Fasting on the alternatives to fasting! More super foods, key organic nutrients, cleansing herbs and detoxification. Providing international and local support: David Baillie, ND, BSc, RBT, NC, OA. Harmony Forest Clinic, 239 Waitati Valley Rd, Waitati, NZ. www.GemstoneTherapy.info, www.UnityConscious.org for contact details, consultations, online courses and residential retreats teaching dry fasting, living structured water fasting, juice fasting, fruit feasting, ketogenic diet, pineal and consciousness feasting, super foods, pranic living, breatharianism, organics, nutrition with the physical, emotiional and mental benefits of healing.
- 2 people upvoted this
- 0 people downvoted this
- RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM? This wasn't happening often 100 years ago when we drank the living water nature supplied. Devitalised, distilled, filtered, bottled and tap water that are bodies cannot use are booted out of the body quickly. Its no use keeping in what is not alive. It is so electrically damaged its of little use unless we give it back its life with the Alladin, Energiser or Harmoniser, and even simply stir it. Love David, Living Water Coach, www.UnityConscious.org.
This article was osted to https://onstellar.com/groups/fasting Read more - Join our Discussion Group there. Love, David0 0 0 0
- What is your favourite superfood? I am missing my favourite superfood, Maca. Though I have homegrown cranberries, hemp, coconut butter, cocoa and many other super foods in my diet I still miss some of the others, until I buy and grow more.0 0 0 0
- According to the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM), animals who were given GMO diets showed organ damage, gastrointestinal and immune system disorders, accelerated aging, and infertility. Furthermore, GMO widely affects the environment by releasing different mixes of toxins and chemicals which cannot be recalled. https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-13-healing-from-gmos-and-roundup-how-to-protect-yourself.html0 0 0 0
- My Kombucaha Brew in Sun Closeup0 0 0 0
- Wonder Full Kombucha Ferment in my Faviourite Glass "Vase" - about 3 litres in size0 0 0 0