/self. Especially me of my bad eating habits that I think are holding me back and keeping my vibration lower than it could be. I was driving home from Great Barrington , MA into Canaan, CT. I was contemplating a fast food stop and as soon as I made up my mind that I would stop some a bright light shone suddenly at 45 degrees or so in the sky. It immediately grabbed my attention as it was the direction I had just looked into. It looked like an extraordinarily bright star but it was before it was dark enough for ANY stars. it shined like a bright yellow white star for a few seconds and then I saw what looked like a metallic flash and then the light went our and I saw what looked like a metallic ball. I saw it briefly and it got very small immediately and blinked out.
I really got the feeling that it was intentional. Needless to say...no fast food. First experience like this I have had in years.0 0 0 0
- Another experience was when I was living in Miami Florida and going to school for massage therapy. I was taking a year off from art school to get my massage license. I was headed from Miami Beach to Homestead, Florida to visit a friend, maybe a 45 minute ride away. The year was about 1987 I think. There were no cell phones yet, at least not for the general public so I called my friend before I was leaving my little apartment to saw I was on my way. I went through downtown Miami and eventually got onto Route 1 headed south. This area was a little built up at the time and a lot of strip mall type place and little neighborhoods and a lot of stop lights. At one point I got an urge to turn down a deserted road and I remember seeing some power lines and and a stop light. I thought I remembered turning left which was East. I think I saw a light. the next thing I remember, i was driving past some of the same shops and street signs crossing US-1 again, and I again passed that same intersection. I remember feeling a little confused. I got to my friends house and I was absolutely freezing and shivering and she touched me and asked me what happened. It had been about 2.5-3 hours since I called her. I could explain why my drive has taken so long or why I was freezing and clammy and shaking all over. Never knew what happened that night.0 0 0 0
- Would love to hear and share if anyone would like to. My initial experience that I recall is listed below. I have a feeling there are many others I may not remember.0 0 0 0
- I grew up in New Milford , Ct.
My father was an Air Force Pilot and a pilot for American Airlines that flew out of LaGuardia airport. I was an Air Force brat that got to settle down.
When I was I think 18 or 19 years old, living at home before going off to college in Savannah, Georgia to art school. My father had retired from American Airlines since he was trying to cure himself of cancer with natural therapies. He and my mother were out in California at the Gerson Institute and I was staying home alone.
I am not certain of the year of this specific incident. I think it was either May or July of 1985. I was going out at dusk to drive to Hartford Connecticut to I think it was the Agora Ballroom to meet my friend Brendon at an Yngwie Malmsteen show. He was an incredible guitarist that this friend wanted me to check out.
I got onto Route 7 and headed out of New Milford towards I -84 Eastbound. At around Federal Road in Brookfield, CT, I noticed large white glowing lights in the sky, I think it was 3 lights and I just couldn’t figure out what I was seeing. Instead of getting on I-84 East I followed the lights which were more in the direction of Federal Road heading in the direction of the mall , Southwest. I merged onto I-84 West towards Brewster, NY and saw a car pulled off to the right side before the Padanaram/ Lake Ave. exit. There was a guy standing by his car looking up. It was not quite dark yet, not sure of the time, 7:00-7:30??? maybe. This was so long ago that I no longer remember. So I pulled off the road and got out of my Saab to look up. I don’t think I interacted with the other guy that was stopped. I was surprised everyone wasn’t stopping or seeing this amazing site.
As I stood there looking up at these lights more lights lit up in a giant V-shape of giant round white lights. I could see a large dark grey or black triangular or wedge shape larger than a football field blocking out the stars behind it . This thing only had a faint hum that I could perceive among the evening traffic that was fairly busy heading past me in the direction of New York State or the Danbury Mall. This thing moved soooo slowly. I was just standing amazed. I thought I had stood there for about 15-20 minutes watching and thinking how slowly it was moving and wondering how everyone was not stopping. I think one other set of people may have stopped after me as well.
I do not exactly recall getting back in my car or turning around on the the highway or turning around to head towards Hartford.
I drove to the concert and when I arrived Yngwie Malmsteen had already played and the next performer was already almost done. My friend acted like I was a little crazy to have driven all that way to have the night be almost over.
I was not a partier or drinker and didn’t do any drugs. But there was a guy hanging around near my friend and he needed a ride home to New Haven. I was very attractive and young. Not sure why I didn’t think this might be a stupid idea. I drove this guy home and tried to find my way home and got turned around. The next thing I knew I was driving up Route 7 from Norwalk, CT not sure if I got lost or what but the sun was coming up.
I had never gotten out of my car after when dropping this guy off. At this time I don’t remember dropping him off. Maybe at one time I did vaguely remember this. I don’t remember much of my drive home. I was shaken up when I got home but I’m not sure why.
I never reported this or other missing time or visitations I seemed to have over the next few years or the years leading up to this. When I would try to talk about it I would get odd telephone calls with urgent angry sounding beeping and buzzing that always felt like a warning. Even when I went to school in Savannah. This was in the days before internet, cell phones, etc.
The next day [?] I looked the newspaper for Danbury,CT and they tried to say it was low flying aircraft flying in formation. Which it absolutely was not.
I have more stories but as I get older and I follow disclosure news regarding aliens I realize I want to tell this story, among others.
I think things are about to come out worldwide and I my significant other is not supportive of me discussing or believing these things. I feel the need to share this though.
My sister and other friends have had missing time experiences and I feel like these things happen in groups or families.
Anyway there it is. I guess I should report this to Mufon. The experience itself of watching the lights is not fuzzy but the dates etc. are hard to recall.
I am not sure if this is other dimensional in that everyone does not see it unless they tend to see certain frequencies. I mean this was in the center of a small city why didn’t everyone see this giant thing. When Independence day came out years later I was flabbergasted at them showing something like what I saw.
Thank you for allowing me to share.
~Kara0 0 0 0
- A collage I did after an experience I had at a boyfriends house one night, Savannah, Georgia.0 0 0 0