0 0 0 0
- Wow: great pic!
"A Hubble Space Telescope view of asteroid 6478 Gault, showing 2 narrow, comet-like tails of debris. The bright streaks surrounding the asteroid are background stars." Image via NASA, ESA, K. Meech and J. Kleyna (University of Hawaii), O. Hainaut (European Southern Observatory)/SpaceTelescope.org.0 0 0 0
- The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans.
BREXIT BETRAYAL - Jesse Royal - Modern Day Judas
- seven Brexit options Emily Mee, news reporter Sky News.
1. Revoke Article 50
Article 50 is the clause which triggered the UK's withdrawal from the EU and gave the country two years to negotiate an exit deal.
A petition to revoke Article 50 and cancel Brexit passed three million signatures on Friday.
2. A second referendum would see the decision-making taken back to the public for a final vote on the Brexit deal.
3. PM's deal
MPs are expected to vote for a third time on the prime minister's deal next week, which has twice been rejected by Parliament.
EU leaders have granted Theresa May's request to delay Brexit, on the condition that her deal is passed by next week.
4. PM's deal with customs union
Another option is a softer version of the prime minister's deal, which would see the UK remain within the customs union.
This means goods can pass between the UK and the EU without checks or duties, but there will still be a tariff for non-EU goods.
5. PM's deal with customs union and single market access
This option would also include access to the single market - the European trade bloc which guarantees the free movement of goods, capital, services and labour.
6. Standard free trade agreement
A free trade agreement would see the UK accepting a Norway-style deal.
Members of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - which include Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland - have access to the single market and limited EU trade barriers, but are not in the customs union.
On Monday, the government said it had secured an agreement which meant trade can continue unchanged with Norway and Iceland if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
7. No-deal Brexit
This final option would leave the UK with no agreements in place for what the future relationship will look like.
The country would be forced to make its own arrangements with others outside the European Union.0 0 0 0
- DONALD TRUMP: AGENTE SIONISTA DEL ESTADO PROFUNDO Y LA NOBLEZA EUROPEA
https://www.mentealternativa.com/donald-trump-agente-sionista-del-estado-profundo-y-la-nobleza-europea/0 0 0 0
No results to show
No results to show