Do You Know, Should You Know UFOs?
By John J Ventre
There is a moment in everyone’s life when you have to decide whether you believe what you have been told about our existence. Humans have an uncomfortable need to explain and justify their origin. Since evolution doesn’t add up and there is no fossil evidence of one creature turning into another, where did we come from? Can your soul be taken? Where do all the missing persons actually go? Are we already a hybrid species being infiltrated or the product of creation? Why is this planet so haunted and religion so supernatural?
When I was head of Public Affairs for UPS for PA-WV-VA, my boss from D.C. would always quiz us regarding political facts that we should know. He would invariably end up saying, “Do you know? Should you know?” Over the past 22 years, I’ve acquired some interesting UFO facts that I’d like to share with you from my book, Case for UFOs. If you are involved in this field, these are little known chronological facts you should know:
1. There are over 1000 billion galaxies with an average of 200 billion stars each. That’s a 2 with 24 zero’s (200 billion trillion) for the number of stars in the universe. There are more stars in the Universe than grains of sand on earth. NASA calculates that there are 8.8 billion earthlike planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. There are more earths in our Galaxy than people on earth. 1000B x 8.8B = life is abundant in the Universe! But it is a huge leap of faith and assumption to say UFOs come from space. If you see a boat, did it come from under the ocean?
2. Since dinosaurs existed for 150M years and 64M years before humans, are we dealing with intelligent evolved dinosoids in our hollow earth? If you believe in evolution, some dinosaurs stood upright with claws with opposable thumbs for tool making.
3. Intelligent humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) suddenly appeared 30,000 years ago.
4. Samarian is the oldest written language and Hindu is the oldest religion. Both date back to 6000 BC. The Samarian word Astra means terrible airborne weapon. Samarian and the Hindu Dzyan and Mahabharata text indicate someone was able to fly in Virmana (flying craft) and a terrible nuclear exchange took place approximately 8000 years ago in Mohenjo-Daro India. Skeletal remains found in that area are 50 times more radioactive than they should be.
5. Carvings of 5 aircraft can be found in Abydos Egypt dating to 2600 BC. A helicopter, airplane and submarine are clearly seen.
6. In 1347 BC, Pharaoh Akhenaton is told by a flying disc to build a new capital for Egypt and start a new religion worshipping the disc. His wife, Nefertiti, had an elongated skull.
7. In 593 BC, Ezekiel described seeing and entering a wheel within a wheel with faces that moved with the object. In 1985, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan claimed to have the same experience.
8. Alexander the Great encountered a UFO in 329 BC which halted his advance into India.
9. In 216 BC, Hannibal sees ships in the sky during the battle of Cannae with men dressed in white on board.
10. Earth is the only planet not named after a Roman God and the only planet that believes in God.
11. Around 50 BC, Roman philosopher Cicero described the sky opening up and spheres appearing.
12. Constantine saw a UFO on October 28 312 AD which looked like the sign of a cross and Constantine won his battle and established Christianity as the official religion.
13. In 776 AD, Saxons attacking Charlemagne’s castle saw 2 red flaming shields over the church and withdraw in panic.
14. Airplane trinkets made in gold dating to 500-1000 AD have been found in Central America. They were displayed at the Smithsonian until it was proven in 1996 by German engineer Peter Belting that they were aerodynamic and flew.
15. Anasazi means Ancient Ones or Ancient Aliens. They believe they originated from inner earth as opposed to extraterrestrial. They mysteriously disappeared around 1300 AD.
16. When the Cherokee settled Tennessee, they encountered white people with large eyes who could only see at night. No Indian tribe ever settled in West Va.
17. In 1347 Florence Italy, low flying cigar shaped craft release a mist and drop diseased animal carcasses causing the Black Plague.
18. Columbus’ journal on October 12 1492 documents a UFO prior to landing in North America.
19. February 1, 1554, Nostradamus and 1000 witnesses see a bright burning rod in the sky for 2 hours changing directions and swaying back and forth.
20. The first sci-fi novel was written in 1619 by Johannes Kepler. Sominium was about a man taken to the moon by a demon.
21. The first recorded UFO over the mainland U.S. occurred at Charles River Boston, Mass in March of 1639 by Governor John Winthrop.
22. The first reported crop circle was in 1678 in the U.K. and was referred to as the Mowing Devil.
23. Jonathan Swifts 1726 Gulliver’s Travels got the moons of Mars size and orbit correct. They weren’t discovered until 1877! He also described a gigantic flying circular domed island named Laputa in the north Pacific.
24. George Washington’s Journal of 1778 documents meetings with green skinned natives at Valley Forge who give him reconnaissance on British positions.
25. On May 19, 1780, New England was covered by a cloud of darkness although the sky was cloudless and there was no eclipse.
26. Was the 1819 Hudson Valley NY story of Rip Van Winkle based on a true abduction that lasted 20 years?
27. The first known photo of a UFO was taken in New Hampshire in 1870.
28. January 1878, John Martin of Dallas Texas describes a large dark object in the Northern sky as a “Flying Saucer”. First time this phrase was ever used.
29. The word “star ship” first appeared in English in the 1882 book by John Newbrough entitled “Oahspe: the New Bible”. The 900 page book was written from visions from the spirit world during automatic writing.
30. The first human mutilation takes place in White Chapel London in 1888. Similar “Phantom Surgeons” commit the cattle mutilations of the 1970’s.
31. The first description of Greys was in the 1891 book by Ken Folingby “Meda: A Tale of the Future” and then in 1893 HG Wells book, “Man of the Year Million”. They were transformed humans not ET. In 1901, Wells describes Greys from the Moon in his book, “First Men in the Moon”.
32. The first animal mutilation in the U.S. was in Vernon Kansas in April 1897 when a heifer was seized from the Hamilton ranch in full view of witnesses. The cow was found dismembered the next day on the Lank Thomas farm. The most famous mutilation was in Colorado on September 9 1967 when a horse named Lady was mutilated.
33. The first UFO crash occurred April 19, 1897 in Aurora Texas where an airship struck a windmill. The strange looking pilot is buried in the Aurora cemetery. When MUFON launched an effort to exhume the body in 1973, the headstone was removed.
34. The first alien transmission was received in 1899 by Nikola Tesla.
35. An alienist is a Psychologist.
36. The first space travel movie was released in 1902 by Georges Melies called “A Trip to the Moon”.
37. Did Tesla’s1902 wireless transmissions from Waldenclyffe alert aliens to our presence?
38. The 1908 Tunguska Siberia object that exploded took the same flight path or re-entry path that Apollo astronauts use. Was it a failed attempt and not a meteor?
39. In 1917, the Red Baron of Germany reported shooting down a 100’ silver saucer over France.
40. In 1917, 50,000 witnesses in Fatima Portugal witnessed 2 large shiny discs dancing in the sky which was as bright as the sun just prior to our “Lady’s” apparition and prophecies. The heat from the object dried their rain soaked clothes.
41. Was the 1918 Spanish flu which spread quickly and killed over 50 million people a virus from outer space brought to earth in 1917?
42. In 1918, Aleister Crowley made a satanic contact with a Grey named Lam. Crowley claims to have opened a portal that allowed Greys and demonic entities to enter our world.
43. On March 4, 1918, the largest US naval ship ever to disappear was the USS Cyclops along with its 306 crew members. German records show no record of sinking the 19,360 ton ship and no wreckage was found in the Bermuda Triangle.
44. On August 22, 1924, as Mars passed by earth at its closest point, many radio stations declared radio silence so they could listen for Martian broadcasts.
45. In the fall of 1933, Ghost Rockets (craft) were seen flying over Scandinavia flying low with search lights on the ground. One third of the sightings occurred in hazardous weather and very low to the ground.
46. A UFO crashed in the Black Forest of Germany in 1936. This was the impetus for the Nazi secret weapons program, Project Paperclip and the formation of NASA.
47. The October 31, 1938 Panic Broadcast of the War of the Worlds by Orson Wells laid the ground work for the policy of non-disclosure of UFOs by the Defense Department today. The 1960 Brookings Institute study on the Implications of Extraterrestrial Contact referenced the Panic Broadcast in its recommendation to not disclose the truth to the public. The Panic Broadcast was repeated in Chile in 1944 and Ecuador in 1949 with similar results.
48. Hitler’s belief in a pure Aryan race of blond hair and blue eyes did not refer to Caucasians. He referenced the Nordic giant Aryan ET race of Aldebaran and the Cryptoterrestrial Aldebaran’s living under earth’s surface.
49. The 1941 Cape Girardeau Missouri case might have been our first UFO crash and retrieval incident involving a craft with 3 Greys.
50. The February 25, 1942 Battle of LA was the first time our government fired on a UFO, denied their existence and used the weather balloon excuse. There were six civilian deaths that night; three from the shells and three from heart attacks. The Defense Department denied any record of the event. General George Marshall issued a memorandum on March 5, 1942 that a saucer was recovered off the coast and that it was not earthly. The memo was released in 1974. He also ordered the creation of a special Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit. A July 22, 1947 memo refers to the IPU after the Roswell crash and a briefing of Eisenhower and Kennedy. The IPU was deactivated in the late 50’s with all records transferred to the AF.
51. The first Foo Fighter was reported by Lt Roman Sabinski on March 25, 1942 off the coast of Holland. They mysteriously seemed to respond to the pilots thoughts. Orbs, Foo Fighters and balls of light are all demonic entities. Lucifer was an angel of light and can masquerade as an angel of light.
52. The 1943 Philadelphia experiment was called Project Rainbow and involved stealth and time travel. It is linked to the 1983 Montauk Project which harnessed the mind for remote viewing, telepathy and telekinesis.
53. In June of 1944, both Allied and German anti-aircraft guns stopped firing at each other and both fired at an egg shaped craft over Loreto Italy.
54. December of 1945, five bombers from Fort Lauderdale took off and disappeared in clear weather. A large Martin Mariner was sent up to find flight 19. They disappeared also. That’s six planes and 27crew that “vanished”.
55. In 1945, Hitler ordered the killing of the 62 engineers and prisoners that worked on the Bell Project. When Hans Kammler disappeared in a JU-390, 100 U-boats (subs) also left for Argentina and U-530 and U-977 were captured hauling red mercury which was used in the Bell project. If you spin mercury at 50,000 RPMs and compress it to 250,000 PSI it glows, and defies gravity as it reduces its mass by 89%.
56. Wind test models have proven there is no technical advantage to the saucer shape unless you need to spin an energy source in opposite directions like mercury.
57. Argentina President Juan Peron issued 1000 patents to Nazi scientists.
58. Ufologist Leonard Stringfield saw three tear drop shaped UFOs from the window of his C-46 right before landing in Iowa Jima in 1945.
59. Ufologists say that the A-Bomb got their attention and they got ours but our first bomb test was July 16, 1945 followed by the use of two in Japan in August. As you can see, we had their attention long before that.
60. Hanford Washington is the site of our first nuclear reactor and had four UFO encounters from 1945 to 1952.
61. The first report of UFOs with rows of portholes or windows came August 1, 1946 by Captain Puckett near Tampa Fla.
62. On August 11 1946, 200 Ghost Rockets were tracked on radar over Sweden.
63. Sweden has the only European UFO Memorial at Angelholm Sweden where hockey player Gotsa Carlsson claims to have received natural cures from a May 1946 ET encounter and opened a Pharmaceutical company.
64. June 1947, Einstein and Oppenheimer wrote a draft entitled “Relationships with inhabitants of Celestial Bodies”. The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists created the Doomsday Clock.
65. The first human MIB case occurred June 21, 1947 when UFO debris evidence from the Maury Island case was secured by Lieutenant Brown and Captain Davidson and shortly after the 2 officers entered their B-25 for Wright Patterson, the plane crashed killing both men. Three days later, pilot Kenneth Arnold reported 9 saucer shaped objects flying over Mountain Rainier.
66. Roswell occurred July 7, 1947 and said to be a Mogul balloon or test dummies only test dummies were not used until 1952. General Roger Ramey who was at the center of the Roswell incident was never disciplined for the media attention. He was later promoted to a 4-star General.
67. The day after the Roswell crash, New Mexico Senator Dennis Chavez had a private meeting with President Truman. Chavez then personally called the Roswell media outlets and threatened to pull their broadcasting license if they continued to report the crashed UFO story.
68. Sarah Holcomb, the nurse involved with the Roswell crash, disappeared shortly after and couldn’t be located because she did not use her actual name. Her real name was June Crane and she transferred to Wright-Pat in Ohio and then moved to Washington State and died in 1998 but not before giving testimony to Kevin Randle, Tom Carey, Don Schmitt and James Clarkson that the crash was real, small bodies were recovered and material from the crash could not be cut or altered.
69. A July 18, 1947 Air Force memo from Major General George MacDonald to J Edgar Hoover asks the FBI to get involved in UFO investigations. Hoover replies that he would first need access to the recovered disc.
70. A digital enlargement of the memo in General Ramey’s hand revealed two phrases; “victims of the wreck” and “in the disk”.
71. The July 1947 National Security Act created the CIA, National Security Council, Defense Dept. and Joint Chiefs of Staff weeks after the Roswell incident.
72. The September 1947 Air Technical Intelligence Center report on flying saucers concluded that they are real. Project Sign was then formed to study UFOs.
73. A memo by General Twining on September 23, 1947 stated that UFOs are real. Captain Ruppelt released the “Twining Memo” in 1957.
74. Alfred Ledding designed a flying saucer after the Roswell crash and received a patent after he left Wright Patterson in 1952.
75. The Oak Ridge Tennessee nuclear facility had UFO sightings nearly every year from 1947-66.
76. The Roswell crash, Dead Sea Scroll find and official state of Israel all occurred in 1947.
77. The first fatal UFO crash occurred January 7 1948 in Kentucky involving Captain Thomas Mantell. The crash resulted in no fire and there was no blood at the scene. Mantell’s body was quickly removed, never shown to family and buried in a lead casket.
78. On August 5 1948, the Air Technical Intelligence Center of Project Sign concluded that UFOs were interplanetary in origin. Air Force Chief of Staff Hoyt Vandenberg ordered the report burned and suppressed 300 UFO reports and their conclusion due to National Security reasons. When members of Project Sign refused to change their conclusions, the project was dissolved.
79. The Aztec NM crash of March 1948 was a gift to our military as an intact UFO made a controlled landing with nearly no damage after being shot down by our military and 16 alien bodies were recovered. This was a far more significant find than Roswell if true. The craft and bodies were taken to Hangar 18 at Wright Pat AFB.
80. The first TV show about UFOs was “Captain Video” in 1949.
81. In 1949, Project Grudge replaced Sign and was so named after the Air Force tried to pawn it off on the Navy and was forced to take it back by Congress. Project Grudge became Project Blue Book in May of 1952 after Pentagon Generals complained about Grudges debunking of UFO cases. Captain Ruppelt was then put in charge.
82. James Forrestal was our first Secretary of Defense and was JFK’s mentor. He was against keeping the ET issue above top secret and said at a Staff meeting in 1949 that “he was going to the press”. He also told an associate Supreme Court Justice that, “Something awful is going to happen to me”. Fife Symington’s older cousin, Secretary of the Air Force Stuart Symington, met with Forrestal and escorted him to Bethesda Naval Hospital where he was confined for a mental breakdown. Two months earlier he was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal by President Truman. Confined to the sixteenth floor VIP level even though the hospital staff recommended a ground floor room for a man in his supposed mental state. Against Forrestal’s wishes, LBJ visited and couldn’t change Forrestal’s mind so when his brother threatened to check him out, they staged a suicide and threw him out the sixteenth floor window. Forrestal fought back and the window sill had numerous scuff marks on it but a tight noose around his neck tied loosely to a radiator ended his life. His regular guard was off that night and a hospital orderly was heard saying that Forrestal didn’t commit suicide.
83. Project Twinkle was established in December 1949 to study the green fireball phenomenon which started in November 1948 over New Mexico. The green fireballs would not steadily drop but changed direction or maintained course. Dr. La Paz said they were artificial. The Project concluded they were natural. I believe NASA was testing copy alloy heat shields like the Kecksburg crash.
84. On May 11, 1950, Paul Trent took 2 photos from 2 angles of a flying saucer which have never been debunked. Even the Condon report said they were authentic. The air force asked for the originals and negatives after they appeared in Life magazine and never returned them.
85. On November 21, 1950, Canada’s Project Magnet Wilbert Smith wrote a memo that flying saucers have the highest classification and do exist after meeting with Robert Sarbacher on September 15th. Sarbacher said we were in possession of a craft and aliens that were built like insects.
86. Gordon Cooper saw multiple UFOs over his airbase in West Germany in 1951. He again saw photos of a landed UFO on May 3, 1957 at Edwards AFB.
87. 1951 was the first “falling leaf” flight motion on descent described.
88. On February 2, 1952, the USS Philippine Sea tracked on radar and eye witnesses saw a UFO travelling at 1800 MPH that stopped and reversed direction.
89. On July 2, 1952, a dozen UFOs were filmed over Tremonton Utah by Navy photographer Delbert C. Newhouse. A little more than a minutes worth of color film was taken and the Navy Photo Lab concluded that the objects moved between 470 and 3780 MPH and changed light intensity and were intelligently controlled.
90. UFOs were tracked on radar with military, airline and civilian witnesses on July 19 and 26, 1952 over the nation’s capital. They flew between 100 and 7000 MPH.
91. President Truman received quarterly UFO briefings by General Robert Landry. Copies can be accessed at the Truman Library. In a July 20, 1952 interview, Truman said, “We discussed it at every conference with the military. We always had things like that going on; flying saucers.” The video is still available on YouTube.
92. On July 28, 1952, Winston Churchill asked for a report on flying saucers. On August 9 1952 the reply from his Air Ministry was that they were in agreement with the Americans that all sightings were identifiable, hoaxes or delusions.
93. On July 29, 1952, President Truman issued an order to shoot down any UFO that couldn’t be talked down. That same afternoon, the Air Force held a press conference and stated that UFOs were not a threat to national security yet the same branch of the military always scrambles fighter jets to intercept.
94. After the 1952 UFOs over DC, Captain Ruppelt stated that the temperature inversions registered were not strong enough to be picked up on radar. Captain Ruppelt coined the phrase UFO.
95. The USS FDR became the first carrier to deploy nuclear weapons in 1950 and had UFO encounters in 1952, 53, 56, 58 and 1962.
96. Albert Bender was the first to set up a civilian UFO group called the “International Flying Saucer Bureau” along with the accompanying “Space Review Magazine”. He was the first to have a MIB visit although his was a paranormal event involving aliens. He shut down the highly successful group and magazine in Oct of 1953.
97. In late 1952, the National Security Council asked the CIA to determine if UFOs were a threat to our national security.
98. During mid-September 1952, Operation Mainbrace near Denmark consisted of 200 ships including six aircraft carriers including the USS FDR and 80,000 men. UFOs buzzed the ships for two weeks. Captain Ruppelt said “photos of the UFOs were excellent”.
99. The Dec.1952 Blue Book Report # 8 identified five UFOs spotted by astronomers yet you will find no UFO evidence in astrological studies due to career protection.
100. In 1953, four years prior to the launch of Sputnik, the Air Force started using long range radar and immediately picked up a huge object orbiting at 600 miles out over the equator at 18,000 MPH. In 1960, it was determined to be five times larger than any Soviet satellite and was named the Black Knight.
101. The 1953 Robertson Panel was sponsored by the CIA and concluded to debunk UFOs and strip them of their aura of importance with the public. They went as far as suggesting that book reports by school students should not be accepted for a grade. They also recommended infiltrating civilian UFO groups. The purpose of the CIA is to use psychology and mind control to deceive. Any findings by the CIA are always predetermined before the investigation begins and supported by biased researchers who leave out key information. The CIA is the best in the world at what they do and therefore must never be allowed to operate on U.S. soil. The CIA will protect the best interests of the United States by any means and at all costs; just don’t get in their cross hairs! The Robertson Report was released nearly three years later than prescribed by law and indicated that 399 UFO reports were withheld or missing.
102. On May 21, 1953, a craft and a brown skinned occupant were recovered in Kingman Az. Ray Fowler obtained a signed affidavit from the military witness. Four witnesses all gave similar descriptions of the recovery.
103. When Sir Francis Creek discovered the structure of DNA in 1953, he also commented that he thought aliens created humans.
104. In 1953 General Benjamin Chidlaw said, “We have stacks of flying saucer reports. We take them very seriously when you consider how many men and planes we have lost trying to intercept them”.
105. On November 23, 1953, an F-89C Scorpion jet was scrambled from Kinross AFB to intercept a UFO. On radar, the 2 merge and the jet and its 4 member crew vanish. The AF told the Moncla family that the plane flew too low and crashed into a lake. The AF then mistakenly told the Moncla family that the plane exploded at high altitude.
106. Major Donald Keyhoe’s book “Flying Saucers from Outer Space” contained 51 classified UFO reports. Captain Ruppelt approved the report usage in the book.
107. On February 17, 1954, the Military Air Transport Service met with airlines officials and imposed military restrictions on commercial pilot UFO reporting wherein they were subject to espionage laws and a $10,000 fine and 10 years in prison for discussing UFOs with the media or public. In December 1958, 450 pilots signed a petition opposing the restrictions. In February 1959, Captain Killian went public with his UFO sighting over Pennsylvania and was not prosecuted.
108. In April 1954, SOM1-01 or the special operations manual 1-01 was created to deal with extraterrestrial entities and technology recovery and disposal. It describes two ET species and how to secure, treat and dispose of humanoids. It calls for complete press silence and espionage laws enforced if compromised.
109. All U.S. military bases had a UFO Officer in the 1950’s and 60’s. Audio tapes from the Oct 7 1965 UFO over Edwards AFB say that the UFO Officer was notified.
110. Muroc (Edwards) AFB was shut down to all air traffic from Feb 19-21 1954. On Feb 20, 1954, President Eisenhower met with Nordic aliens called the Etherians who were able to dematerialize themselves and their five craft; two cigar shaped and three saucer shaped craft. Eisenhower turned down an offer to exchange technology for our nuclear disarmament. There were two more meetings each six months apart at Holloman AFB and the alleged “Greada Treaty” was signed in Feb of 1955 exchanging technology for abductions and an education program. A photo of a UFO at the third Holloman meeting exists. Per Timothy Good, Gerald Light was present with Franklin Allen of Hearst, Edwin Nourse of Brooking Institute, Bishop McIntyre and Air Force witnesses. In 1960, the program name was changed to “Project Aquarius” per Richard Doty.
111. In 1954, the Navy built a secret base in the Bahama’s called AUTEC or Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center. This is the Navy’s version of Area 51.
112. Contactee stories emerged in 1954 with George Adamski and his “Venusians”.
113. 1954 also marked alien encounters that mirrored the countries culture involved. Americans saw Greys, Brits saw Nordics, French saw goblins and South Americans saw hairy beings.
114. August 10 1954, radio host Frank Edwards was fired from the Mutual Network radio show when he aired Lieutenant Colonial John O’Mara’s statement that the Air Force was receiving 700 sightings per week when the official AF statement said that they received 87 cases in four months. Edwards’ popular radio show had 13M listeners.
115. Area 51 was created in 1955 and placed under the control of the CIA, not the Navy or Air Force. In 1958, President Eisenhower who had allowed Area 51 to operate without Presidential oversight was denied access to and information about the CIA’s operations there. The President told the CIA that he will send the first Army from Colorado to dismantle the sight if he did not receive the requested intel. He received his intel but never gained control of Area 51 from the CIA. The Soviet area 51 is Kapustin Yar and was established in 1946.
116. The 1955 Kelly-Hopkinsville case on the Sutton farm was the basis for the 2002 movie “Signs”. The Air Force explanation for the attack by three foot tall goblins that repelled shot-gun blasts was that they were silver painted monkeys that escaped from a circus.
117. In 1955 during Operation Deep Freeze, the crew of the USS ice breaker Eastwind saw a craft break through 37 feet of ice and fly off at incredible speeds.
118. In August 1955 in Madagascar, a silent UFO passed 130 feet above tens of thousands of people causing power outages and animals to howl.
119. The Brisbane Australia UFO group was established in 1956 and is the world’s oldest UFO organization.
120. In 1956, Captain Ruppelt published “Report on Unidentified Flying Objects”. Ruppelt had headed up Project Blue Book and stated that UFOs were real. Ruppelt verbally said he would join the Board of NICAP in 1957 after Major Keyhoe became its Director but never did. Ruppelt died at 37, six months after being pressured in 1959 into changing the conclusion of his book in a second edition to say that UFOs were not a threat to National Security. Ruppelt also became a critic of NICAP and UFO witnesses. It appears Ruppelt was pressured by the Air Force and his employer, Northrup. Ruppelt’s reversal was the opposite and equal reversal to Hynek’s where he became a UFO supporter after asking Donald Rumsfeld for the truth regarding UFOs since he had debunked them for the government for years and was verbally undressed by Rumsfeld. Hynek went on to form CUFOs in 1973.
121. In October of 1956, the first workers comp claim was paid to Harry Sturdevant of Trenton NJ who was assaulted by a UFO.
122. In 1956, the first UFO song was released on radio by Buchanan and Goodman called “Flying Saucers”. The first top 40 song was “Purple People Eaters” by Sheb Wooley in 1958.
123. 1957 marked sexual encounters with aliens as Antonio Villas Boas was raped by an oriental alien with red hair. A 200’ cigar shaped craft landed in Levelland Texas and witnessed by 2 police and 15 others.
124. America’s first C.I.A. Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter joined the Board of NICAP from 1957-62. Senator Barry Goldwater also joined NICAPs Board in 1974.
125. On January 22 1958, CBS pulled the live feed on Major Keyhoe when he said UFOs are under intelligent control.
126. In 1958, the Air Force admitted that bombers were launched against Russia when UFOs were picked up on radar.
127. In 1958, DARPA is created with the goal of engineering advanced technologies.
128. On April 20, 1959, 59 year Morris K Jessup committed suicide one day prior to a scheduled lunch meeting where Jessup planned to reveal breakthroughs in levitation and the Philadelphia experiment.
129. In 1960, Project Ozma was headed up by Dr Frank Drake. Strong intelligent signals were immediately picked up from the Tau Ceti region of space. Project Ozma was immediately shut down and moved to Arecibo Puerto Rico under AF control. Dr Drake went on to head SETI.
130. July 1, 1960, according to Wilbert Smith who headed up the Canadian Project Magnet, a 3000 lb. metallic object from space was recovered on earth. It had been in space for hundreds of years since it was pitted with micrometeorites.
131. Project Environment drafted by CIA and MJ-12 Director Allen Dulles was an assassination directive against anyone who threatened MJ-12. It was used against Pres. Kennedy and no future Pres. will aggressively pursue the UFO question.
132. In 1960, JFK told Air Force officer William Holden aboard AF1 that UFOs were real and that he planned to tell the public.
133. Jacques Vallee became interested in UFOs in 1961 when he observed French astronomers erase a magnetic tape containing eleven UFOs.
134. In November 1961, the Air Force formed Project Moon Dust to recover any foreign space objects including UFOs.
135. In March 1962 Hillenkoetter resigned from the Board of NICAP and decided not to participate in Congressional hearings on UFOs with Major Keyhoe due to pressure from the CIA.
136. In 1962, Kenneth Arnold concluded that the discs that he saw were most likely living creatures in our atmosphere with the ability to change their form.
137. In 1963, the Justice Department was asked if killing an ET would be considered murder. The reply was that it would be ruled the same as cruelty to animals or disorderly conduct.
138. November 1963, President Kennedy issued 2 UFO memo’s 11 days prior to his assassination. One requested that all UFO records be placed on his desk by Feb 1964 and the other, National Security Memorandum 271 went to Khrushchev cautioning that a UFO can be mis-identified as a missile and starts a war. JFK also confided in Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen who both committed “suicide”. In May of 1947, Kilgallen wrote about a crashed craft in Spitsbergen Norway.
139. On September 15, 1964, Lt Robert Jacobs PHD was filming an Atlas F missile launch from Vandenberg AFB when a UFO flew alongside it and shined 4 beams of light on the missile causing it to plunge into the ocean. The film was reviewed the following day and all were instructed never to discuss it and the film was confiscated.
140. Abductions make up .20% (1 in 500) of UFO cases. IFOs make up at least 80% of cases and hoaxes 10% of cases.
141. The Air Force borrowed the 1964 Socorro film of the UFO ground impressions from Ted Jordon and never returned it. The physical evidence, molten metal on a rock at the landing site, was given to NASA for analysis with the agreement that only half of the substance could be removed. When the rock was returned, it had been scrapped clean.
142. On June 4, 1965, Gemini 4 astronaut James McDivitt photographed a UFO. He never received his pictures back and was told it was the booster rocket which he said he also had in view with the UFO.
143. August 3, 1965, the first of four photos taken by Highway Accident Inspector Rex Heflin showed dust being kicked up in a circular pattern under the UFO. United Press International examined the photos and declared they were real. The original prints were turned over to NORAD for examination. NORAD and the AF denied receiving them and declared the photos a hoax.
144. On August 7 in Venezuela, two Nordics sent a telepathic message to three men that they were here from Orion to attempt interbreeding experiments while the Greys were hostile to humans.
145. The great north east blackout of November 9, 1965 started in Syracuse when a UFO was spotted by pilot Weldon Ross tapping into power lines which caused the power grid to fail.
146. On December 9, 1965, a U.S. GE Mark 2 spy satellite crash landed in Kecksburg, Pa. See pg 302.
147. On April 6, 1966, 200 Westfall students in Melbourne Australia witness a gray UFO.
148. On April 17, 1966, a total of 7 police officers in 5 counties chased a UFO from Portage Ohio into Pa. There were 22 civilian witnesses and Pittsburgh airport had it on radar. Two officers quit their jobs after Blue Book said it was a satellite and/or Venus.
149. On June 16, 1966, a UFO hovered over Whiteman AFB for 2 hours and shut down all 150 nuclear missiles.
150. On July 31, 1966, a UFO landed in Presque Island Erie Pa. It was witnessed by 4 adults, 2 children and 2 patrolmen. The 2 adults that stayed in their vehicle after it got stuck in sand on the beach were terrorized by a creature that scratched their car and fled as police approached. A strange substance was found in the foot prints. Air Force investigators destroyed the evidence the following day. Eight additional witnesses came forward and a UFO landing pad was built by local merchants at a cost of $2600.
151. The initial 1966 Project Blue Book Condon Commission findings were discarded by Dr Condon and he wrote his own findings which caused 19 of the scientists and staff to resign from the project. Only 59 of 12,618 cases were actually investigated over three years at a cost of $523,000 to debunk UFOs; 701 cases were classified unknown.
152. On August 9, 1966 Dr Robert Low, project coordinator, wrote a memo to the Condon Committee outlining how to trick the public into believing the committee is objective while stacking it with non-believers with no expectation of proving UFOs to be real.
153. The January 25, 1967 abduction of Betty Andreasson is one of the few abduction cases of a devout Christian. She thought they were angels initially.
154. The first stealth UFO report occurred on May 13, 1967 when a craft flew 200 feet over NORAD in Colorado Springs and was strongly picked up on radar but was invisible to sight.
155. On March 16 and 24 1967, a UFO shut down 8 nuclear missiles at Malmstrom AFB.
156. Frank Edwards and three other Ufologists died on the morning of June 24, 1967 before the start of the World UFO Conference hosted by Gray Barker in New York City. Edwards had planned to go public against the Condon Commission with UFO evidence. Edwards was the original Art Bell on radio. Barker received a phone call the previous night telling him that Edwards would die before speaking at the Conference.
157. In July 1967, a UFO started a launch sequence at Minot AFB.
158. The October 4, 1967 UFO crash in Shag Harbour Nova Scotia was the first time Canadian authorities acknowledged a UFO crash. A disabled UFO released yellow foam into the water. Divers from the HMCS could locate nothing. A second UFO joined to repair the first and they escaped.
159. Congressional hearings on UFOs were held on April 5, 1966 and July 29, 1968.
160. The term “Above Top Secret” came from Project Saint which referred to a plan for emergency defense measures if UFOs proved hostile to shoot them down. Senator Barry Goldwater used the term in his attempts to gain access to the UFO room at Wright Paterson AFB. General Curtis LeMay denied his request to the blue room but didn’t say it didn’t exist.
161. On June 16, 1968, U.S. fighters chased and fired at multiple UFOs off the coast of Vietnam and accidently struck the Australian destroyer HMAS Hobart. General George S. Brown who commanded the fleet that struck the Hobart was quoted in 1973 as saying that “UFOs plagued us in Vietnam. We called them helicopters but the North didn’t use helicopters until the end of the war”. Brown went on to become chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Some say the UFOs sent our missiles and gunfire back at us.
162. The Air Force taught a UFO class to its cadets from 1968-70 in a Physics 370 class (chapter 33). It stated that UFOs have been visiting earth for as long as 47,000 years and that there are 3 or 4 different species. In 1970, the chapter was shortened from 14 to 7 pages and the 3 or 4 species remark was removed after the public learned of its existence.
163. In 1969, Library of Congress librarian Lynn Catoe read every UFO article stored at the library and published a report for the AF Office of Scientific Research. She concluded that “The literature is closely linked to that metaphysical and similar to demonic possession”.
164. In May 1969, Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Young and Cernan heard strange music for one hour when they were on radio blackout on the far side of the moon. Hopefully it wasn’t rap music from the future……
165. In December of 1969, at the conclusion of Project Blue Book, Projects “Blue Paper and Old New Moon” were put in place to investigate UFOs. The AF Academy chapter on UFOs was removed in 1970.
166. Ronald and Nancy Reagan encountered a UFO while driving to a party at William Holden’s house. Lucille Ball and Shirley MacLaine confirmed the story.
167. Exactly 100 years after Jules Verne described our launching the Columbiad spacecraft from Florida and it returning by sling shooting around the moon, the Apollo 13 Columbia did just that as it ran into mechanical difficulties.
168. During the summer of 1971 at Karnes City Texas, a UFO hovered over Uranium mine and depleted a 250 foot area of the uranium ore. A chalky substance was found.
169. In January 1972, a UFO opened the bay door to a missile silo at Malmstrom AFB.
170. On November 2, 1971, a small UFO landed on a farm in Delphos Kansas. The teen that observed it went temporarily blind. It left a glowing circle on the ground where nothing would grow for over ten years and the soil crystalized and was resistant to liquids. The teen suffered nightmares.
171. In April 1972, an informant told Leonard Stringfield that an elite Army special ops encountered aliens in a Cambodian jungle who were loading the bodies of dead soldiers into bins and moving them to their craft. The ETs had large hairless heads with black wrap around eyes. A fire fight ensued where 4 ETs and 1 US soldier were killed. The soldiers were later interrogated by intelligence officers and this was the basis of the 1987 Predator movie.
172. The Pioneer 10 and 11 and Voyager 1 capsules all had plaques with directions to earth.
173. According to Jackie Gleason’s wife, in 1973 President Nixon showed Gleason ET bodies at Homestead AFB and Gleason was never the same.
174. When CIA Director Richard Helms quit the CIA in 1973, he destroyed many of the Project Monarch MK-ULTRA mind control records they had accumulated over the past 30 years.
175. October 17 1973 may have had the most UFO sightings and abductions on record. A UFO wave started on October 11, 1973 in Pascagoula Mississippi and worked its way up the Mississippi river and across Pennsylvania and up the east coast to New Hampshire. A particular species, which resembled the Michelin man, had arrived and were taking soil and human samples. They seem to have had 6 weeks to get in and get out accomplishing their mission.
176. In December 1973 and January 1974, there were large scale disappearances of dogs from small towns across America; 15 at a time.
177. 1974, Governor Ronald Reagan and his pilot see a UFO while flying to Bakersfield California.
178. On August 25, 1974 in Coyame Mexico, a 16’ UFO collides with a Cessna 180. The CIA monitors the transmissions. Mexican soldiers go to the scene and deny U.S. help. Four soldiers die after handing the ETs and craft. Mexico allows a U.S. team from Fort Bliss to recover the craft and ETs which are brought to the CDC in Atlanta.
179. An August 22, 1974 DIA Form 1480 signed by Captain Mothe, who was Deputy Director of the Army Medical Intel., said that the DIA is tasked with looking at the paranormal affects associated with UFOs for military significance but would do so unofficially. (Watchers II)
180. On November 9, 1974, 3 teens reported that a red flying object landed in a silt pond in Carbondale Pa. An underwater glow lasted 9 hours as divers were unable to lift an object but then found an old railroad lantern. The pond was partially drained after spectators were cleared for 12 hours and no object found. Some claim an object had been flat bedded out of the area. The police chief threatened staff to stick to the hoax story and he refused to release 35mm film of the incident.
181. The 1940’s MK-ULTRA CIA project to alter human behavior became public in 1975. Human subjects were given mind altering drugs without their consent. LSD was created by the CIA. Behavioral effects of different vibratory frequencies were tested (Velostat can block transmissions). Operation-Often looked into the use of paranormal assassination by demonic forces.
182. Researcher Robert Temple published that the Dogan tribe of Mali knew all about the Sirius star system and its double star and hidden dwarf and that Saturn had rings. All their info proved correct.
183. General Stubblebine was the PSI Tech Director for remote viewing until its cancellation in 1995 and stated that there is operating machinery above and below the surface of Mars. $20 million were spent on this project.
184. On November 7, 1975, a UFO changed the targeting info on a nuclear warhead at Malmstrom AFB.
185. A November 11, 1975 NORAD document stated: Since 28 Oct 75 numerous reports of suspicious objects have been received at NORAD. Reliable military personnel at Loring, Wurtsmith, Malmstrom, Minot and Falconbridge have visually sighted suspicious objects. Air Guard helicopters, SAC helicopters and NORAD F-106s have failed to produce positive ID.
186. On August 20, 1976, four artists (2 twins) set out on a camping-canoe trip in Allagash Maine and were abducted by a walnut shaped UFO with insect-like creatures inside. Sperm samples were taken. Two of the men took polygraphs and passed.
187. On September 18, 1976, an Iranian pilot tried to fire his AIM-9 warhead at a UFO over Tehran, his control panel went dead.
188. NASA scientist and photo analyst George Leonard published his 1976 book “Somebody Else is on the Moon” and claimed that photos showed structures on the moon. Engineers Vito Saccheri and Lester Howes visited NASA in Houston and viewed the photos which showed bridges, pyramids, pipelines and a rectangular structure.
189. In 1977, President Jimmy Carter twice asked the Vatican for their UFO files. The Vatican denied the request twice but did allow Jesuit Attorney Daniel Sheehan to view them. In June of 1977, President Carter was seen sobbing at his desk in the Oval Office after attending a UFO briefing.
190. In 1977, NASA was asked by Congress to consider resuming UFO investigations but they declined due to the fact that nothing would be gained.
191. The Aug 1977 “UFOs and Related Subjects” report prepared for the USAF Office of Scientific Research concluded that “UFOs are strikingly familiar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena” after analyzing over 1600 books and articles in the Library of Congress on UFOs.
192. In 1977 in Corales Brazil, UFOs scan citizens with a radioactive beam of light that left burn marks and puncture wounds.
193. In many UFO instances, The U.S. has asked the Brits if they have a new craft. During WWII, both the Americans and Germans thought the Foo Fighters were a secret weapon. This would eliminate misidentification of secret craft as an explanation.
194. On January 18, 1978, an alien was shot by an MP at Fort Dix army base NJ and it managed to flee only to die on a runway at adjoining McGuire AFB.
195. The release of 1000’s of C.I.A. UFO documents in 1978 exposed the fact that Major Keyhoe, Captain Ruppelt and Admiral Hillenkoetter and others were replaced on NICAP’s Board by CIA agents in the late 60’s. They paid themselves salaries and expenses that bankrupted the UFO organization in 1980 that did so much in the 60’s to offset the lies of Project Blue Book. It was also determined that there were another 257 CIA UFO documents and 18 NSA UFO documents withheld. On October 29, 1979, a federal appeals court gave the NSA a special dispensation exempting it from FOIA. CIA records were then moved to the NSA and private contractors. (See chapter 17).
196. Oct 21, 1978, Melbourne Australia pilot Fred Valentich radioed in that he saw a shiny elongated object with four lights and that, “It is not an aircraft”. His plane then disappeared and no debris field was found. The original audio tape was destroyed but was reconstructed by witnesses in the Tower. There were 15 UFO reports that day.
197. UFO hearings were held at the U.N. on November 28 1978 at the request of Grenada Prime Minister Eric Gairy. UN draft decision 33/426 requested an agency be established to investigate UFOs. Three months later, a military coup in Grenada ousted Gairy and ended his Grenada UFO initiative (CIA?).
198. Ian Watson published Miracle Visitors in 1978 and was the first to describe UFO consciousness or the Oz effect of altered states.
199. On January 18, 1979, the British House of Lords conducted a debate on UFOs.
200. An October 14, 1976 FBI memo states that, “mutilations of cattle are only the forerunner of mutilations of human beings”. Between 1975 and 1979, there were over 10,000 cattle mutilations. Besides surgical removal of organs, the carcasses are found deliberately in plain sight with all blood drained and predators avoid them.
Black helicopters are also seen in the area yet the government surely has the resources to fund their own research. Many are dropped within monitoring status of NORAD. The Gomez ranch near Dulce lost over 50 cattle. The cattle were being marked with a potassium-magnesium substance that could be seen with a black light at night. Are the helicopters actually built by ETs with ET pilots or are they a branch of our Military called the Night Stalkers who appease ancient deities in exchange for supernatural weapons? Or do “They” need genetic material to reconstruct themselves on this planet? Cattle DNA are only 80% similar to human DNA. Does this also explain the 4000 people a year in the U.S. that just disappears or is it the E.P.A. and a covert para-military team monitoring for radiation which was established in 1970? Since 1957, 100 families near the Nevada test sites routinely are monitored for radiation at U.N.L.V. Either the government is causing the mutilations or won’t investigate because they can’t.
201. In the summer of 1979, a UFO dove and hit Warren Minnesota Deputy Val Johnson’s patrol car. He and the car were found 300 yards from the scene and his watch and the car clock were running 14 minutes behind. The car is on display at the local museum.
202. June 14, 1980, 30 UFOs are reported over Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
203. The Dec 1980 Cash-Landrum Texas incident and the Bentwaters U.K. UFO occurred within days of each other. The blacktop pavement where the Cash-Landrum car was located had to be replaced due to radioactivity. Betty Cash died exactly 18 years later on the same day as her December encounter with what was most probably an experimental nuclear powered Wasp II US military craft that was malfunctioning and being escorted by military Chinook helicopters. The Bentwaters radiation also measured 10 times higher than normal.
204. Margaret Thatcher made this statement regarding the Bentwaters case, “You have to get your facts straight, there are some things you just cannot tell the people”. Some say the case was a military test of holograms and virtual reality technology.
205. Beginning in the 1980’s, the missing fetus syndrome started showing up in conjunction with abductions.
206. The largest number of UFO witnesses was in China on August 24, 1981 by over one million Chinese of a spiral shaped craft.
207. On March 8, 1982 the Supreme Court decided not to hear a case where the NSA was holding 135 UFO documents marked Top Secret.
208. On October 4, 1982 in the Ukraine, a UFO started the launch sequence on nuclear missiles for 15 seconds before returning to stand by.
209. The Overton Principle refers to certain concepts that are outside of public acceptability and cannot be disclosed.
210. In April of 1983, journalist Linda Moulton Howe met with Air Force special agent Richard Doty at Kirkland AFB. Doty showed Howe a Presidential briefing paper on UFOs in an attempt to flush out Howe’s sources in regards to her “Strange Harvest” documentary. Linda fell hook line and sinker for the bait.
211. The first time authorities acknowledged a UFO over a nuclear reactor was during the Hudson Valley wave in 1984 when a 300’ UFO hovered over reactor # 3 on July 24 1984 at the Indian Point nuclear reactor.
212. On March 21, 1985, the Hudson Valley FAA reported that arrests were made by State Police of persons flying in an illegal formation as the FAA responded to UFO reports by numerous witnesses. No arrests actually took place as the FAA participated in the cover-up. There were over 5000 witnesses over four years to these sightings.
213. President Reagans diary dated June 11, 1985 noted that we had a space capacity for 300 crew yet we only had 5 space shuttles that held 8 each = 40. In 2001, 16 year old Gary McKinnon hacks into military computers and finds project Solar Warden which states that the U.S. has a space fleet consisting of 8 mother ships and 43 smaller craft and 300 personnel.
214. The Pentagons 1985 budget listed the Aurora project which is a Mach 6 (4567 mph) SR-72 scramjet and is the likely source of the load booms that are heard.
215. In January 1986, a 7’ wide red orb crashed into the hilltop of Height 611 in Russia. Lead balls and a black chemical laced film is discovered imbedded in the impact area.
216. Immediately after the April 26, 1986 Chernobyl disaster, a UFO was spotted emitting 2 red rays that reduced radiation levels by 70% and prevented a nuclear explosion.
217. May 20, 1986, 20 UFOs are tracked on radar over Sao Paolo Brazil.
218. November 1986- Japan Airlines flight 1628 over Alaska confirmed a mile long UFO by ground and air radar and is seen by pilots and confirmed by the FAA.
219. The Gulf Breeze Florida UFO wave started in November of 1987 and had hundreds of witnesses and centered on photos taken by Ed Walters in December of 1987. In 1990, a UFO model was found in the former home of Walters and used to discredit him; only the model was made from blueprints Ed developed in September of 1989 after the wave and photos were taken. Someone went through Walters’s trash at his new home and created the model and hide it at his former home next to a damaged water line that the new owners would discover.
220. On March 4, 1988, a UFO landed on frozen Lake Erie and broke through the ice. A half dozen smaller triangular craft emerged and were witnessed by 2 coast guard officers and residents of East Lake Ohio. The coast guard filed a report but was not allowed by NASA to investigate further.
221. In 1988, alien abduction insurance was first issued by Florida based UFO Abduction Insurance Co for $19.95. The Heaven’s Gate cult also had a $1M policy on each of its members against alien abduction, pregnancy and death.
222. Three ARV- alien reproduction vehicle (back engineered saucer) were spotted on November 12, 1988 in a Lockheed hangar at the Norton AFB air show.
223. In 1989, Bob Lazar described propulsion Element 115 at Area 51. He said it was given to us by ETs. In 2004 Element 115, Ununpentium, was officially discovered with the same properties. It is rumored that some of the bases activity has moved to the Dugway Proving Ground at Michael AFB in Utah which is surrounded by deadly biological testing fields.
224. On March 14, 1989, MUFON investigator Don Ratsch recorded STS-29 say that they had an alien space craft under observance.
225. On November 30, 1989, multiple witnesses saw Linda Cortile Napolitano abducted from the 12th floor of her lower Manhattan apartment and floated to a craft along with 3 ETs on a blue ray. Witnesses included United Nations Secretary General Javier Perez de Cuellar and his security guards. Budd Hopkins, who investigated the case, concluded that the ETs portray themselves as benevolent environmentalists but are here for a hybrid breeding program to benefit themselves although they are not inherently evil or benign.
226. Thirty employees of the British Aerospace Marconi company which worked on SDI technology died mysterious deaths in the 1980’s.
227. The March 31, 1990 Belgium UFOs were picked up by 5 different radar tracks, chased by F-16’s and also consisted of eye witnesses verifying that the craft accelerated to over 2000 MPH in a second and turned at over 40 G’s at low altitude which would kill humans.
228. On May 4, 1990, Mikhail Gorbachev said, “The UFO problem is real and we should approach it seriously and study it”. A month earlier, the Soviets announced the formation of the Soviet Ufological Commission.
229. On January 24, 1991, a UFO was tracked on radar in the Persian Gulf by 3 U.S. and 2 British ships that all five fired at once at the UFO and shot it down.
230. In 1991, Danny Casolaro uncovered evidence that the Octopus organization was developing advanced biological viruses at the underground Dulce NM base. He believed UFOs were a cover story for the advanced weapons. Casolaro committed suicide by slashing his wrists.
231. In November 1991, Gorbachev dissolved the KGB whose “Blue Folder” UFO files became public. More than 40 cases confirmed the UFO reality.
232. Even after the December 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union, U.S. military and black project spending continued to climb due to the UFO threat.
233. In 1992, Congress ordered NASA to search the Universe for radio signals. This started Project SETI which was abandoned in 1993 due to cost and became a private venture. Most scientists support SETI’s ridiculous search for radio signals but reject MUFONs investigation of sightings.
234. The 1992 MIT conference on Abductions established that regressive hypnosis does work.
235. During Black project testing, all video cameras are turned off. All footage taken at Area 51 and from satellites is of real UFOs.
236. John Mack’s introduction to alien abduction came in 1990 through a meeting with Budd Hopkins. In 1992, Dr Mack was asked to evaluate Air Force and Police Officers who had UFO sightings and it became a life’s passion for him. Mack was hit by a car in London and killed in 2004. John had an Eastern philosophical spin to his work and a distain for materialism and the out of harmony destruction of the environment. John wrote that the abduction was a forced consciousness expansion by showing us we have no control which destroys our ego. The abduction brings us closer to our spiritual roots while the alien longs to experience our emotions. The aliens are subtler and permeate our culture from the bottom up. John believed the hybrid program was at the center of the abductions and was not evil but about the preservation of life on earth.
237. At the May 1992 Bilderbergers meeting, Henry Kissinger said “If Americans were told an outside threat threatened our existence, people will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. Individual rights will be relinquished”.
238. In 1994, Project Delta examined 473 cases over the past 2500 years and concluded that UFOs have not changed significantly over the years.
239. The 1994 Alexander UFO Religious Crisis Survey concluded that religious institutions would not collapse as the Brookings Institute concluded in 1960 and that humans are not as fragile as their leaders believe.
240. Sept 16, 1994, 62 children see a UFO and two aliens in Zimbabwe and draw similar pictures.
241. The first alien implant was analyzed on January 6, 1995 from the earlobe of Betty Dagenais who died in 1989 and willed that her earlobe be autopsied. She was told in 1986 by her alien abductors that she would die if she tried to have her implant removed.
242. In 1995, 48 year old New Mexico Congressman Steven Schiff partitioned the General Accounting Office for the Roswell crash memos. Their reply was that the memos had been improperly destroyed. These memos were permanent records. Congressman Schiff passed away from fast acting cancer three years later.
243. In 1995, Laurance Rockefeller supported the “Unidentified Flying Objects Briefing Document – The Best Available Evidence” and sent a copy to the White House. Rockefeller paid for regular meetings of the Starlight Coalition, a group made up of former intelligence and military men interested in UFOs.
Rockefeller funded a plan to establish contact with aliens by signaling them with powerful halogen lamps. Rockefeller held a UFO conference at his ranch in Wyoming in August 1995 which was attended by the Clintons. The attached letter proves the Clintons were present.
244. The Collins Elite is a branch of the C.I.A. that investigates the paranormal and UFOs. They concluded that there are no UFOs. The NSA version of the Collins Elite is the JASON Society, named after the quest for the fleece or “truth”.
245. Varginha Brazil, January 20, 1996, red eyed foul smelling humanoids with small horns are discovered and captured. A fire officer dies after handling the body of one of the creatures which are turned over to the U.S. for examination.
246. In 1996, Long Island UFO Network founder John Ford accused Suffolk County Republican John Powell of covering up a UFO crash and of being dishonest. Powell was friends with Gov. Pataki and helped get him elected. Ford was arrested for planting extremely low level radioactive radium laced toothpaste in Powell’s home which Ford denied and he was committed to Bellevue Mental Hospital where he remains today. Ford acquired radioactive radium to test his radiation detectors for the UFO investigation. Ford was held on his knees with a gun to his head by Suffolk County police officers as his dogs were beaten in an attempt to gain a confession from Ford. Powell was eventually found guilty of racketeering. Powell had allowed illegal toxic dumping where the UFO or military craft crashed. Powell was afraid the UFO investigation would reveal his illegal dumping and orchestrated the Ford arrest. The person who set up and entrapped Ford was a police informant with a criminal record. Ford had pleaded insanity out of fear of losing his pension as a Suffolk County Court Officer if convicted of a crime. Powell served less time for toxic dumping than Ford for making a threat with a non-toxic substance that he had in his vehicle for weeks.
247. This case is less about Ford being an Ufologist than about where the UFO investigation took Ford; to the site of an illegal toxic waste dumping scheme by a high profile politician. Ford became collateral damage of an illegal cover up.
248. According to NASA’s Kepler telescope, there are more earthlike planets in the Universe than dollars in our national debt.
249. Were the flares dropped by the Army in Phoenix March 13, 1997 a cover-up diversion for the large triangular UFO that was seen two hours earlier? The only problem is that a FOIA to Luke AFB regarding flares dropped came back from the Air Force that no flares were launched. No training flares have ever been launched before or after this incident in this location. Gov. Symington debunked the sightings at a press conference and waited 10 years before disclosing that he actually saw the large triangle.
250. In 1997, Lord Hill-Norton stated that UFOs were of satanic origin and he helped form the UFO Concern Group which issued their findings.
251. A UFO was shown on CNN over Baghdad on December 16, 1998 and was hit by Iraqi forces and captured and brought to the Qalaate-Julundi research facility. Some say this was the real reason for the Iraqi invasion in 2003.
252. On August 2, 2002, Todd Sees went for an ATV ride in Montour Ridge Pa and went missing. He was found the next day completely emaciated of blood wearing just his underwear. A boot was found a mile away in the top of a tree. Three farmers reported a UFO in the area. Family members were not allowed to see the body and it remains a police cold case today.
253. In 2004, Nevada Gov. Bill Richardson asked for files related to the Roswell crash.
254. The Vatican’s Chief Astronomer Reverend Gabriel Funes in 2008 reiterated Father Balducci’s 2001 comment that there is life in space and that they are our brothers and most likely have fallen from grace just like us. In 1957, Father Connell made the same statement.
255. A simple breakdown of close encounters are; a CE1 is a strange low level light in sky; a CE2 is a craft that leaves trace evidence; a CE3 is an entity; a CE4 is an abduction; a CE5 is a human initiated contact like SETI that invokes a response, a CE6 is death, a CE7 is a human-alien hybrid. CE1-3 was based on Hynek’s 1972 book, “The UFO Experience”. We need a new level separating physical from altered state abduction.
256. It is now believed that if you experience a CE 2 or 3, you have already been abducted or are about to be.
257. All abductees have opened a door by showing interest in the unexplained through horoscopes, tarot cards, psychics, Ouija boards, evolution and/or New Age beliefs, the occult, mysticism and eastern philosophy, secret societies, witchcraft, Ufology and science fiction.
258. Why does the message abductees receive only try to discredit Jesus Christ and not the prophets of other religions? Christians oppose a one world government, religion and ruler.
259. Some people have the Oz factor which is the ability to communicate by telepathy.
260. The U.N. lists UFO as a codified term in its encyclopedia.
261. Rods are life forms similar to what Kenneth Arnold believes he saw.
262. Alfred Webre coined the term Exopolitics.
263. In 1994, MUFON N.C. Ufologist George Fawcett created a list of 25 characteristics that repeat during UFO cases. Number 6 listed boron as a trace element. Boron was highlighted in lab reports as elevated during the 2008 Denise Murter investigation in Bucks County Pa.
264. The TR-3B is the alleged Astra craft that the Air Force developed after the 1976 Stealth Fighter and is a triangular craft that defies gravity. Its description matches many of the 2008 Bucks County sightings reports.
265. The National Press Club has hosted public hearings on UFOs in 2001, 2007, 2010 and 2013 where Generals, pilots, scientists, officers and a Governor signed affidavits to testify in front of Congress on UFOs.
266. The November 11, 2006 O’Hare airport UFO was seen by 12 employees and recorded conversations with the Tower exist discussing the incident even though the FAA and United Airlines denied the incident and claimed a hole-punch cloud caused the incident. Hole-punch clouds occur at 20,000 feet and can only form when air temperature is below 32 degrees. Air temperatures during the O’Hare Airport incident were 53 degrees and the hole formed just hundreds of feet in elevation.
267. 2007-12, The Pentagon paid $22M a year for the Advanced Aviation Treat ID Program to investigate UFOs.
268. 2008 started with the Stephensville UFO sightings over President Bush’s Crawford Texas ranch confirmed by radar and the year ended with over 200 sightings in Bucks County Pa that resulted in radar and trace evidence. In both cases, the FAA tried to block the investigation.
269. In 2008, the U.S. Air Force decided it would no longer accept UFO reports and refers the caller to NORAD who is not subject to FOIA’s.
270. In a 2008 interview with James Oberg of NASA, he said that Air Force personnel would routinely pose as NASA agents on UFO investigations. Is this the source of many MIB encounters? UFOs have been seen over cemeteries. Some say MIBs are reanimated corpses.
271. The 2008 Peters ET Religious Crisis Survey concluded that the seven major religions would not collapse if ET visited earth.
272. When my TV debut occurred in 2008 on UFOs over Earth, my mom watched Desperate Housewives instead!
273. In June 2010, the U.K. decided to close its UFO desk and retain reports for only 30 days in order to avoid FOIA’s.
274. NASA decided it will not release pictures from space for 6 months until after they are analyzed or scrubbed as many former NASA employees charge.
275. Half of all Defense Satellites face outward.
276. Many Asian and South American countries have official UFO reporting centers.
277. On July 7, 2010, China’s Xiaoshan airport shut down and delayed 18 flights and 2000 passengers due to a UFO.
278. On Sept. 11, 2010, China’s Baotau airport shut down for one hour due to a UFO. June 10, 2013 China Air 757 is struck by something. A similar nose strike and damage is documented Oct 27, 2017 of Delta FL 8935 carrying OKC NBA team.
279. Pilots report only 5% of their UFO sightings to the FAA and say that UFOs usually approach when dark out. Pilots see UFOs as often as they strike birds. Only .4% (point four) of the 6000 cases MUFON receives yearly is from pilots. Obviously, pilots are discouraged from reporting UFOs.
280. According to Russian UFO files, 50% of UFOs occur in Oceans and 15% occur in Lakes.
281. The FEMA approved Fire Officers Guide to Disaster Control has a chapter (13) on UFOs.
282. Of the 6000 cases MUFON receives each year, 3.6% are reported by military or law enforcement.
283. The Air Force Space program has been funded higher than NASA since 1982. The AFSP receives $8.8B a year and this is where the “real” space program occurs.
284. The U.S. and U.K. approach UFOs through their Department of Defense or Ministry of Defence whereas many other countries look at it as an air safety issue and investigate UFOs through their FAA or as research as in the French studies.
285. Radar is not configured to pick up anything that doesn’t look similar to a plane. If it is too big, hovers, travels too fast or has no transponder the FAA system will paint it as weather.
286. Magnetism for propulsion doesn’t work because it is strongest at the equator and weakest at the poles.
287. UFOs that exceed the sound barrier do not cause sonic booms and some appear to be concentrations of energy that can change size and shape.
288. What if governments are not hiding UFO secrets but their lack of knowledge of them?
289. There will be no disclosure if some ET’s are complicit with a branch of our government and don’t want disclosure. How can you trust disclosure from a government that has been working with aliens?
290. French pilots are required by law to report UFOs. The French police investigate UFOs and will arrest you if you perpetrate a hoax. The GEIPAN in France trains pilots on how to report UFOs.
291. Since gravity bends light, zero point energy may move faster than the speed of light.
292. UFOs are based at the poles because they prefer the weather, we have trouble flying in intense polar storms and the intense radiation from the Van Allen belt at our equator is not present at the poles.
293. The internet is as dangerous as the printing press was 400 years ago . . . to the truth.
294. Men want to see the craft, weapons and decide whether they can take “them” in a fight. Women are interested in telepathy, the message and emotions of contact!
295. What if the Universe is a hologram; a reflection of the Milky Way Galaxy and not really expanding or even there?
296. It’s not the UFO that is the problem, it’s the people.
297. All birds and animals on earth are in tune with nature. They flee prior to an earthquake, tsunami etc. All except humans who are not in tune because we are not from here.
298. Have you ever tasted beer made from crop circle barley? A cereologist studies crop circles.
299. Alpha Centauri is only 4.3 light years away. A species travelling at half the speed of light can get to earth in less than 9 years.
300. The medical billing code for injury by spaceship is E845.0.
301. We’ve named the unexplained to be paranormal, but we have never explained it.
302. It has to be realized that earth is on the outer edge of the Milky Way galaxy and a perfect way station and launch point for missions beyond our galaxy.
303. The Star of Bethlehem has never been identified by astronomers.
304. In order to study religion, you do not have to first prove the existence of God.
305. Disclosure must come from the religious community because Jews, Christians and Muslims view ET as demonic but only Christians can stop these entities through the name of Jesus.
306. God, the Devil and Angels are de facto extraterrestrials (to us).
307. Jesus said to Thomas, “the Fate of the Universe depends upon these three words: Caulacau, Saulasau, Zeesar”. The words do not have any meaning in any known language (on earth).
308. Death is the ultimate abduction.
309. U.S. national security would be threatened by open discussion of the UFO secrets it holds.
310. Although the Kenneth Arnold sighting took place on June 24th, many Ufologists have also died that day including Frank Scully, Frank Edwards along with Edward Bryant and Richard Church all at the same World UFO conference, Robert Charroux and Jackie Gleason.
311. U.S. missing persons reports have gone up by six times since 1980 with 90,000 people never found. In 1980, there were only seven demonologists in the U.S. and six were priests. Exorcism has increased from a handful prior to 1990 to over 1300 a year today. Around this same time, the alien abduction changed from entities in uniform on ships to Greys lurking in the corner of your bedroom after midnight.
312. Brazil has the greatest concentration of injury encounters with UFOs.
313. March 20 is Alien Abduction Day. . . . . . .
314. Aug 3, 2016 marked the first time a private company was granted permission to land on the moon by the DOD and State Dept. Fla based Moon Express will make the 2017 landing.
315. Although Bigfoot has been seen with some UFO cases. The primate version of Bigfoot is most likely a Neanderthal that has survived and possibly evolved or mated with other primates like apes.
316. There are 1071 operational satellites in space. We seem to be waiting for number 1072 but what if “It” does not originate from space?
317. Most cattle mutilations, military bases and best UFO cases are along the 37th parallel. Is that evidence for aliens or military covert operations?
More at www.johnventre.com