Philosophical Wisdom from the Ancients.
- 27 people upvoted this
- 0 people downvoted this
- Spirituality & Occult
- You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed. As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life. - Ra1 0 0 0
- "We are those of the Confederation of Planets who eleven thousand of your years ago came to two of your planetary cultures who were at that time closely in touch with the creation of the One Creator. It was our naive belief that we could teach/learn by direct contact as these cultures were already closely aligned with the all embracing belief in the consciousness of all. We came and were welcomed by the people's whom we wished to serve. We attempted to aid them in technical ways having to do with the mind/body/spirit complex distortions through the use of the crystal appropriate to the distortion, placed within a certain appropriate series of ratios of time/space material. Thus were the Pyramids created" - Ra0 0 0 0
- Firstly, there are those directly under the Guardians who are responsible for the incarnation patterns of those incarnating automatically, that is, without conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. You may call these beings angelic if you prefer. They are, shall we say, “local” or of your planetary sphere.
As harvest draws near, those filled with the most light and love will naturally, and without supervision, be in line, shall we say, for the experience of incarnation.
When the entity becomes aware in its mind/body/spirit complex totality of the mechanism for spiritual evolution it, itself, will arrange and place those lessons and entities necessary for maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative experience before the forgetting process occurs. The only disadvantage of this total free will of those senior entities choosing the manner of incarnation experiences is that some entities attempt to learn so much during one incarnative experience that the intensity of catalyst disarranges the polarized entity and the experience thus is not maximally useful as intended. - Ra0 0 0 1
- Mind/Body/Spirit - These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses.
The Body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.
The Mind, is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.
This Spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.
You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one - Ra0 0 0 2
- Within third density, not to build into the physical vehicle its ending would be counterproductive to the mind/body/spirit complexes therein residing, for within the illusion it seems more lovely to be within the illusion than to drop the garment which has carried the mind/body/spirit complex and move on.
When the discipline of the personality has led the mind/body/spirit complex into the fifth and especially the sixth level of study it is no longer necessary to build destruction of the physical vehicle into its design, for the spirit complex is so experienced as a shuttle that it is aware when the appropriate degree of intensity of learning and increment of lesson has been achieved. - Ra1 0 0 0
- Thus I established among ye the Mysteries, so that the Secrets may always be found. Aye, though man may fall into darkness, always the Light will shine as a guide. Hidden in darkness, veiled in symbols, always the way to the portal will be found. Man in the future will deny the mysteries, but always the way the seeker will find. - Thoth0 0 0 0
- Each mind/body/spirit or mind/body/spirit complex has an existence simultaneous with that of creation. It is not dependent upon any physical vehicle. However, in order to evolve, change, learn, and manifest the Creator...the physical vehicles appropriate to each density are necessary, they permit growth. - Ra4 0 0 1
- Light is thine, O man, for the taking.
Cast off the fetters and thou shalt be free.
Know ye that thy Soul is living in bondage
fettered by fears that hold ye in thrall. - Thoth2 0 0 0
- Seek ye, O man, to learn the pathway that leads through the spaces that are formed forth in time.
Forget not, O man, with all of thy seeking that Light is the goal ye shall seek to attain. Search ye for the Light on thy pathway and ever for thee the goal shall endure. Aye, know, though hidden in darkness, your Soul, a spark of the true flame, exists. Be ye One with the greatest of all Lights. Find at the Source, the end of thy goal. - Thoth.1 0 0 1
- In the beginning, there was eternal thought,
and for thought to be eternal, time must exist.
So into the all-pervading thought grew the LAW of TIME. Aye time which exists through all space,
floating in a smooth, rhythmic movement
that is eternally in a state of fixation.
Time changes not, but all things change in time.
For time is the force that holds events separate,
each in its own proper place. Time is not in motion,
but ye move through time as your consciousness
moves from one event to another. Know ye that even though in time ye are separate, ye are still ONE, in all times existent. - the DWELLER.2 0 0 0