Do you know? Should you know?
By John J Ventre
In my new book “String Theory of the Unexplained”, I list some very unusual paranormal “facts” that I have accumulated over the years. I do the same for UFOs in my book “Case for UFOs”. Here are some fun paranormal facts to think about:
1. 93% of Americans believe in the paranormal.
2. 30% have experienced the paranormal.
3. 53% of Americans believe a Guardian Angel has aided them.
4. 20% of Americans believe in witches.
5. 42% of Americans believe in demonic possession.
6. 20% of Americans have seen a ghost.
7. Savannah, Georgia is America’s most haunted city.
8. 37% of Americans believe in haunted houses.
9. There are 4203 paranormal societies in America.
10. There were 5843 independent records verifying the crucifixion of Jesus. Even though there were over 500 witnesses who saw Jesus after his death, Islam claims he never rose from death.
11. In NY and NJ, you have to disclose your house is haunted when listing it for sale. Pa- only physical defects and not psychological ones. (Milliken v. Jacono, 2012 PA Super 284)
12. Enochian is the language of Angels.
13. Aports are objects that appear from nowhere and usually arrive with a popping sound.
14. The smell of sulfur is reported in many demonic, UFO, Men in Black, Chupacabra, Incubus and Bigfoot/Yeti cases along with fairies and gnomes in folklore.
15. William Peter Blatty wrote “The Exorcist” to reaffirm faith in God. The child, a boy, went on to become a successful NASA rocket scientist and has no memory of the event.
16. Half of Americans would live in a haunted house if it was rent free.
17. The Dept. of Commerce has designated 37 U.S. homes as haunted.
18. Phasmophobia is the fear of ghosts.
19. Ghost hunting is a form of necromancy or contact with the dead to gain knowledge and is extremely dangerous.
20. Burning sage is a form of nature worship or white magic. It conveys you do not need Gods help and is an insult. Don’t do it.
21. An exorcist will suffer tremendous physical and mental attacks. A failed exorcism opens up the exorcist to attacks. If he cannot successfully complete the exorcism, he will face the demon in the next life.
22. A demon can only see unconfessed sins. Maybe?
23. Do not buy antiques. A spirit can be attached to them. Always bind the spirit to this object prior to disposal.
24. Haunted objects must be burnt, sprinkled with holy water and buried.
25. Bury four blessed objects at the four corners of your home.
26. Recite the Saint Michael prayer daily. Banish the spirit from your residence and command it through Jesus to return to where it came from.
27. Souls without sin cannot be marked.
28. This verse may prove that Fallen Angels can reproduce: “Because you have done this [deceived Eve], you are cursed more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field; on your belly you shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed” (Genesis 3:14-15).
29. If angels can take human form, then so can demons: “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some has unwittingly entertained angels” (Hebrews 13:2).
30. Never recite the exorcism rites yourself to ward off an entity. That is reserved for a Priest.
31. Sheol is the place where the dead await their judgement. Tartarus is where the wicked are punished.
32. When a cross or pentagram faces downward, it is demonic.
33. A vampire is a Fallen Angel; the cousin of Satan. Like demons, they prey mostly on women. Similarly, when you give in, you become fallen like a vampire.
34. During an exorcism, all furniture, rugs, books will be removed from the room used. Demons have ignited rugs or chairs on fire. Usually only a bed and end table will be used during an exorcism. Spontaneous human combustion is demonic.
35. The demonic have a hive mentality and can influence your thoughts.
36. Pareidolia is the mind seeing faces in objects or scenes that aren’t really there.
37. During the 1347 Black Plague in Europe, UFOs and creatures in black robes carrying a scythes and a toxic mist was reported. Some say UFOs are here to help us, but they, or whatever controls them, have had a history of not helping.
38. In 1489, Pope Innocent VIII issued the Malleus Malefic arum or Witch Hammer document that made witchcraft punishable by death and started the infamous witch trials.
39. In 1837, Andrew Crosse created life twice in two controlled experiments but took the secret to his grave.
40. Spiritualism got its start on March 31, 1848 in Hydesville, NY when the three Fox sisters claimed to communicate with the dead through rapping noises. At its height in 1897, spiritualism had eight million followers.
41. During the harsh winter of 1855 in Devon, England, cloven footprints in a single straight line were tracked for 40 miles over roofs, walls and under bushes. They were dubbed the devils foot prints.
42. Sexual frustration can lead to a subconscious conjuring of elementals (animal spirits) that can lead to witchcraft in women and lycanthropy in men.
43. Clairaudience is the ability to hear the spirit world.
44. In 1904, Aleister Crowley wrote the Book of Goetia: The Lesser key of Solomon and described how to control 72 demons with spells who built King Solomon’s Temple. Goetia means being able to control demons through certain words, vibrations or frequencies. This was how King Solomon built his temple and may actually be the Holy Grail secret to the Arc of the Covenant and the secret that the Free Masons conceal. Similarly, in Islam, you can control a Genie which is a demon (Jinn) who will grant you three wishes. The “Hellraiser” movies copied this theme with their box. Cymatics is using sound to alter the vibration of matter which is sacred geometry.
45. Concerns regarding CERN’s Hadron Collider opening up an interdimensional portal is too late. The portal was opened in 1918 by Aleister Crowley when he conjured up the Grey named Lam. Crowley’s students in the U.S. included L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology, sci-fi writer Ray Bradbury and Jack Parsons who founded JPL.
46. A person can physically become three or four times more powerful when possessed.
47. Devils are the top three levels of Fallen Angels. Demons are the bottom six levels. Satan is not the only devil.
48. Demons are incredibly intelligent because they have thousands years of experience to draw on.
49. If three generations are possessed, the demons can then claim that family line for themselves. Those are the rules!
50. 20% of what Jesus preached pertained to Satan and mentioned Satan or demon 75 times.
51. Do not fear the devil; faith in God casts him out.
52. The Anti-Christ is a man not a demon.
53. Satan cannot be forgiven because he will not repent and will not serve another.
54. The Greek word Angel and Hebrew word Malak both mean messenger. Angels only appear as males. Angels and demons are indestructible and exist forever but they can be banished. Angels are not to be worshipped.
55. Demons can only possess your body but not your soul (maybe). Their negative soul is stronger and will repress yours while in your body.
56. An exorcist will first pray for protection, then seal the home against the entity leaving or new ones coming to its aid, then read scripture, then bind the spirit not to influence anyone else, then cast it out to a specific location, then consecrate the home with the holy spirit, then cleanse or purge the person of the entity, then cast it out or banish it.
57. Exorcists used to cast spirits out into the wilderness, which is why so many people disappear in state parks and forests which are haunted. Missing 411?
58. During an exorcism, the possessed one’s eyes will roll up into the skull and appear white.
59. After an exorcism, someone truly possessed will remember nothing that occurred.
60. 80% of possessions are of females who become an instrument of the demon through emotion.
61. Curses and witchcraft do work but open the person to a possession and are a canonical sin or apostasy.
62. Any brush with the preternatural will increase one’s faith if resisted.
63. Glossolalia means speaking in tongues or unknown languages. 2 types.
64. Permission for an exorcism comes from the local Bishop, not the Vatican. A written transcript of each exorcism is required by the Vatican.
65. Anyone who is successfully exorcised that returns to his old ways will be possessed by a more powerful demon the next time. It will move up the nine levels of demons.
66. Some exorcisms do not work because of undisclosed occult practices by the possessed or a teenager. The person must verbally renounce these practices and repent or it will open up all involved to a more powerful demon and attack.
67. Generational sins can be passed down and a full family disclosure is necessary. All sins must be confessed. In Exodus 20:4-6, God said to Moses that the iniquities of the father will be passed down to the third and fourth generations of children.
68. The four Hindu Vedas (holy books) speak of exorcism.
69. In Islam, and exorcism is called Raqya.
70. Jewish exorcism was first performed by the Essene’s who wrote the “Dead Sea Scrolls”. Today, a Rabbi would perform the act.
71. Visit Joe Jordon’s site www.ce4research.com for more information on how to resist an alien abduction and its true origin.
72. There have been no well documented alien abduction cases since 2013.
73. The Overton Principle refers to certain concepts that are outside of public acceptability and cannot be disclosed.
74. Pope Honorious wrote The Grimoire book of spells (Verbis Diablo) in 1221AD so he could understand and control evil. This is Goetia.
75. Ouija or talking board originated 2200 years ago in early Rome. Automatic writing dates to 1100BC in China. Ouija was first commercially sold in 1890 and Hasbro owns the trademark today. Christians view Ouija as a form of divination or preternatural knowledge seeking and is forbidden by the Bible. Use of Ouija can lead to demonic infestation.
76. When John Patton and his wife attempted to spread the gospel in the New Hebrides Islands, the tribal chief and warriors showed up one night to kill them. They made no attempt and became Christians after seeing the Patton hut surrounded by 16 giants with swords.
77. Every lightning bolt contains a soul rejected at the gates of Heaven.
78. Some “Men in Black” are demonic agents and not ETs. They guard the UFO truth and coerce witnesses so that its demonic origin does not get revealed.
79. Tattoos are the shedding of blood and can attach you to the spirit-symbol associated with.
80. The CIA’s Operation-Often looked into the use of paranormal assassination through demonic forces.
81. The CIA’s MK-Ultra proved the paranormal is real.
82. The late night Grey alien abduction is demonic, not ET. Fallen Angels can plant screen memories also. It’s easy to do.
83. Most people prefer to say they had an alien encounter rather than a demonic encounter because of the implication that they had to have done something wrong to bring it on.
84. Some of the Vatican’s most important files are encrypted in Navajo, and there are only a few people living that can decipher them.
85. Duncan MacDougall proved the human soul weighs 21 grams by weighing individuals before and after death. When weighing animals, there was no change in weight.
86. In 1931, as Thomas Edison lay dying in a coma, he sat up and said “It is very beautiful over there” before passing away.
87. In the mid 1940’s, Ray Palmers “Amazing Stories” magazine had a circulation of 185K. Today, FATE which Ray founded, and MUFON have a combined circulation of 10K with triple the world population. What went wrong? The C.I.A. thru mainstream media killed the UFO. Palmer single handedly started the alien UFO visitor and government cover-up stories prior to 1947.
88. The Vril Society was based on the book, “The Coming Race”. Through mediums, they thought that they were in contact with Gods but later believed they were dealing with ETs. Who were they really in contact with? Nazism was based on Hitler’s belief in the Vril. At a meeting at Eagle Eyrie in the Bavarian mountains, Hitler had to be calmed down by his generals as he was seeing someone in the corner of the room that no one else saw. It terrified Hitler who had many demonic encounters and was surely possessed.
89. The 1961 Betty and Barney Hill abduction was the first publicized case. The Hills were Unitarians who reject fundamental Christian teachings.
90. On June 29, 1963, a demonic ritual was held in St Paul’s Chapel in the Vatican and in South Carolina simultaneously to merge all dark forces in the world under Satan.
91. Does it make sense that most abductions focus on reproduction yet the aliens are usually androgynous or lack sex organs?
92. Some people think good and evil are just primal energies that the mind manipulates (Tulpa) rather than entities manipulating your mind. Yet, the mind can operate outside of the brain. The brain is the hardware. The mind is the software.
93. If you use your smart phone too often, your eyes will get larger, your head bigger, you will lose the use of two fingers and end up looking like a Grey.
94. The German word poltergeist or “noisy ghost” was first used in 858 AD in Germany.
95. The center of the Milky Way Galaxy is depicted as very bright from a cluster of stars. Is that really the source of the light?
96. My biggest publishing regret is not keeping a diary of the 40 women I have been involved with who were all very unique and then writing a new book called, “50 Shades of ET”.
97. Pedophile Priests are caused by Satan as a way of infiltrating and destroying the church.
98. Defrocked priests can become dangerous occultists.
99. The Devils Chord is a certain frequency of F#, C and A that when played, opens a portal and creates a solemn atmosphere. These notes were engraved in Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland by the Templars. This is a form of Goetia.
100. Carl Jung believed a strong mind can unknowingly create coincidences or synchronicity and can create projections or exteriorizations. Jung believed some people were supernormal whereas Freud believed people were normal or abnormal.
101. The Scole Experiment in Norfolk, England was a five year experiment (1993-98) to prove the existence of the afterlife. The entities contacted would only cooperate if there was no light. Objects materialized and were recorded and photographed. A Grey alien was photographed.
102. The Hutchison Experiment proved that the mind will hallucinate when exposed to EMPs.
103. Gematria is a system where numbers are applied to letters and has been applied to biblical prophecy.
104. Metempsychosis means reincarnation or transmigration of souls into a new body. “Walk-ins” are souls that can take over and displace the current soul.
105. Holyrood means to have a piece of the cross Jesus died on.
106. The Great Apostasy is the falling away from the Catholic Church prior to the rise of the Anti-Christ.
107. The word Sodomy comes from the Sodomites wanting to have homosexual relations with the angels that appeared.
108. Today’s alien hybrid practices fulfills the prophecy that Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man (Luke 17:26).
109. Black eyed kids were first reported in 1998 by Brian Bethel.
110. No Indian tribe ever settled in West Virginia.
111. Theophany is the appearance of a deity.
112. May 3rd is National Paranormal day.
113. Are crop circles occult imagery with a hidden message?
114. Are UFOs simply demonic transport ships from hell?
115. Orbs, foo fighters and balls of light are demonic entities. Lucifer was an angel of light and can masquerade as an angel of light and is the ruler of the air (Ephesians 2:1-3).
116. The Encyclopedia Britannia lists the term UFO between unicorn and unified field theory or between fiction and non-fiction.
117. Soul ties are a sexual connection that links two people. Marriage is positive (Matthew 19:5); affairs are negative and can transfer a demonic spirit (Genesis 34:2).
118. There is an epidemic of missing children in this country and around the world. The highest U.S. numbers are in Northern Virginia and Los Angeles in the months of October and November which coincide with satanic rituals.
119. There has never been an American Pope.
120. The comic book characters of Daredevil, Huntress and Night Crawler were portrayed as Catholic.
121. Mel Gibson came under spiritual attack after producing the 2004 Passion of Christ
122. Santa is an anagram of Satan. Live spelled backward is evil.
123. Since we only see four percent of the visible light spectrum, how can science explain unobservable phenomena?
124. The 1587 book “History of Johan Fausten” introduced us to Faust who gave his soul in a deal with the devil.
125. The first sci-fi novel was written in 1619 by Johannes Kepler. “Sominium” was about a man taken to the moon by a demon.
126. Russian spiritualist Helena Blavatsky formed the Theosophical society which was the forerunner of the new age movement. On her death bed in 1891, she confessed that the ascended masters are actually demons.
127. The 1951 movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still” was based on Harry Bates book “Farewell to the Master” in which Bates subtly portrays Klaatu as Jesus and who uses the name Carpenter and Gort as the Holy Spirit who resurrects Klaatu.
128. Wartime intelligence officer Ian Fleming became good friends with Aleister Crowley and the James Bond character has much occult symbolism. Bonds code number of 007 was actually used by John Dee who was an occultist and spy for Queen Elizabeth I. The two zeros represent eyes and the seven is magical. “Casino Royale” villain Le Chiffre was based on Crowley.
129. If life in space is abundant, then why haven’t SETI or astrobiologists located it?
130. The bible records demonic possession in Matthew 9:32, 12:22, Mark 5:1-20, Luke 4:33, 22:3, Acts 16:16.
131. In a 1990 interview, Whitley Strieber admitted to having been a witch and occult follower. “I made choices a long time ago that brought me this experience.”
132. When you believe in Christ, you become sanctified and capable of good deeds.
133. In trying to make evolution and creation co-exist, many have come up with new theories: -God created the dinosaurs and destroyed them with the Flood prior to the creation of Adam. -God created the Universe way before he created man. -Each of the six days had billions of years between them or each day was billions of years long. Ignore all details but believe in God.
134. Human DNA has three billion letters of information arranged in an exact order. One cell has the same information as 1000 encyclopedias. A one percent difference in DNA between species equals 30 million letters of information. Mutations create a genetic loss of information and a digression. Somehow evolution is random and progressive. Can one seed create a rain forest? Can a tornado pass by and create a stealth fighter? All fossils show creatures fully developed. There are no fossils in the morphing stages.
135. The “Slenderman” myth started as an internet contest in 2009 but was seen in 1982’s “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and is based on an older German tale of the Tall Man.
136. Richard Matheson’s 1954 “I Am Legend” started the germ theory for vampires and zombies.
137. “The Comics Code” was instituted in 1954 that banned horror and terror. MAD magazine brought it back in comical format.
138. “Psycho” was based on the 1957 Ed Gein murders. “Texas Chainsaw” was not.
139. The first horror movie was three minutes in France’s 1896 “House of the Devil”.
140. The first vampire novel was “The Castle of Otranto” in 1765 followed by “The Vampyre” in 1819, “Carmilla” in 1871 which Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” borrowed the characters from in 1897 and the film “Nosferatu” in 1922. Stoker’s widow sued to stop the distribution of Nosferatu.
141. “The Exorcist” movie in 1973 was the first horror movie to be nominated for Best Picture.
142. Music industry is saturated with the occult. Madonna has mocked Jesus at concerts and did a 12 min occult ritual at the 2012 Super Bowl.
143. DNA is intelligent language because it is not random.
144. Humans so love the darkness because it is so much more fun.
More at johnventre.com