I’m a Maltese artist and author interested in the prehistoric heritage of these Mediterranean islands. I wrote several books on the Maltese Temples from an alternative and cosmic perspective. This year(2018) I released the documentary on the temples and their link to Atlantis, and co-hosted with Christine a conference on the Crystal City of Atlantis under Malta.
- July 19, 1946
- Followed by 99 people
Friends · 62
- We both were honoured to be invited to participate in this documentary ‘“Deconstructing Sentience: From Chaos to Coherence.” Kristin Gillespie, director/producer, came to interview us just as we moved to our new place in Gozo. We also felt privileged to be in the company of so many different personalities from all over the world. Malta is very much felt and seen even in this trailer as the land and the sea shots were taken on Malta and one can feel the vibrational energies of Ggantija temple on Gozo. Look for this new documentary debuting sometime time in the near future. Enjoy. Francis & Christine.
Link: Long Trailer - https://youtu.be/ykAfo2kQXrk
Website: www.deconstructingsentience.com1 0 0 0
- 0 0 0 0
- 2020: What’s in store for us and all humanity in this coming year?
Check the ‘News/Calendar’ page on my website - https://www.maltatemplejourneys.com/News.html for an overview of the energies and frequencies; solstices, equinoxes and eclipses, and the significant and powerful dates of this interesting year-2020! - You can now order the Hardcopies and the eBooks of all my books directly from the website by clicking on their links...unfortunately, they are still not available at Heritage Malta's bookshops! One day! Wishing you all 'fun and joy' for the New Year-2020.0 0 0 0
- A Combo – as a companion and a guide to the Maltese Temples.
‘The Cosmic Perspective to the Maltese Temples’ and the ‘Sacred Symbols’ were written with the aim to encourage people to do their own ‘self-guided visits’ to the temples. They offer an alternative viewpoint to the temples from a cosmic, metaphysical and spiritual perspective of these sacred sites - a very different position from that declared by historians or found in conventional, archaeological and tourists’ guidebook. They are a ‘must’ on your visit to the Mystic Temples of Malta and Gozo. Use them as your own ‘Virtual GPS’ and 'Companion' to guide you on your discovery journey of these sacred sites.
*Available from Smashwords: Cosmic Perspective: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/906490
Sacred Symbols: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959065
*Also available from Kobo: (https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/a-cosmic-perspective-to-the-maltese-temples-an-alternative-handbook-guide
*And on all the other online bookshops.
*Besides, both are available in PDF format direct from the author.0 0 0 0
- Carbon-dating the temples of Malta. In Malta, the idea that the temples could be older than current archaeology allows has been met with great resistance whenever it has been suggested. Up to recently, it was anathema to look beyond the Neolithic period. I believe that certain things cannot be proven by experiment and scientific evidence. New methods of research, from 'Psychic-Archaeology, Astro-Archaeology, Acoustic-Archaeology, Space-Archaeology, Micro-Archaeology and Archaeo-mythology,' and especially the new 'Uranium-Thorium Dating Technique,' have challenged the conventional outlook about ancient prehistoric monuments. As Graham Hancock says in the 'Magicians of the Gods,' “Archaeologists need to modify their theories of the past in the light of the new facts…many sites cannot be explained by the existing model.” It is time to go beyond the obvious!0 0 0 0
- A New eBook! The Temples of Malta are rare jewels in the crown of Earth's finest treasures. There are more than fifty prehistoric temples on the islands. #sacredsymbolcards In 2011, Christine Aloisio received information/insights about the geometric symbols of the sacred temples of Malta and Gozo together with a message for each temple. These were printed in a set of Sacred Symbol cards, and now, they are replaced by this eBook format to be accessible worldwide. In this eBook edition there are new sacred symbols of temples that were not in the original set of cards like Mosta, Mistra, Kordin III, Filfla & Alabaster Temple on Malta, and Ta’ Cenc, Ta’ Verna & San Dimitri on Gozo.
Together with The Cosmic Perspective to the Maltese Temples, this Sacred Symbols eBook is a ‘must’ on your journey of discovering and understanding the Mystic and Mysterious Temples of Malta and Gozo. (It is also available in PDF format from the author). The Sacred Symbols are a tool used to raise our state of consciousness to a new frequency and to the next dimension. Links for the eBook:
*Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Y3XSH7W0 0 0 0
- The latest guidebook by Elyn White, ‘Powerful Places in Malta - A Broader Perspective,’ has just been released. Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V3LSJQ9
“Elyn always said she would never write a guidebook on Malta because of the numerous disagreements and speculations about Malta’s ancient sites. But after our last visit there, she realized that was why she had to write this book. We have tried to present a wide range of approaches, ranging from archaeological to channelled material. Powerful Places in Malta is unique. It provides detailed descriptions of specifically selected powerful places. It also gives background information and an overview of the controversies, conflicts, and conspiracies that swirl around many of Malta’s ancient sacred sites. In addition, it includes first-hand experiences and practical suggestions on how to turn casual tourism into transformational travel.”
Elyn shares some of my experience of the temples in her book.1 0 2 0
- The new updated Handbook! #francisbooks
I felt it is time to reverse the title of the Handbook to give the true ‘Cosmic Role’ of the Sacred Temples, from ‘An Alternative Handbook’ to ‘A Cosmic Perspective’ to the Maltese Temples. Bringing the word 'Cosmic' into the equation shows the true vibration of the temples to who built them and for what purpose. This Handbook was written with the aim to encourage people to do their own self-guided journeys/visits to the temples. It is a Virtual GPS and your Companion to guide you on your journey to these sites. The updated eBook version has additional material about other temples that were not mentioned in the first edition. There is information about Comino, Ta’ Cenc, Kordin III, Bugibba, Mistra Bay, Mosta, Cittadella (Gozo), St. Angelo; the temple of Alabaster & Underwater sites; with additional info about the Cart-ruts, Misqas, Dolmens, Libation holes & Ley-lines; and about the meaning of the Fat Ladies, Animal Depiction & Spirals, the Crystal City of Atlantis under Malta and goes into Malta’s Role in the New Era. It suggests a Protocol to follow when visiting these sites and talks about the Sacred Geometric Symbols of each temple. This third edition is available only as eBook from:
It is also available directly from the author in PDF format for the Online Reader.
Soon, to be published as an Audio-book!
Check website: https://www.maltatemplejourneys.com/MaltaTempleJourneys.html for more info!1 0 0 0
- IT’S INCREDIBLE WHAT IMPACT WORDS/A BOOK CAN HAVE ON PEOPLE! #francisbooks These books were written from the depth on the core of my being! Here are some comments by readers about my books:
*Jane Lawrence-UK: Your books make my heart sing.
*Adrian Caruana-Australia/Malta: The handbook you have written is a true Gem!
*Sally Packshaw-Australia: I am inspired by your writings and intuitive take on them!
*Jackie Laferla – Malta: Finally the truth about the real purpose of the temples is revealed!
*Elizabeth Yang – USA: I have read all of your books…they were all wonderful and spoke much Truth.
*Rivka Abdilla-Schembri–Australia: Your books are bold and inspiring.
*Christine Coveney-UK: Wonderful books…thank you for opening up to the world.
*Noel Abela-Malta: As someone who never accepted the ‘established’ theories of prehistory, your books are a gasp of fresh air to me.
*Judy Foort-Australia: Your two books have already changed my belief system dramatically and forever…your books are one of the joys of my life.
*Christine Auriela-USA/Malta: Your books help us to claim our true heritage and to know who we truly are! They are an enlightened work of art!
*Tanya Abbas-Holland: I would like to thank you for bringing their important Message to our world of today.
*Mieke Vulink-Holland: Thank you for spreading the sacred knowledge by your books!
*Lynne MacDermott-UK: I extend my deepest appreciation for the work that you are bringing forward.
*Chrissie Micallef –Malta: I am deeply grateful to you, for your own deep work and exploration-it has without doubt expanded and enhanced my own healing and awakening journey.
*Catarina Stigberg-Sweden: I was thrilled, overwhelmed by your books!
*Julie Sharkey–UK: I would like to applaud you for writing this amazing book!
*Sladana-Serbia/Canada: Your book has a specific energy or vibration associated with it!
*Robyn Adams–Australia: Your book is so full of amazing information - you have lived it and written it as an awakening experience.
*John Bishop–USA: The book is outstanding and it totally resonated with me...I like your novelogue writing style!
*Heidi Stadler–Germany/France: You must have had great insights to make such a kind of book!
*Marlyne Hodgson-Scotland/Malta: The book had a profound effect on me! You and the Stones…do speak to me!0 0 0 0