Really super stellar video from Joseph Irwin and the Cosmic Embassy outining a whole bunch of released files about highly advanced REAL tech that many across the globe are working on now.
I think that it is very important to look all fractal pieces of disclosure, all medium outlets of particular information. No matter where it is coming from, being open minded, courageous, strong, and holistic in all aspects of your approach to this sort of research. taking a step back in the process, analyzing and looking at the big picture of what is going on entirely, focusing in with that big picture sight in mind, putting the pieces of all that we find together to find the truth. Of course, using your sovereign critical thinking and intuitive guided discernment to know what is what from what you think is right so far, from the sources where the information that you analyze is presented from.
None are lesser than the other. Disclosure is happening in such a vast expanse from a wide field of informational sources.And I think and know, with the simple pattern of how things have changed, have been growing in the past few years and through what we learn from many sources and observation out in the public world through pieces like which Joseph covers in this video, 2019 is a HUUGE historical year in full disclosure for our planet.
WHOOOAA maaann these titles theselves are REALLY getting me going, when you realize just from that alone, what they're actually about in other terms!!! Hoooollllly cats!
from Joseph posted in the description of his video:
"Here is the List: https://fas.org/irp/dia/aatip-list.pdf
Source Papers and Articles:
FEDERATIOMN OF AMERICAN SCIENTIST https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2019/01...
pUTHOOF ARTICLE: https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blo...
ICARUS INSTERSTELLER: http://www.icarusinterstellar.org/
sALLA 1 https://www.exopolitics.org/dia-confi...
SALLA 2 https://www.exopolitics.org/dia-propu...
gERAL sMIHT pOSITRONICS http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/studie...
DRAKE EQUATION: http://www.academia.edu/29953634/The_...
rOBERT l bAKER gRAVWAVES http://www.drrobertbaker.com/docs/Dou... http://www.americanantigravity.com/fi...
1. Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Fusion, Dr. George Miley, Univ. Of Illinois
2. Advanced Nuclear Propulsion for Manned Deep Space Missions, Dr. F. Winterberg,
Univ. of Nevada - Reno
3. Pulsed High-Power .Microwave Technology, Dr. James Wells, JW Enterprises
4. Space Access, Dr. P. Czysz, HyperTech
5. Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum time space time Metric) Engineering, Dr. Hal
Puthoff, EarthTech International
6. BioSensors and BioMEM.S, Dr. Bruce Towe, Univ. of Arizona
7. Invisibility Cloaking, Dr. Ulf Leonhardt, Univ. of St. Andrews
8. Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech
9. High-FFrFrFFFrequencynal Wave Communications, Dr. Robert Baker, G-ravWave
I 0. Role of Superconductors in Gravity Research, Dr. George Hathaway, Hathaway
11. Antigravity Aerospace Applications, Dr. Eric Davis, Earth Tech International
12. Field effects on Biological Tissues, Dr. Kit Green, Wayne State Univ.
13. Positron AeroSpace Propulsion, Dr. Geruld Smith, Positronics Research
14. Concepts for Extracting Energy from the Quantum Vacuum, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech
15. An Introduction to the Statistical Drake Equation, Dr. Claudio Maccone, International
Academy of Astronautics
16. Maverick Inventor Versus Corporate Inventor, Dr. George Hathaway, Hathaway
17. Biomaterials, Dr. Bruce Towe, Univ. of Arizona
18. Metamaterials for Aerospace Applications, Dr. G. Shvets, Univ. of Texas - Austin
19. Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions, Dr. R. Obousy,
20. Technological Approaches to Controlling External Devices in the Absence of LimbOperated lntelfaces, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State Univ.
21. Materials for Advanced Aerospace Dr. J. Williams, Ohio State Univ.
22. Metallic Glasses, Dr. T. Hufnagel, John Hopkins Univ.
23. Aerospace Applications of Programmable Matter, Dr. W. McCarthy, Programmable
Matter Corporation tallic Spintronics, Dr. M. Tsoi, Univ. of Texas- Austin
25. Space-Communication Implications of Quantum Entanglement and Nonlocality, Dr. J.
Cramer, Univ. of Washington "