0 0 0 0
- If you’re the chef of the family or simply enjoy cooking as a hobby, then you know how important variety is. You can’t be cooking simple dishes like grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, or a simple steak forever. To improve both your cooking skill and your palette, it’s important to take the risk sometimes and tackle sophisticated recipes.
But a lot of complex recipes out there either demand that you have a certain proficiency in cooking that may not be at your skill level or they demand special tools that your kitchen doesn’t have. Since a huge part of our job revolves around kitchen equipment, we know just how frustrating (and discouraging) these situations can be.
Don’t worry too much, though. We have found that the versatility of a modern pressure cooker is perfect at resolving these kinds of problems.
A good pressure cooker can cook a variety of dishes in a near-perfect manner while not requiring a lot from you other than the press of a button. The high-pressure condition that exists inside of the metal walls of a pressure cooker boils and steams food ingredients at a temperature far exceeding boiling point. This way, you can have your food done far quicker than when you’re using traditional cooking methods. Additionally, you will have saved quite a lot of energy, as well.
Pressure cookers don’t just prepare your food quickly, it also retains much more natural nutrition in the food as well as taste. So you will be eating healthier with food prepared by a pressure cooker.
But these handy machines have had a pretty bad reputation in the past of being unreliable, dangerous, and difficult to use. Old pressure cookers were plagued with all kinds of problems that resulted in serious injuries. Not to mention, not a lot of people know how to pressure cook, to begin with.
In this day and age, though, pressure cookers have become extremely reliable and simple to use. There are numerous safety mechanisms baked directly into the machine to prevent accidents from happening. Regardless, the control panel filled with flashing buttons of a modern pressure cooker and the hiss of the hot gases being vented from the cooker can be intimidating to a lot of people.
That’s why we have dedicated an entire article to the proper use of a pressure cooker and how you can be safe while operating it. We also went in-depth into the different types of pressure cookers, different cooking methods, and a couple recipes for you to get started.
If that sounds interesting to you, check out the link here: https://thekinglive.com/how-to-use-a-pressure-cooker-the-ultimate-guide.html0 0 0 0
- SOME HOLISTIC HEALTH TIPS FOR ASCENSION SYMPTOMS! : Add some Magnesium Citrate or Malate with trace minerals as a supplement, or take a Salt bath with Fir, Cedar or Hinoki Cypress Tree bark in it for calming the nerves and detoxifying heavy metals, warm yummy herbal teas, golden milk lattes, breathing exercises, etc. Nurture yourself during these linear times to support a clear head, so you can utilize your cognitive skills and discernment!
MEN PLEASE CONSIDER taking a salt bath with your loved one as well! Blessings Everyone! More Photonic Pulsed Waves (Air Showers) will be coming in, as they are now for PURGING, especially in the middle of February, 2020! #holistichealth #ascension #saltbaths0 0 0 0
- APPLIED MINDFUL ASKING! SELF EMPOWERING PSYCHOLOGY! More Embodiment and Purging going on, so please consider keeping up with Healthy practices for your overall Avatar! (Mind, Body and Spirit) Plasma absorption or Ionized particles (Adamantine particles) will increase! Especially in the spring of 2020! So daily detoxing and a Heavy Metal detox for sure! These are just a few Holistic Health Tools we cover in the Workshop! Stay Hydrated with Structured Water my Friends! We are Sovereign, We are Free! #HolisticHealth #Ascension https://youtu.be/Ky98VC1kbZk1 0 0 0
- MICROPLASTICS & PHTHALATES! AND HOW WE CAN LIVE WITH LESS! More Embodiment and Purging going on, so please consider keeping up with Healthy practices for your overall Avatar! (Mind, Body and Spirit) Plasma absorption or Ionized particles (Adamantine particles) will increase! Especially in the spring of 2020! So daily detoxing and a Heavy Metal detox for sure! These are just a few Holistic Health Tools we cover in the Workshop! Stay Hydrated with Structured Water my Friends! We are Sovereign, We are Free! #HolisticHealth #Ascension https://youtu.be/MiX03gC27wI1 0 0 0
- Large Unexplained Object Captured in Lunar Orbiter 3 Image - Frame 3973 (1967)
This is one of my old archive lunar images which I first posted in 2014, and as technology has moved on regarding image analysis I thought I’d give it another run through, I wasn’t disappointed with the results.
When viewing lunar images I don’t know about you but I find this image so compelling in its authenticity and detail.
It was taken by the Lunar Orbiter 3 spacecraft
and launched by NASA in 1967 as part of the Lunar Orbiter Program. It was designed primarily to photograph areas of the lunar surface for confirmation of safe landing sites for the Surveyor and Apollo missions.
In this image I think someone beat them to it, and landed a huge craft in comparison to the Apollo lunar landers.
The spacecraft was placed in a cislunar trajectory and injected into an elliptical near-equatorial lunar orbit on February 8 at 21:54 UT. The orbit was 210.2 by 1,801.9 kilometres (130.6 mi × 1,119.6 mi) with an inclination of 20.9 degrees and a period of 3 hours 25 minutes. After four days (25 orbits) of tracking the orbit was changed to 55 by 1,847 kilometres (34 mi × 1,148 mi). The spacecraft acquired photographic data from February 15th to 23rd February, 1967, and readout occurred through March 2nd, 1967.
The film advance mechanism strangely showed erratic unknown behaviour during this period resulting in a decision to begin readout of the frames earlier than planned.
The frames were read out successfully until March 4th when the film advance motor burned out, leaving about 25% of the frames on the takeup reel, unable to be read.
It would be interesting to get hold of that unseen data and images reel, basically to see what they would reveal...?
In the image after using enhancing techniques we can clearly see a large cylindrical shaped object sitting in one of the distant lunar craters which resembles some kind of craft, exhibiting a large fuselage structure, distinctly pointed at one end like a modern day aircraft cockpit and darkened windshield.
Along its fuselage structure detailed areas can clearly be seen giving defined detail and again characteristic shadows of light on a cylindrical metallic shape. Behind the object it is also exhibiting a distinct crisp shadow which follow the exact same contour of the object.
Along the object darker areas give the impression of air-intakes or possible access points.
What ever it is..? it is definitely large and distinctly different to its surroundings on the image, as always you decide.
Posted by Jason Gleaves international author of ‘UFO PHOTO’ and ‘THE UFOLOGY UMBRELLA’ plus Ufonly on Facebook, Twitter, and Onstellar, Please like and share all pages.
Mission: Lunar Orbiter 3
Altitude: 62.79 km
Sun Azimuth: 92.40°
Incident Angle: 83.35°
Emission Angle: 55.19°
Phase Angle: 101.30°
NASA LUNAR ORBITER IMAGE LINK:-
https://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunarorbiter/frame/?30730 0 0 0
- Aug. 30, 1985:
#StormtroopersOfDeath released their #SpeakEnglishOrDie record.
Were their lyrics funny or were you offended?
#CharlieBenante #DanLilker #ScottIan #BillyMilano
#classic #rock #thrash #metal #music #history #OTD #80s
= CIRCUS Magazine https://www.circusrockmag.com/ =
World-saving Public Service Announcements
for the week of Aug. 26th – Sept. 1st
Benjamin Fulford https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/08/benjamin-fulford-august-26th-2019-pentagon-plans-to-deport-zionists-as-global-financial-reset-looms/
David Wilcock https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/23251-it-begins-epstein/
Arcturian Group http://www.onenessofall.com/newest.html
#Alliance #WhiteDragonSociety #FederationofLight0 0 0 0
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/app/current/Smarty/themes/default/templates_compiled/c6bf90548f8d10ac157da4dbf0a751d1ef3a0b95_0.file.search.tpl.php on line 222
No results to show